3.3 Vaal Doublestrike Champion - 12million+ Shaper DPS. (Standard / Incursion) Uber Elder Deleted.

"
kudaranai a écrit :
"
stormyknight a écrit :
"
kudaranai a écrit :
i swear i went over the main page a MILLION times. no pob link for incursion league.

Indeed seems i have somehow deleted it just a moment ill fix this up. This is a current POB of my gear in incursion at lvl 100, u can scale the tree back based on the lvl pathing ive done at the bottom of the guide.

https://pastebin.com/Tdd9BaAj

Havent included the lvl 21 VDS but you can add this in the POB, its another 200k or so more damage.

Thanks!
while i have you.
which enchant is better? the 15% double damage against bleeding? or attack speed.
i see 2 different version of this build that either do bleed or no. and how do i get bleed..? :)

thanks!

All double strike builds do bleed - we get it from the left side of the tree sword nodes. Double strike would do very little damage without bleed.

15% double damage is the best enchant....by a long shot.
"
stormyknight a écrit :
"
kaywalsk a écrit :
Hey, I started my character with the intention of running lacerate but I noticed your guide and decided to do what you're doing instead, because it looked fun. I was not disappointed, I just got some fairly cheap gear and it's already crazy strong.

The only thing I'm having some trouble with is staying alive, I am pretty sure my health is a bit low at 5052 and I plan on getting more life as I can afford the upgrades, but I was wondering what you guys would suggest I start with.

https://pastebin.com/Ja6BJccG

Upgrade your sword dps isnt everything crit and attack speed is king.

Just by adding the tacati's multi modded sword i made a note about on this page and added to the guide it adds 320k damage to your build.

Life on your amulet and two stone ring is low and non existant.
Loreweave has a low life roll.
Get a bleed double damage starkonja (adds another 190k damage)

Just slow and steady upgrades. By adding 60 life to your ring and amulet and 50 life roll on your loreweave along with taking the scion life wheel completely it puts you at 6.1k life.

The sword change puts you at near 2m damage.
Just upgrade as you go you will get there.

A watchers eye with only crit with hatred and some crit multi jewels with 3 mod, life% and 2x crit multi puts you even further over the mark at 6.3k life and 2.4m dps.

Here is the changes i made that you could aim for on your POB.
https://pastebin.com/HhtjtFgF

Added maim + dmg on full life your your single target you are at 3.7million shaper dps with my modest changes. Well on your way :)

Thanks for the advice, I've been diving my loreweave every time I get a divine and so far my luck has been pretty shit with that, I also picked up a foil shortly after making my original post but forgot to update, on top of that I also got a new amulet I saw for pretty cheap that has some life, but still a shit roll.

You're right though, just those changes I have made have already added up to a much better feeling character, I've done shaper deathless, but I'm waiting on attempting uber elder until I can get my health up, I'm sitting at around 5.4K now so I'm slowly getting to that 6K mark.

Just upgraded my foil : >
"
Illethor a écrit :

Just upgraded my foil : >

369 PDPS. At max divine really decent foil, with the tacati's mod its basically 405 DPS foil. Nice one.

Those incursion foils are really nice for the build.
nice guide, i like it.

but what is "WED"? and on you video where you fight against a guardian you proc something on you which "steals" life. what is it?`and why do we have poachers mark with blasphemy and blood magic? when we use then we have almost no life to fight cuz it reserves life....

"
matizzle_dizzle a écrit :
nice guide, i like it.

but what is "WED"? and on you video where you fight against a guardian you proc something on you which "steals" life. what is it?`and why do we have poachers mark with blasphemy and blood magic? when we use then we have almost no life to fight cuz it reserves life....

WED is the old acronym weapon elemental damage, Which is now named Elemental Damage with Attacks. The "proc" is activating the ascendancy Adrenaline which only activates when you are on "low life" so in order to activate it on demand before a boss fight you put poachers mark or any curse linked to blood magic and blasphemy and then use it and disable it right before the boss fight healing back up with a flask.

Adrenaline grants the following:

100% increased Damage
25% increased Attack, Cast, and Movement Speed
10% additional Physical Damage Reduction
Lasts for 20 seconds

You can also activate it via righteous fire but you have to wait for it to degenerate you to low life before adrenaline kicks in. The blasphemy setup is much quicker.
Dernière édition par stormyknight, le 14 juil. 2018 04:45:26
"
stormyknight a écrit :
"
matizzle_dizzle a écrit :
nice guide, i like it.

WED is the old acronym weapon elemental damage, Which is now named Elemental Damage with Attacks. The "proc" is activating the ascendancy Adrenaline which only activates when you are on "low life" so in order to activate it on demand before a boss fight you put poachers mark or any curse linked to blood magic and blasphemy and then use it and disable it right before the boss fight healing back up with a flask.

Adrenaline grants the following:

100% increased Damage
25% increased Attack, Cast, and Movement Speed
10% additional Physical Damage Reduction
Lasts for 20 seconds

You can also activate it via righteous fire but you have to wait for it to degenerate you to low life before adrenaline kicks in. The blasphemy setup is much quicker.

Ok nice. Thanks for explanation.

Still have a lot to do on that build. missing nice jewels. they are around 3-5ex and im broke af. my gear is "ok".
I run this build and i guess there could be some improvements in terms of survivability. What do you think about running IC or Grace in the SLS Boots while mapping or poorjoys for example? Do you have any ideas for improvements?

Thank you so much for creating this build.

Oh and i got another question. What do you think about these weapons:

Dernière édition par janido, le 15 juil. 2018 08:02:23
"
janido a écrit :
I run this build and i guess there could be some improvements in terms of survivability. What do you think about running IC or Grace in the SLS Boots while mapping or poorjoys for example? Do you have any ideas for improvements?

Thank you so much for creating this build.

Oh and i got another question. What do you think about these weapons:

I think IC + Inc duration + cwdt on your boots is totally fine while mapping is great, i run it on the standard version in my acuity. Generally though, while the build can sometimes feel squishy we run a lot of armor and sit at most times around 80% mitigation, its generally the spell stuff that gets us.

As far as boss's go all of them will die before IC means anything, apart from uber elder in which case you run kaoms and even then the fight is over so quick is almost meaningless, but yeah some 8 mod maps can be brutal more so then uber elder, so yep fine idea to run IC. To run grace you would need to drop iron reflex's or if not just run determination.

Amazing gear by the way. As far as the dragonbone swords though, generally they will be much less dps, the lightning damage is not scaled, dragonbone is harder to find a good aps as you need a rolled one a crafted aps is to slow, not to mention the crit is missing to so your crit chance will be sustantially less, i would go as far to say a jeweled foil with only tacati mod and multi modded on the rest would still be more damage.
Dernière édition par stormyknight, le 15 juil. 2018 11:16:54
Iron Reflex converts all the evasion from Grace into armour.

Here is the correlation between Aura's and Iron Reflex's in our build. My base armour is 5009.

Determination
Base Armour + Determination Aura: 7564
Base Armour + Determination Aura + Lion's Roar: 20067

Grace
Base Armour + Grace Aura: 12116
Base Armour + Grace Aura + Lion's Roar: 20396

Determination + Grace
Base Armour + Grace Aura + Determination Aura: 18296
Base Armour + Grace Aura + Determination Aura + Lion's Roar: 30799

Defensive Gear:
QotF + Alpha's Howl + Grace Aura + Determination Aura: 26473
QotF + Alpha's Howl + Grace Aura + Determination Aura + Lion's Roar: 39141

With an Enlighten Level 4 I ended up with 83 Mana left running Determination and Grace. Using an Alphas Howl made this viable for mapping (125 Mana left). Adding Conqueror's Efficiency Crimson Jewel could help too. It is very hard to color a QoTF the right way.

I know, this is a burst build. But since you get tons of dps with ease we could use this build on hardcore or to farm guardians with 8mod.

If tltr: Grace gives you a bonus of 5009 armour compared to Determination. Iron Reflex's works with Grace.

Dernière édition par janido, le 16 juil. 2018 05:19:45

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires