[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

so are we swapping multistrike out? If so what are we swapping it to?
In that setup you posted with the links, you don't have Blood and Sand anymore? is there a reason you don't play that gem anymore?
"
Hey TS, great build, have been following and leveling is a breeze, however, I saw that many builds (lacerate bleed) uses pulverize, what do you think of it?

This build tries to maximize Bleed while maintaining good Attack damage, so all the support games we have affect both Bleed damage and Hit damage, this gem only boosts hits, so I do not recommend it.

"
so are we swapping multistrike out? If so what are we swapping it to

How did you come to that? Multistrike is very powerful for this build, I wrote earlier that PoB does not calculate it correctly that all.

"
In that setup you posted with the links, you don't have Blood and Sand anymore? is there a reason you don't play that gem anymore?

Look closely, there's Blood and Sand, we need him to change stance.

Greetings! Where do you get neede INT (for BLASPHEMY) ? I am hardly missing that stat. Help me!

"
so are we swapping multistrike out? If so what are we swapping it to

How did you come to that? Multistrike is very powerful for this build, I wrote earlier that PoB does not calculate it correctly that all.

sorry i read that wrong. Thanks for the response
"
loczek123 a écrit :
"
YoungGEEEZ a écrit :
"
how about reave for this build?

I kind of agree.. Reave is now amazing and has a higher damage roll which is better for bleed. Blood and Sand Lacerate does nothing than Reave won't do.

Reave has always worked well with this build. It is possible that reave will still work better than other skills, especially with his AoE range.
Even movies from previous leagues when I played this build are made on Reave.

Would Lacerate be moved out only? Or would other Gems and/or Passives need to be changed to make it work.

When I take out Lacerate in PoB, it takes Bleed DPS from 38.8k to 19k.

EDIT: I did notice in the 55 point tree, the Bleed DPS only goes down a little bit.
Dernière édition par Manazu, le 9 juin 2019 15:32:14
"
Would Lacerate be moved out only? Or would other Gems and/or Passives need to be changed to make it work.

When I take out Lacerate in PoB, it takes Bleed DPS from 38.8k to 19k.

EDIT: I did notice in the 55 point tree, the Bleed DPS only goes down a little bit.

On the maps, the fast farm will work here, practically every melee skill. Even Blade Flurry will function very well (but you need to change support for the game), but the build is not without reason in the title Lacerate / Double Strike. Only these two skills feel bleed.

Double Strike:
Adds (3-113) to (5-169) Physical Damage against Bleeding Enemies

lacerate:
(50-88)% more Damage with Bleeding while in Blood Stance
Lacerate also slashes twice, which is very nice for Bleed. Each slash inflicts Bleed and is not split into two small as hit. Bleed from the ninth hit (Ruthless + 99% multistrike buff) we get two Bleed stacks. Anyway, similarly from the eighth, thanks to the huge amount of Attack Speed, we should keep on the target only strong Bleed stacks from hits 7-9 (If new Bleed make smaller dmg will not overwrite).

On targets with lots of HP or even more on bosses will feel a significant difference, Bleed does a real job here. I think that Lacerate in its current state does not stand out too much from Double Strike and probably will not have to be changed to bosses. If we start to change too much to play on the same level with other skills, a completely different build will come out, in this case it is better to abandon Bleed and if we do, it will come out that we have to abandon the Gladiator and the circle closes. I realize that this is not popular, even PoB is not able to calculate this Bleed and I can not write that my build is 12356 bilions DPS, many people do not even know exactly how Bleed works. and we are here, everyone is constantly asking for some other skills or auras :D
Dernière édition par loczek123, le 9 juin 2019 19:11:03
Hello! I'm a completely new player to PoE and as such I'm pretty damn confused.I will not bother you with an endless list of questions, but I will bother you with one of them.

I'm level 65 and so far I've been playing with Vaal double strike. But I just now saw that you also have "Lacerate" listed on PoB. Are both skills similar? Should I just use the one that I like the most?

Thanks.

PS: IF I were to choose double strike, should I still use Blood and sand? Does it work with DS?
Dernière édition par YolkyPokey, le 9 juin 2019 16:18:46
why do you have Molten shell and Summon fire golem linked with Immortal call and CWDT when it doesn't do anything
Hi. Is Flesh and Stone + Maimed Support a better choice for this build? It lets maimed enemies take 30% increased physical damage for 28% reserved mana

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires