3.3 Vaal Doublestrike Champion - 12million+ Shaper DPS. (Standard / Incursion) Uber Elder Deleted.

Added this annotation about tacati's temple weapons to the guide.

"
damisa a écrit :
I found a crit and cold pen watcher's eye and was thinking of doing this build.

I have about 18ex saved up, what is the priority on how to spend it? Better to spend mostly on one thing (weapon?) or more evenly? How would you split 18ex among below?

main weapon
stat stick
6 link body armour
taste of hate
2 socket tombfist
rings/amulets

As someone noted earlier:

Loreweave 4ex
Weapon (i added a notation about tacati's weapons in the guide) 340+ dps 3-4ex
2stat shaper stick with multi 1ex or less
Taste of hate 1ex
Start with vuln on hit tombfists 3ex
bleed starkonja 4ex
elder amulet + res rings 3+ ex

You nearly have everything you need to get going an be easily end game capable for your budget :)
"
kaywalsk a écrit :
Hey, I started my character with the intention of running lacerate but I noticed your guide and decided to do what you're doing instead, because it looked fun. I was not disappointed, I just got some fairly cheap gear and it's already crazy strong.

The only thing I'm having some trouble with is staying alive, I am pretty sure my health is a bit low at 5052 and I plan on getting more life as I can afford the upgrades, but I was wondering what you guys would suggest I start with.

https://pastebin.com/Ja6BJccG

Upgrade your sword dps isnt everything crit and attack speed is king.

Just by adding the tacati's multi modded sword i made a note about on this page and added to the guide it adds 320k damage to your build.

Life on your amulet and two stone ring is low and non existant.
Loreweave has a low life roll.
Get a bleed double damage starkonja (adds another 190k damage)

Just slow and steady upgrades. By adding 60 life to your ring and amulet and 50 life roll on your loreweave along with taking the scion life wheel completely it puts you at 6.1k life.

The sword change puts you at near 2m damage.
Just upgrade as you go you will get there.

A watchers eye with only crit with hatred and some crit multi jewels with 3 mod, life% and 2x crit multi puts you even further over the mark at 6.3k life and 2.4m dps.

Here is the changes i made that you could aim for on your POB.
https://pastebin.com/HhtjtFgF

Added maim + dmg on full life your your single target you are at 3.7million shaper dps with my modest changes. Well on your way :)
Dernière édition par stormyknight, le 12 juil. 2018 22:29:48
"
Added maim + dmg on full life your your single target you are at 3.7million shaper dps with my modest changes. Well on your way :)

I was wondering: between Ruthless and Damage on Full Life, which one do you consider better overall? They both seem to be in a reasonable damage range of each other. I feel like with my mechanics, and non-legacy acuity, Ruthless might come out on top for me personally. Would love your thoughts.

Edit: hit 600k tooltip dps in hideout today : )
Dernière édition par Illethor, le 13 juil. 2018 07:04:37
"
Illethor a écrit :
"

I was wondering: between Ruthless and Damage on Full Life, which one do you consider better overall? They both seem to be in a reasonable damage range of each other. I feel like with my mechanics, and non-legacy acuity, Ruthless might come out on top for me personally. Would love your thoughts.

i Run dmg on full life for everything except uber elder which I drop for Wed, so single target is vds/melee phys/maim/Wed/ruthless/multistrike if you have legacy acuity you run dmg on full life in uber elder too, if I was running a dragoon sword id run bloodlust over ruthless for uber elder since you would be at a comfortable 45% bleed chance from totems and alternate attack skills
"
stormyknight a écrit :
"
Illethor a écrit :
"

i Run dmg on full life for everything except uber elder which I drop for Wed, so single target is vds/melee phys/maim/Wed/ruthless/multistrike if you have legacy acuity you run dmg on full life in uber elder too, if I was running a dragoon sword id run bloodlust over ruthless for uber elder since you would be at a comfortable 45% bleed chance from totems and alternate attack skills

Damn, indeed. Replacing WED with Damage on Full Life while still including Ruthless has boosted my overall single target dps by 300k. I can see the benefit indeed haha. Thanks again, your help is very appreciated.
Dernière édition par Illethor, le 13 juil. 2018 10:13:01
i swear i went over the main page a MILLION times. no pob link for incursion league.
ign: pikachu_i_choose_you
"
kudaranai a écrit :
i swear i went over the main page a MILLION times. no pob link for incursion league.

This is true, but you can do it yourself if you're that interested. Since his profile is public, just import the character through his account name in POB. That's what I did to take a peek at his character (nice gear by the way).
"
kudaranai a écrit :

Indeed seems i have somehow deleted it just a moment ill fix this up. This is a current POB of my gear in incursion at lvl 100, u can scale the tree back based on the lvl pathing ive done at the bottom of the guide.

https://pastebin.com/Tdd9BaAj

Havent included the lvl 21 VDS but you can add this in the POB, its another 200k or so more damage.
Dernière édition par stormyknight, le 13 juil. 2018 11:19:57
"
stormyknight a écrit :
"
kudaranai a écrit :

Indeed seems i have somehow deleted it just a moment ill fix this up. This is a current POB of my gear in incursion at lvl 100, u can scale the tree back based on the lvl pathing ive done at the bottom of the guide.

https://pastebin.com/Tdd9BaAj

Havent included the lvl 21 VDS but you can add this in the POB, its another 200k or so more damage.

Thanks!
while i have you.
which enchant is better? the 15% double damage against bleeding? or attack speed.
i see 2 different version of this build that either do bleed or no. and how do i get bleed..? :)

thanks!
ign: pikachu_i_choose_you

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires