g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
cuckpoon a écrit :
You mentioned weapon/shield would be more viable now in your previous comments. Is that still the case? I used your POB on the main page and the weapons are still claws?
Honestly I haven't fully updated this build in a while. At it's core it is the same thing, but the changes from pervious patches + changelogs I have not put in yet, which is also why there are no cluster jewels in the build yet.

Dual wielding for any build is completely gone now. The benefit used to be the % more damage and attack speed you would get from dual-wielding phys, but now you just get the attack speed which does not even come close to justifying buying a 2nd gg weapon and dualwielding. That means 1-h + shield or maybe even some giant sick 2-hander would be the way to go.

Have not really tested it out so can not say for sure.
What skill would you suggest for a 2H sword?
"
ninjajesus a écrit :

I mean guide is for reave/bflurry so...... reave and blade flurry?
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
ninjajesus a écrit :

Bflurry/reave doesn't work with two handed weapons/sword, right? Unless I'm a dum dum and missing something, which is a strong possibility.
"
ninjajesus a écrit :
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
ninjajesus a écrit :

Bflurry/reave doesn't work with two handed weapons/sword, right? Unless I'm a dum dum and missing something, which is a strong possibility.

Actually now that you mention it think it is just daggers/claws/1-hand swords. If that is the case, 1-hand sword obviously still way to go. Probably with a shield with some offensive rolls on it if possible. Would have to check into things.

That being said the dual-wield nerf probably hurt this build a good bit.
Hey little question you say this build is not good for SSF but you items (sry bad english) 80-90% yellow so i think is good enough for SSF or ? ^^ I think with bad items 1-2 Mill ?
Dernière édition par Thesorrow10, le 14 août 2021 09:25:55
So the core of the build is same in 3.16. However as the note 2 states start of guide.... this build is in sore need of a revamp. Seeing as I still do not have cluster jewels or anything added in.... I will fully revamp and update this build further into the league. Especially after the full passive skill reworks and masterys and all that.

Will also have to look into items as dual wielding got hit hard and basically doesn't exist anymore. Would assume a shield would be best way to go now as well.

Anyway feel free to use as a refrence for now but revamp will definitely be coming much later into the league.

My Pob Crashes when i want to load the latest PoB

https://pastebin.com/vZjTdrKe

"
xeratas a écrit :

Ya tons of issues atm with POB crashing while trying to pull up builds and such. Hopefully it is temporary and will be fixed soon but for now have to wait and see. Right now it is happening on over half my builds and not sure why some and not others.
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
xeratas a écrit :

Ya tons of issues atm with POB crashing while trying to pull up builds and such. Hopefully it is temporary and will be fixed soon but for now have to wait and see. Right now it is happening on over half my builds and not sure why some and not others.

The build loads on the Original PoB, not community fork.
...which is still using the only passive tree, so it's useless...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires