[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

"
viionc2 a écrit :
So build is pretty fun, but it feels quite squishy, even with 6k life I get hit a lot in red maps

Hey there is still room for more HP on your Gear. 7k+ is definitely the goal for late maps.
Maybe invest some more into attackspeed too, as moving around fast without getting hit is always the best defence. "just dont get hit" lol
For real tho, i think many people doesnt understand how important it is that standing around in enemies is a thing to avoid.
Its even more important if you dont have any phys mitigation, our biggest defences are the speed and the leech with a somewhat decent lifepool.
can i switch out EQ for something else using the exact same skill tree?
"
DeadDrunk a écrit :
can i switch out EQ for something else using the exact same skill tree?

No you'd have to change some passives. For example the duration cluster near the scion.
is it possible to not take "resolute technique" and get the accuracy someplace else?
i havent played slayer before and im wondering how much of an investment it would be
Good build, just started mapping, not used to playing slayer so getting the hang of the leech+zoom playstyle. My question is how often do you use warcries? Every time you do not have exerted attack up? Just vs unique bosses? On every Rare mob?
Is there anything I can do about the long windup time of Earthquake? I appreciate I've just started maps and I'm under geared but the windup is taking so long I can see this being a problem in later maps.
"
NeedBlackupYo a écrit :
Is there anything I can do about the long windup time of Earthquake? I appreciate I've just started maps and I'm under geared but the windup is taking so long I can see this being a problem in later maps.

Faster attacks support gem would work?... eats through mana quick though :P
Dernière édition par ChrisM, le 23 juin 2020 20:21:51
Will "damage on full life" still work if my hp is off by a small amount? My health seems to be stuck at 5198 out of 5204 with blood rage activated when mapping even through all the overleech, which i think might be some desync issue.
Dernière édition par teyjinshen, le 23 juin 2020 21:41:17

Hi i am currently trying your build but i am gettin 1 shotted left and right in tier 14+ maps i changed my flasks for basalt and lion roar still no help i have almost 6k life... armor is pretty low at 20% dmg mitigation 35% with flask am wondering if you have any ideas thx...
Hi,

Been league starting your build and have been enjoying it greatly mostly following your current character profile. I'm planning on pushing it to 100 so I was wonder what other passives you would maybe go for. Im currently 88 and am considering more warcry notables such as Admonisher and Deep Breaths as I cant seem to see any other good damage or defensive ones to path to.

Also what notable would you recommend annointing on an amulet this league?

If you have time to go through my character profile, please feel free to give any tips. I have found that I am more tanky with flesh and stone, as well as a CWDT + VMS setup and still chunk bosses on tier 9 maps so far.

Have a good one mate, look forward to your updates to this guide.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires