g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
g00fy_goober a écrit :

I would make sure you put maim on flesh and stone, it adds a lot more damage. I am messing with a cyclone build which in reality most phys builds are the same... and am using dread banner for impale, pride, blood&sand, flesh and stone. Also run fortify on main setup, cuz its not the HIGHEST dps gem out of all of them, but its up there... and also gives 20% less damage taken from hits straight across the board which is huge now. If i were you i would most definitely look into going the impale ascendency and drop the fortify node on tree and honestly skip the banner one. Will be tons more damage. Imaple is just too good now especially with the nodes on tree.

Hi, so would you suggest dropping some crit nodes to get the Swift Skewering node for more impale chance if we go master of metal ascendancy? Thanks for the build man! easy to progress and fun as well =).
Wouldn´t it be better to use Infused Channel instead of Increased Critical Damage?
Having a blast with this build so far.

I sometimes die in t12+ maps from hard legion fight. would this build benefit from having some blind ? I'm relatively new but I've understood that having some form of blinding is nice.
"
ScoTos420 a écrit :
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :

I would make sure you put maim on flesh and stone, it adds a lot more damage. I am messing with a cyclone build which in reality most phys builds are the same... and am using dread banner for impale, pride, blood&sand, flesh and stone. Also run fortify on main setup, cuz its not the HIGHEST dps gem out of all of them, but its up there... and also gives 20% less damage taken from hits straight across the board which is huge now. If i were you i would most definitely look into going the impale ascendency and drop the fortify node on tree and honestly skip the banner one. Will be tons more damage. Imaple is just too good now especially with the nodes on tree.

Hi, so would you suggest dropping some crit nodes to get the Swift Skewering node for more impale chance if we go master of metal ascendancy? Thanks for the build man! easy to progress and fun as well =).

Probably, i definitely picked them up on slayer cyclone guy im working on and with champ you get 7x imaples!

"
ilikecookieslawl a écrit :
Wouldn´t it be better to use Infused Channel instead of Increased Critical Damage?

Mentioned a few times, read last few pages.

these claw are excellent synergy with hatred
Dernière édition par dboySasha, le 17 juin 2019 13:21:32
Hello. I'm playing thios build and I have a hard time not dying after t12 rare maps. Coudl you look at my pob (https://pastebin.com/RbgUr9US) and tell me if you see something obviously wrong and what I should focus on next ?

Thanks !
"
Wiz_Liz a écrit :
Hello. I'm playing thios build and I have a hard time not dying after t12 rare maps. Coudl you look at my pob (https://pastebin.com/RbgUr9US) and tell me if you see something obviously wrong and what I should focus on next ?

Thanks !

Check out my profile i have 0 problem even done uber atziri shaper etc.
Im only lvl 88 though, but im really enjoying this build so far my current gear:

Done almost all Content and just dropped something nice from Atziri

I'm currently using cyclone to clear and it's insane fast.
"
zug0 a écrit :
I'm currently using cyclone to clear and it's insane fast.

Vaal Reave is insane fast aswell. I can easily clear whole Legion with it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires