[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

slayer vs jugg?`

thinking about a eq starter, but dont know if jugg or slayer?!?

maybe u guys can tell me pro and cons? :-)
"
Horswag a écrit :
Good build, just started mapping, not used to playing slayer so getting the hang of the leech+zoom playstyle. My question is how often do you use warcries? Every time you do not have exerted attack up? Just vs unique bosses? On every Rare mob?

I use it whenever theyre ready basically. The cooldown is very nice with all the reduction from the tree.
"
NeedBlackupYo a écrit :
Is there anything I can do about the long windup time of Earthquake? I appreciate I've just started maps and I'm under geared but the windup is taking so long I can see this being a problem in later maps.

What do you mean with "windup"? The attack animation? Later, with a Disfavour youll have much better attackspeed.
"
teyjinshen a écrit :
Will "damage on full life" still work if my hp is off by a small amount? My health seems to be stuck at 5198 out of 5204 with blood rage activated when mapping even through all the overleech, which i think might be some desync issue.

Yea this still counts as full life.
"
funky_handy a écrit :

Hi i am currently trying your build but i am gettin 1 shotted left and right in tier 14+ maps i changed my flasks for basalt and lion roar still no help i have almost 6k life... armor is pretty low at 20% dmg mitigation 35% with flask am wondering if you have any ideas thx...

It seems that you already helped yourself, tree and gear looks fine!
"
ForTheDream a écrit :
is it possible to not take "resolute technique" and get the accuracy someplace else?
i havent played slayer before and im wondering how much of an investment it would be

Would only be worth if you would go fully into crit. Investment would probably much higher if you want it to be effective.
"
Thewolf8691 a écrit :
Hi,

Been league starting your build and have been enjoying it greatly mostly following your current character profile. I'm planning on pushing it to 100 so I was wonder what other passives you would maybe go for. Im currently 88 and am considering more warcry notables such as Admonisher and Deep Breaths as I cant seem to see any other good damage or defensive ones to path to.

Also what notable would you recommend annointing on an amulet this league?

If you have time to go through my character profile, please feel free to give any tips. I have found that I am more tanky with flesh and stone, as well as a CWDT + VMS setup and still chunk bosses on tier 9 maps so far.

Have a good one mate, look forward to your updates to this guide.

Hi,

happy to hear that you enjoy this build so far!

For 93+ i would probably go for some Cluster jewels.(Maybe Medium Warcry clusters?) I recently changed some point and took Escalation too. Deep Breaths
and Admonischer are very strong Warcry notes but a little to point-hungry for me atm. Idk but i would probably prefer going for the clusters at the late game instead. For the Anointment i highly recommend Kinetic Impacts. Its very cheap and gives pretty great amount of damage.

For the utility, really its up to you how you feel best with. I doesnt use one at the moment but i will probably use a high level CwDt with steelskin later.
Maybe ill put in a high level Enfeeble into it too.

Im always happy about some feedback, have fun with the build ;)
Updated Tree and PoB and also uploaded another Video.
Check it out!
POB link not there?!
I also don't see the new pob link, but I'm loving playing this build so far. Will the updated pob include the links for the new warcry gems and where to put them? Thanks again

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires