g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

ok.. thanks. last question.. :) what will i dual wield with now that stat stiks are dead?
"
msedt03 a écrit :
what's the bis gloves now that tombfist doesnt have attack speed ?

Tombfist were still superior with double gem slots, intimidate (10% more multiplier) and the % life it gave... however now jewels are nerfed as well. Will have to test, but with intimidate and that 10% more damage they still might be BiS.

"
msedt03 a écrit :
ok.. thanks. last question.. :) what will i dual wield with now that stat stiks are dead?

Covered in the guide.
I've been using Asenath's Gentle Touch for temp chains on hit, blind, and corpse explosion. It certainly makes for great visual effects, but I'm not sure how much it helps the build. Thoughts?
is this guide too play now with 2 claws?
just PoB'd gemlinks guys... and the new Fortify is BETTER than Maim. You're welcome.
"
msedt03 a écrit :
just PoB'd gemlinks guys... and the new Fortify is BETTER than Maim. You're welcome.

It's not because you are forgetting to tick the box "enemies are maimed" Maim + the debuff gives more damage than only fortify. If you put fortify and untick "enemies are maimed" it will be less damage.

If you can use another source to maim the enemies (tombfist for example) than you can change it to fortify on the links and will be better.
"
DarkVolteer a écrit :
is this guide too play now with 2 claws?

Covered in the guide

"
msedt03 a écrit :

New fortify is awesome with the changes... however it is not better as zug0 pointed out, you just forgot to tick the proper box. That being said if you can get maim somewhere else (which is probably the way to go now) and swap it will be MUCH more worth it. Do not forget that while the damage isn't AS good, it still gives you 20% LESS damage taken from hits which is huge.

My best advice at this moment would probably be to keep tombfists 2 socket one with intimidate jewel one with maim jewel, and run fortify in setup. This would also allow you to take the impale ascendancy which is really good now. Things like new auras, and new supports might also be better then some of the other support gems, lots of testing still needs to be done.
yeah sorry forgot to tick that box. anyway, i have intimidate from belt of the deceiver and im using spiked gloves.. im planning to take the adrenaline in the ascendancy.. basically i sacrificed maim for those. wdy think?
i want to test the new pride aura but then i have to drop the hatred gem and I think Loreweave ist best anymore do you have an advie for pure phys and do you think it can be better?
"
msedt03 a écrit :
yeah sorry forgot to tick that box. anyway, i have intimidate from belt of the deceiver and im using spiked gloves.. im planning to take the adrenaline in the ascendancy.. basically i sacrificed maim for those. wdy think?

If you take "First to Strike, Last to Fall" you get perma intimidate and adrenaline. I'm also using spiked gloves, you don't need to sacrifice maim for that. If you don't have another source for maim it will still be more damage than not having it and using fortify. Just put fortify on leap slam or whirling blades.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires