[3.9/3.10] HowTo Lightning Arrow Slayer - Cold or Lightning Stacking

Nice guide! I just crash T7+ maps in flashback race.I have some suggestions and questions.

_What do you think about "chance to blind enemies on hit"? Seems to be nice to my volatile dead inquisitor,maybe works here too.

_Why do you use silver flask? we are on permanent onslaught most of the time.

_If i use a chinsol i waste 5 links with the armor or viceversa, any recomendations for other armor like kaom? Shroud of the Lightless is a bit expensive for me now.

_In Soul of Arakaali there is a well known mecanic when you have captured Arachnoxia + CWDT and IC that amplify the recovery rate, to you think worth it? I have some sockets to spare :/

Thanks for the guide, saw it in LiftingNerd channel and loved it!
"
JekaDude a écrit :
i just started the flashback league with your build
so far its nice
i just got 1 question
why you don't pick up frenzy on the skill tree?

I allrdy answered that. TLDR is cus im a lazy f***.

"
alamodeg a écrit :
Nice guide! I just crash T7+ maps in flashback race.I have some suggestions and questions.

_What do you think about "chance to blind enemies on hit"? Seems to be nice to my volatile dead inquisitor,maybe works here too.

_Why do you use silver flask? we are on permanent onslaught most of the time.

_If i use a chinsol i waste 5 links with the armor or viceversa, any recomendations for other armor like kaom? Shroud of the Lightless is a bit expensive for me now.

_In Soul of Arakaali there is a well known mecanic when you have captured Arachnoxia + CWDT and IC that amplify the recovery rate, to you think worth it? I have some sockets to spare :/

Thanks for the guide, saw it in LiftingNerd channel and loved it!

1) Im not sure where i could get it besides gloves (shaper i think) and Tombfist is too strong in this slot.

2) Bosses. Trash gets deleted anyways.

3) Belly is really strong and you need an expensive rare armour to compete with it. Budget wise go with belly. Items like Cherubims dont have enough defenses imo.

4) Havent thought about it until someone mentioned it earlier. Ill try it next league.
[GER] - IGN: HowToHarvest
Dernière édition par trudikampfschaf, le 18 mai 2018 15:02:56
How would the skill tree look as a Scion?
"
juanrussi96 a écrit :
How would the skill tree look as a Scion?

I dont rly have a good Scion tree. I played around with it but i wasnt really happy with it, esp with the possible use of the Might of the Meek jewels. If you really want to play Scion try to keep my tree as much as possible after getting the 3rd lab.
Dernière édition par trudikampfschaf, le 19 mai 2018 08:27:30
"
trudikampfschaf a écrit :
"
bex_HB a écrit :
Is it just me too stupid or is this build really squishy?

Got 4.1k life at level 73, first two labs so far, capped res, 5l each barrage and lightning arrow,
and the suggested flasks.

But on t4 maps for example i die regularily, especially on certain beyond bosses and rogue exiles that pop up due to race mechanics :(

Feels bad somehow.

Your gear looks good hp wise. Alot of life comes from levels though. Besides hp from skill points you also get hp per level. If you level from e.g. your lvl 74 (4287 hp) to 85 (4650) you nearly gain 300hp without changing gear or using skill points. If you are dying a bit too often just go with lower maps and grind some levels there. If you are lvl 74 you can do ALL maps without experience penalty. At lvl 80 you can do all maps t5+ without penalty. In addition to that you dont have the overleech ascendancy. That is imo one of the biggest defensive aspects of the build.

Overall the best defensive mechanic or way to play this game is to kill things faster than they kill you. May sound stupid but esp in cases where a lot of monster are around you its so helpful to get damage upgrades.

@nobosy yes projectile scaling is stupid for a few patches now. Thats why it gets nerfed next patch. The Frozen Orb isnt that big, because its a bit clunky to use. The CWDT setup is totally fine.

Thank you for the answers.

Meanwhile i strongly have the impression that this build is either not for my playstyle ( quite casual player ) or even overall this build is not an strong / viable as promoted in post #1.

Repeatedly failing in merc lab with the equip posted above, not enough damage and one-hit when
flasks for running are empty.

Going to change this build into something else i think, this does not work ;)
Thats sad to hear! As i mentioned earlier, Izaro is quiet hard for this char, because he is a heavy hitting encounter. I usually get a carry for the lab runs (uber atleast). In addition to that your life is a bit low, with only lvl 75.

If you are looking for an alternative you can go Cyclone Slayer, its really fun.
"
trudikampfschaf a écrit :
Thats sad to hear! As i mentioned earlier, Izaro is quiet hard for this char, because he is a heavy hitting encounter. I usually get a carry for the lab runs (uber atleast). In addition to that your life is a bit low, with only lvl 75.

If you are looking for an alternative you can go Cyclone Slayer, its really fun.

Yep pretty sad to hear, maybe as he said not the playstyle that he know how to manage.

After 5k hp you are pretty safe if you know how to use a blink when are about to get hit, and this build is pretty strong and scales very well, I just killed shaper this sunday with 2 deaths (all my bad taking balls in face and went back with no leech dead insta Kappa).

About Izaro, while doing lab a thing that is a must have is a Chin Sol, all flasks avaible (in the room), you just need to burst (closed range PB and CS) him at the first second then blink before you get hit and boom he is gone, the last phase is easier, you come do the same thing don't even has to blink, 20% cull just own there (blink for safety btw).

I was about to move on to other build having fun with full abyss and poet's pen, but no! this build will carrie me to the first character reach lvl 100.

Also cyclone slayer can be one shotted ez(I have one pretty equiped) as it one if he don't have good hp pool 6k plus.

This guide will be updated for the new league?
"
Andkul1996 a écrit :
This guide will be updated for the new league?

Yes, ill play it as a starter.
"
Yes, ill play it as a starter.

Very nice!
I want start with this build too.
I really like him.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires