[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

"
juliawinters a écrit :
I also don't see the new pob link, but I'm loving playing this build so far. Will the updated pob include the links for the new warcry gems and where to put them? Thanks again

Its in the 3.11 Tree section.
Sadly, they have not added all the new gems yet, but tree is pretty much final right now.
Just put the Warcries unlinked into free space.
Why does leap slam uses warcry stacks.
"
Tetra111 a écrit :
Why does leap slam uses warcry stacks.

you gotta get the Combat control note to prevent that.
You can save a skill point by just crafting "Travel skills do not use exterted attacks on a ring/amulet" The craft itself is in act 5 chamber of innocence, the point is probably worth more than the suffix right?
Hi there, love the build so far. Am Level 71, but I have a question.

I die very easily, before I can even attack. Is there something I'm missing that's supposed to prevent me from getting oneshot before I can attack?

Damamge is insane, but kinda struggle to even get the opportunity to perform an attack..

I.e. Ranged enemies spamming spikes at me, like Plumed Chimerals or those vaal mobs that fire green projectiles.
Dernière édition par Demisint, le 24 juin 2020 19:42:51

What can I do to improve this? I have an upgraded weapon, just waiting to reach the proper level to equip.
"
Prycro a écrit :
"
juliawinters a écrit :
I also don't see the new pob link, but I'm loving playing this build so far. Will the updated pob include the links for the new warcry gems and where to put them? Thanks again

Its in the 3.11 Tree section.
Sadly, they have not added all the new gems yet, but tree is pretty much final right now.
Just put the Warcries unlinked into free space.

First of all, thanks for this build! It's really strong.

This updated link to PoB is in section "PoB for Harvest" or "Trees for 9.11" (Links are different)?

Please update this link at a late game too, 90+ lv, will be fine. If you can, it also show us all gem connections and eventual changes in items.

Cheers!
I have the build on my std char who has really good gear (Atheres on my profile).
It was working fine before this patch , but with the 3 warcry to use and the loss of the cwdt setup , red maps is full of random one shot.

I think i'm going to use only one cry , and the keystone who make the warcry instant .
This way i can keep the cwdt setup , and just bind the warcry on movement to spamm it all day long.

I loose some damage but the qol and survivability are going to be much better.
Wich warcry is the absolute best in terms of damage output ?
Thanks for the build.

Constantly stopping to cast warcries felt shitty so I ended up dropping Intimidating Cry and just using Seismic Cry with the Call to Arms keystone instead - it feels much smoother to play and the damage still seems fine for anything T15 and beyond.
"
ZeroAT a écrit :

What can I do to improve this? I have an upgraded weapon, just waiting to reach the proper level to equip.

I would take a look at the Flasks and see if you can improve any of those.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires