3.3 Vaal Doublestrike Champion - 12million+ Shaper DPS. (Standard / Incursion) Uber Elder Deleted.

"

If tltr: Grace gives you a bonus of 5009 armour compared to Determination. Iron Reflex's works with Grace.

Oh I realized this I was under the impression you would want the evasion chance hence dropping iron reflexes. The thing with armor is you put in to much investment for dimishing returns its better to just run warlords on a ring and a basalt flask along with grace and herald of ash, for the evasion and damage drop iron reflexs and pick up the crit reduction nodes in the left side. I think this is the best compromise for hardcore. You would probably definately run loreweave for the max resists to. But this is all hardcore related of course. Honestly if your fingers are quick enough to whirl or strike first you rarely die.
Pretty late to this but one question:

Why is the double damage enchant so much better than attack speed? Maybe my math is bad.

Double damage: 15% chance at 100% more damage = 15% more damage on average.
Attack speed: 15% increased attack speed = 15% more attacks which = 15% more damage.

Or am I wrong in thinking that 15% attack speed is 15% more damage? This an increased vs. more thing? I feel like with attack speed that doesn't apply but I may be wrong.
**~~~ The Winds of Shit ~~~**
"
Bearpauw a écrit :
Pretty late to this but one question:

Why is the double damage enchant so much better than attack speed? Maybe my math is bad.

Double damage: 15% chance at 100% more damage = 15% more damage on average.
Attack speed: 15% increased attack speed = 15% more attacks which = 15% more damage.

Or am I wrong in thinking that 15% attack speed is 15% more damage? This an increased vs. more thing? I feel like with attack speed that doesn't apply but I may be wrong.

Indeed its a more vs increased thing. You can run the numbers in pob by swapping the enchants around. Increased attack speed with blood rage or ancestral totems is also the same as the double strike enchant, the crit dbl strike enchant can trump all of those attack speed enchants in some cases depending on gear.

Dbl damage is still king though no matter your gear.
Dernière édition par stormyknight, le 16 juil. 2018 19:51:18
what about dmg on full life vs wed ?
"
sporter26 a écrit :
what about dmg on full life vs wed ?

Use damage on full life all the time only time you switch to WED is for uber elder, but this is biased towards your skill level, if you are quicker then average you can probably keep up your hp for uber elder enough for DoFL to be better then WED otherwise just use WED.

If you are on standard with legacy acuity or using blood seeker as your offhand instead of a statstick then use damage on full life.
hey stormy! cool guide and to be honest i was surprised by the insane tooltip dps you have on your toon. I have been running VDS when i stumbled upon mathils one(which he has not updated) and just tweeking it myself but was not happy as i wanted something more of a leech into it, and then voila, i found your thread.

Here is my PoB link for starters: https://pastebin.com/KsbWhReT

I was wondering what gear should i prioritise on upgrading first?? maybe get a watchers eye with the crit chance?
How is the survivability of this on Champion?

What are your thoughts on running a jugg with this exact setup?

I dumped around 70ex+ into this build. But it was completely worth it imo. I have no clue how I got so lucky to have even 78 all res, with the random resists i have on my gear/jewels. but some how it hit 78 equal all around and i wasnt even trying to do that LOL. If anyone has any questions, I'm sure stormy can answer, but I would like to think I have a good understanding of the build and can help someone if they have a question either about my gear, or their own setup. Thanks again for this awesome build :D

why are tombfist better than the haemophilia gloves considering that it gives u more bleed chance and more dmg against bleeding enemies ?
"
sporter26 a écrit :
why are tombfist better than the haemophilia gloves considering that it gives u more bleed chance and more dmg against bleeding enemies ?

Your attack rate is so fast that at 25% chance per attack with more then 10aps enemies are already constantly bleeding anyways, Tombfists have life attack speed and 2 jewel slots to add crit multi, more flat damage and flat life that is multiplied by the tree, add a corruption in them and the only gloves better are legacy acuity. Haemophilia will give you clear speed and are an option for ssf players or maybe you just dont like swapping in ancestral call and splash.

Tldr: bleed chance is not an issue at 25% with our huge aps.
Dernière édition par stormyknight, le 21 juil. 2018 12:41:51

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires