[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

"
Duallight a écrit :
Curious if you’ve tried any generals war cry links at all. I’ve been leveling with it linked up to earth shatter on bosses I just double desecrate and pop cry the eq to pop all the pillars but I don’t know if I’m overthinking it and it’s really just bad.

Idk... It doesnt really worked out for me.
Ill give it another try soon.
"
Гаруспик a écrit :
This build is really fun to play, but oh boy it is very loud :) Is there any way to reduce the noise level without lowering general audio parameters in the game?

Ayyy this is part of why its so good! :D

I dont think there is a way to lower the noice besides lowering your Sound Effect Volume.
I think General's Cry might be strong but not in this build.
It neeeds some investment and gem slots, also probably desecrate to actually use it on bosses.
The really low duration (especially with our reduced skill duration) made it feel pretty annoying to use without desecrate.
Intimidating Cry and Seismic Cry are amazing though, especially on bosses.

Also I really enjoy this build so far but haven't gotten to maps yet.
where do we get our dex from early on?
"
Laxxus a écrit :
I think General's Cry might be strong but not in this build.
It neeeds some investment and gem slots, also probably desecrate to actually use it on bosses.
The really low duration (especially with our reduced skill duration) made it feel pretty annoying to use without desecrate.
Intimidating Cry and Seismic Cry are amazing though, especially on bosses.

Also I really enjoy this build so far but haven't gotten to maps yet.

Yea i thats what i thought too.

Glad you enjoy so far!
"
DeadDrunk a écrit :
where do we get our dex from early on?

Early on i would go for an Dex amulet and maybe a big dexnote on the tree.
I'm a pretty new player and was trying to figure out the passive tree. I noticed your character for harvest league's passives and gems were different than the PoB you posted. Which one should I be following more, the PoB or your actual character?
I noticed a few times in your post you talk about the new keystone impaler or getting a watchers eye with impale last 2 additional hits. I dont see impale support mentioned anywhere in your build. Would you have to drop a link in eq or something in order to run impaler and or watchers eye with impale?

Also confused on aura setup

it says run pride, herald of ash, and blood and sand then also mentions running both herald of purity and arctic armor with enlightened 4. Obviously we dont have enough sockets to run all those and assuming hezmana's axe is temporary until we get a atziris disfavor what do you run aura wise when you use disfavor or a well crafted rare axe?

One last thing, after playing so far this league wold you recommend dropping generals cry and just run seismic and intimidating cry? I am hearing you need a good link setup to run generals cry like desecrate etc. we are kinda short on gem sockets so I wasnt sure what was best.
I am having issues staying alive with this build. I can easily clear tier 7-8 maps but I easily get chunked even in tier 1 maps I am rather new to running armor based builds but I can only can around 5k armor when I should be at double that to be able to not die as easily any tips you can check char gotmequakindoe.
Dernière édition par quinn50, le 22 juin 2020 20:13:13
"
quinn50 a écrit :
I am having issues staying alive with this build. I can easily clear tier 7-8 maps but I easily get chunked even in tier 1 maps I am rather new to running armor based builds but I can only can around 5k armor when I should be at double that to be able to not die as easily any tips you can check char gotmequakindoe.

Apart from Belt and your left ring you basically have no life at all on your gear. Get some good life rolls on your gear and you probably almost double your health lol
Dernière édition par Laxxus, le 23 juin 2020 01:11:02

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires