g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
Jendorian a écrit :
i want to test the new pride aura but then i have to drop the hatred gem and I think Loreweave ist best anymore do you have an advie for pure phys and do you think it can be better?

With my gear pride gives 25% less damage than hatred.

Hyporthemia lvl 20 gives 39% more damage against chilled enemies for supported skills.

Also we can scale that easily with spiked gloves + Increased Damage Against Chilled Enemies you can get 50% increased damage easily with that.

With end game weapons you also can get shaped weapons with gain % of physical damage as extra cold damage.

So we get a bunch of "free damage", meaning that it double dips.

We can also double dips with rings 10% of phys as extra fire from Essence of Hystheria.

I don't think it's worth right now going pure phys, since we can get a bunch of free extra damage that scale really well.

Has anyone tried rage+berserk? it looks pretty fucking good
Dernière édition par wafflezy, le 14 juin 2019 11:30:05
So this is a pretty fundamental (e.g., noob) question, but I'm trying to understand each skill.

Vaal Reave - video shows just base Reave being used; is Vaal one still popped as a cooldown, and base Reave is used as the main AOE/Mapping ability?

Blade Flurry - this is the single target ability; charge to 6 and release?

Vaal Ancestral Warchief - do you use the vaal version? base version? both?

Otherwise all the buffs and auras make sense, it's just a ton of buttons and I want to make sure I have a proper understanding of it all, thanks!
"
Myo a écrit :
So this is a pretty fundamental (e.g., noob) question, but I'm trying to understand each skill.

Vaal Reave - video shows just base Reave being used; is Vaal one still popped as a cooldown, and base Reave is used as the main AOE/Mapping ability?

Blade Flurry - this is the single target ability; charge to 6 and release?

Vaal Ancestral Warchief - do you use the vaal version? base version? both?

Otherwise all the buffs and auras make sense, it's just a ton of buttons and I want to make sure I have a proper understanding of it all, thanks!

Pretty much it, you use vaal reeve and try to keep 8 stacks since the aoe is bigger.

I'm currently clearing with blade flurry, i think the aoe buff makes it great to clear maps and the only gem swap I use is conc effect instead of increased area of effect. Also you can grab any helmet that you like.

I tried reave (and i''ll try it again when I get another foil with more attack speed), but so far blade flurry is clearing great and better than reave in my opinion. Give it a try.
Dernière édition par zug0, le 14 juin 2019 12:40:08
I play with rage berserk, as a berserker and I took the precision aura for more range, crit and area of effect for the blade furry for full screen clearing it feels really rewarding.
I've been having a lot of fun with this build so far! I'm curious though - what are the advantages of claws over swords (foils), or vice versa? I know with claws you get the inherent leech/life-on-hit while swords give accuracy or crit modifier... I keep flip flopping between building this for one or the other, since the difference is really only a few nodes in the tree.
Does quality matter on ancestral warchief? Like does the totem actually do any significant damage or do i take it simply to gain damage myself?
"
wafflezy a écrit :
Does quality matter on ancestral warchief? Like does the totem actually do any significant damage or do i take it simply to gain damage myself?

It does lots of damage itself especially with support gems added to it.
Hi I'm jumping into this build and i'm looking forward to this iteration of the reave/flurry.

My concern atm is that I'm a noob at crafting items and the market hasnt got claws with added phys and crit chance as well as the other mdos so i may need to craft them...

Is there a really beginner friendly way to almost guide me through that? Any help really appreciated <3
Also to add to my queries above do you have any thoughts on going a bit more armour based ie using a belly or an astral plate base, i assume less dmg but more survivability and probably then wouldnt take the dodge nodes on the right of the tree

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires