3.3 Vaal Doublestrike Champion - 12million+ Shaper DPS. (Standard / Incursion) Uber Elder Deleted.

"
Illethor a écrit :
Hey man, just wanted to say I've had severe build ADD for the whole league so far. That being said, I switched my champion over to this build and it has been fantastic. Thanks a ton for the guide. VDS is an awesome skill.

Glad you are enjoying it, your gear is fantastic for the build, look at some ele weak tombfists next around 15ex and a double damage with bleed starks and you are well on your way to 1million tooltip.
Been ruminating over trying this one out. Guessing this is basically a boss killer only build, unless you swap around some gems for mapping/AOE in general?
"
Jalopyy a écrit :
Been ruminating over trying this one out. Guessing this is basically a boss killer only build, unless you swap around some gems for mapping/AOE in general?
i run ac and melee splash while mapping, and the clear speed is more than fast.
"
Jalopyy a écrit :

Yeah as the above poster said and you can see in my Phoenix vid i swap ancestral call and melee splash for maim and damage on full life for boss, even then this is only needed for guardians and shaper+ I've even done those with ancestral and splash once you reach a certain point in damage, the clear with ancestral and splash is 1 click to 1shot a pack of mobs and most of the screen then whirl to the next one. Clear is very very fast.
"
stormyknight a écrit :
"
Illethor a écrit :
Hey man, just wanted to say I've had severe build ADD for the whole league so far. That being said, I switched my champion over to this build and it has been fantastic. Thanks a ton for the guide. VDS is an awesome skill.

Glad you are enjoying it, your gear is fantastic for the build, look at some ele weak tombfists next around 15ex and a double damage with bleed starks and you are well on your way to 1million tooltip.

Thanks for the tips, that's exactly what I'll be looking for next!

"

For what it's worth, I can vouch that with ancestral call/melee splash, this has been a great melee build to map with. And as Stormyknight said, you don't need maim and ruthless/damage on full life until shaper or guardians. Honestly, watching vaal haste and vaal doublestrike do all the work for me on map bosses has been very satisfying. Only bosses with phases put a dent in my smile. But then they get annihilated anyway.

Edit: Wow, double doublestrike damage while bleeding is a potential almost 200k (POB, not tooltip) dps upgrade! I'm definitely going to get that before ele weak tombfists, which for me are about 100k dps upgrade.
Dernière édition par Illethor, le 12 juil. 2018 07:30:09
Hey, I started my character with the intention of running lacerate but I noticed your guide and decided to do what you're doing instead, because it looked fun. I was not disappointed, I just got some fairly cheap gear and it's already crazy strong.

The only thing I'm having some trouble with is staying alive, I am pretty sure my health is a bit low at 5052 and I plan on getting more life as I can afford the upgrades, but I was wondering what you guys would suggest I start with.

https://pastebin.com/Ja6BJccG
Dernière édition par kaywalsk, le 12 juil. 2018 16:11:49
I found a crit and cold pen watcher's eye and was thinking of doing this build.

I have about 18ex saved up, what is the priority on how to spend it? Better to spend mostly on one thing (weapon?) or more evenly? How would you split 18ex among below?

main weapon
stat stick
6 link body armour
taste of hate
2 socket tombfist
rings/amulets
"
damisa a écrit :
I found a crit and cold pen watcher's eye and was thinking of doing this build.

I have about 18ex saved up, what is the priority on how to spend it? Better to spend mostly on one thing (weapon?) or more evenly? How would you split 18ex among below?

main weapon
stat stick
6 link body armour
taste of hate
2 socket tombfist
rings/amulets

You can probably get a 300+ pdps weapon with 1.9 aps and crit, an offhand with 70ish +phys gained as ele
a 6l loreweave, and 2 soc tombfist with 18ex easy.
Dernière édition par forgottenpanic, le 10 oct. 2020 16:43:22
"
forgottenpanic a écrit :
Guys please help me :( im so dumb and noob at this game can smn help with my build/gear?

GEAR

Your sword is 153 DPS with extra crit. You can get a 275+ Dps with 1.9+ APS for 5c. http://poe.trade/search/osinorisiwareh

None of your jewelery has flat physical damage on it.

You forgot to link your helmet so I dunno what's going on there.

Get a Haemophilia/Tombfist for your glove slot.
Dernière édition par Eliqq, le 12 juil. 2018 21:37:54

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires