[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

hey im running a slightly differnet but for the most part the same build as i grab a few differnet nodes to help with such things compared to my gear i am having some slight problems with 14+ mostly with damage to conq bosses that need 4 watchstones to spawn any tips?
So, leveling was a bit boring, but mapping is really satisfying, didn't play a lot but I'm liking the build so far, I changed some minor things in the tree, went VP and got the mana leech node from Vitality Void, it's been enough to hold my mana costs so far.

Just dropped a 6l Void Axe, then harvest crafted around 490 pdps, I'm hoping this carries me all the way to a Disfavour.

Thanks a lot for the guide @Prycro!
So build is pretty fun, but it feels quite squishy, even with 6k life I get hit a lot in red maps
where do you get so much INT for INT gems like herald of ash?
"
Draegenbaeg a écrit :
I'm a pretty new player and was trying to figure out the passive tree. I noticed your character for harvest league's passives and gems were different than the PoB you posted. Which one should I be following more, the PoB or your actual character?

I would suggest following my current char, as i am also still learning whats the best setup with all the new shit, also sometimes some updates to the guide will take awhile.
"
Zomphere a écrit :
I noticed a few times in your post you talk about the new keystone impaler or getting a watchers eye with impale last 2 additional hits. I dont see impale support mentioned anywhere in your build. Would you have to drop a link in eq or something in order to run impaler and or watchers eye with impale?

Also confused on aura setup

it says run pride, herald of ash, and blood and sand then also mentions running both herald of purity and arctic armor with enlightened 4. Obviously we dont have enough sockets to run all those and assuming hezmana's axe is temporary until we get a atziris disfavor what do you run aura wise when you use disfavor or a well crafted rare axe?

One last thing, after playing so far this league wold you recommend dropping generals cry and just run seismic and intimidating cry? I am hearing you need a good link setup to run generals cry like desecrate etc. we are kinda short on gem sockets so I wasnt sure what was best.

Oh yea thx, havnt noticed that there is still some lines about impale. I removed all the Impale stuff now, Impale doesnt really work with EQ sice you always get the 10% Impale-Buff from your initial hit, wich sucks.

I generally would recomment going for Pride/Herald of Purity/Herald of Ash(enlighten4). I would swap HoA for Blood and Sand if you purely want damage but the clear from HoA feels really nice. I will update this saction to be clearer.

Yea, i would say Intimidating Cry+Seismic Cry works best for this build. We dont have the sockets for General Cry and it suffers froms EQ's less duration.
"
quinn50 a écrit :
I am having issues staying alive with this build. I can easily clear tier 7-8 maps but I easily get chunked even in tier 1 maps I am rather new to running armor based builds but I can only can around 5k armor when I should be at double that to be able to not die as easily any tips you can check char gotmequakindoe.

Yea the char is not based on tanking much stuff, its based on beeing fast and outleech incomming damage while beeing constantly moving in dangerous situations :)
Edit: Dude you almost have no HP on your Gear. At all. HP is the most important basic stat for us, as we survive through our leech.
Dernière édition par Prycro, le 23 juin 2020 09:17:32
"
Bdren1 a écrit :
hey im running a slightly differnet but for the most part the same build as i grab a few differnet nodes to help with such things compared to my gear i am having some slight problems with 14+ mostly with damage to conq bosses that need 4 watchstones to spawn any tips?

Why do you have Rage notes on your tree? How do you generate Rage even? :D
Try to get some more life on your gear, also take out Brutality as you are running an Atziris Promise. I would suggest taking out Fist of War too, your attackspeed should be high enaugh that you'd be much better with damage on full life in terms of DPS.
"
xmadruguinha a écrit :
So, leveling was a bit boring, but mapping is really satisfying, didn't play a lot but I'm liking the build so far, I changed some minor things in the tree, went VP and got the mana leech node from Vitality Void, it's been enough to hold my mana costs so far.

Just dropped a 6l Void Axe, then harvest crafted around 490 pdps, I'm hoping this carries me all the way to a Disfavour.

Thanks a lot for the guide @Prycro!

Glad you enjoying it mate!

For mana leech you can go with just one jewel with some mana leech from phys attacks on it :)
"
Myzr43l a écrit :
where do you get so much INT for INT gems like herald of ash?

Mostly from Amulet or Ring. Also a big int for the start shouldnt hurt too much.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires