g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
Aston007 a écrit :
Hi, started legion with your build, levelling went pretty smooth.
Sorry if you already answered this but: is there no better support gem than maim for BF ? Since we spec into Dismembering + wear tombfist this is not a wasted gem ?

Thanks for your guide.

As stated before, everything would have to thoroughly be tested with new passives, skills, auras etc. As for tombfist and abyss jewels nerfed and no more attack speed, they might not even be BiS anymore. Also we get jewels in their for the intimidate.

"
Great build. For anyone looking in Legion some ideas you can try:

Dread Banner + Flesh and Stone Aura can be a good replacement for Hatred early on. Between the Sand Aura, Dread Banner effect, Perma Fortify and all the other champ mechanics you can be pretty much unkillable outside one shots. These might also open dropping Maim as a support if you run the Blood Aura. You could also look at adding Steelskin to the CWDT set up instead of IC.

Considering dropping Hypothermia on BF (at least until you get a shaped Helmet with one as well) and looking at some of the new supports. Personally I'm testing out Impale just for the flat damage currently. I've seen other people running Infused Channeling for BF as well but I've not test that yet.

Probably still worth a debate for what Ascendancy to run (Slayer or Berserker just look too good and the accuracy change so far seems good) but I think for a starter build Champ is great. Also for anyone new to this asking about when to move to Reave - if you don't have a decent chunk of attack speed increase I'd hold off till Act 9-10. Some of the new skills clear better early game.

G00fy hope you get chance to test this build this league and give us your input, seems like a good league for it!

I really hope so too. I LOVE this build and have not done it in awhile. This seems like a great league to test it out... but im so busy with work and stuff IRL atm, and have like 100 things i want to do on POE it will be hard to do everything i want.
Kinda curious how you have mana left over while having 100% reservation? Am I missing something?
"
karmavore a écrit :
Kinda curious how you have mana left over while having 100% reservation? Am I missing something?

Using an Enlighten level 3 or 4
Crafting Consortium - The Igloo Mirror Shop
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3283615
do you have any alternatives for the buffs (hatred, herald of ash, herald of purity) ?? cant afford enlighten 4. (if 3, it doesn't feel comfortable..) thanks!
"
msedt03 a écrit :
do you have any alternatives for the buffs (hatred, herald of ash, herald of purity) ?? cant afford enlighten 4. (if 3, it doesn't feel comfortable..) thanks!

I'm currently using Dread banner + flesh and stone instead of hatred. (So herald of ash, herald of purity plus those two).

Sims about the same in POB currently and leaves you with 85% if banner is on and 75% when its dropped.
Crafting Consortium - The Igloo Mirror Shop
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3283615
May have been asked but is there a reason to use claws over swords?
"
Frogib a écrit :

Instant leech since claws have 40+ life on hit. But I'm using swords and will change to good foils when they are cheaper/more available so i can just leap slam everywhere.

"
msedt03 a écrit :

"
I'm currently using Dread banner + flesh and stone instead of hatred. (So herald of ash, herald of purity plus those two).

Sims about the same in POB currently and leaves you with 85% if banner is on and 75% when its dropped.

I'm using Blood Stance + Hatred + Herald of Purity. It leaves me with aruond 80~100 mana depending on gear. I take one mana leech node and that's enough. And with my current gear it's what gives the most damage on PoB.
blood stance...... blood and sand gem, right?
"
Frogib a écrit :

Claws are better bases, and have better nodes on tree.
"
msedt03 a écrit :
blood stance...... blood and sand gem, right?

yep

Melee Skills deal (10-15)% more Area Damage while in Blood Stance
Melee Skills have 5% less Area of Effect while in Blood Stance

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires