[3.9/3.10] HowTo Lightning Arrow Slayer - Cold or Lightning Stacking

nice build im gonna folllow this :#0############################8#
hc viable?
Nice Guide, Thank you..
I‘ll give it a try at Flashback. It‘ll be my first bow char, since i‘ve started playin PoE last Summer.
So I‘ve got ohne question. It seams as if the leveling might be a bit tricky, because the first dmg skillpoints
will be available at around lvl 30. Am I right, or is it no Problem?

Good luck and have fun to everyone during Flashback
Dernière édition par MWalles, le 4 mai 2018 08:20:52
About to try this guide for flashback as well.

Had a quick question though. In the Pro column at the beginning it says no blood rage degen. I can't for the life of my figure out how, but in POB sure enough it says [Total Degen: 211.9] [Net Life Regen: -211.9]. Is this just the absurd life regen offsetting it or is there some mechanic I am not seeing that prevents the degen? Does it count as a bleed and Slayer "Endless Hunger" immediately cancel it?

Thanks! Looks like a fun build to give a shot!
What's the point of the Fangs of Frost cluster when your conversion is 50% lightning 50% fire?
Wow alot of questions! Sry for the late reply after league start :(

"
MiguelFg a écrit :
In terms of damage which is better between LS, IS and TS?

I prefer Lightning Arrow because it feels to be the consistent one in the maps i usually run (shock in general + walls for splash). TS seems to leave single mobs here and there and Ice Shot is a bit too directional for me. This might be easily fixed by replacing some skill gems though. I just like LA.

"
SavvasNavr a écrit :
Is it possible to play it as a Scion, for the overleech of slayer and the speed of raider?

Yes, i was thinking about that too, but i wanted the bigger culling. There are alot of possibilities for Scion - Slayer / X. You can go Raider, Deadeye or even Elementalist or Inquisitor.

"
rom993 a écrit :
hc viable?

Yes, probably one of the tankier ones, besides JUGG or sth ofc :D
For HC you might want more life and skip the shroud for a belly. We dont rly have other defenses against consecutive hits besides HP and insane reg. I might be wrong, SC pleb here :D

"
MWalles a écrit :
Nice Guide, Thank you..
I‘ll give it a try at Flashback. It‘ll be my first bow char, since i‘ve started playin PoE last Summer.
So I‘ve got ohne question. It seams as if the leveling might be a bit tricky, because the first dmg skillpoints
will be available at around lvl 30. Am I right, or is it no Problem?

Good luck and have fun to everyone during Flashback

Thanks! You are right i usually get over those parts by playing with friends who can carry a bit at some levels. In solo play i try to buy some rare items like a bow and some rings. I think there is an example Thicket Bow (there is a low lvl bow with the same art, i cant remember the name atm) in the item section.

"
Erikin a écrit :
About to try this guide for flashback as well.

Had a quick question though. In the Pro column at the beginning it says no blood rage degen. I can't for the life of my figure out how, but in POB sure enough it says [Total Degen: 211.9] [Net Life Regen: -211.9]. Is this just the absurd life regen offsetting it or is there some mechanic I am not seeing that prevents the degen? Does it count as a bleed and Slayer "Endless Hunger" immediately cancel it?

Thanks! Looks like a fun build to give a shot!

As soon as you start doing damage you will be leeching and this wont stop until you die. Thats because of the life leech effects are not removed at full life. In other builds you will slowly degen with your Blood Rage on if you dont do damage or use a flask. This might get a bit annoying. In addition to that your hp counts as "at full hp" for the Damage at full life skill gem, even if your hp bar says sth like 4999/5000. If your are leeching and not getting direct hits you get the bonus with Blood Rage on.

"
Bobbunny a écrit :
What's the point of the Fangs of Frost cluster when your conversion is 50% lightning 50% fire?

You are right i convert alot to lightning, but the most important thing is single target damage. And barrage has alot of cold damage. In addition to that even Lightning Arrow will have alot of cold damage. This is because of the conversion from Winter Spirit combined with Hatred, my Watcher's Eye and the abyssal jewels.

You can see my damage values here (chaos damage from flasks):

LA

Barrage

Good luck and have fun everyone in the new league!
[GER] - IGN: HowToHarvest
Dernière édition par trudikampfschaf, le 5 mai 2018 07:52:43
Why are we investing so many points into claws, is Soul Raker that beneficial?
"
Riggadaddy a écrit :
Why are we investing so many points into claws, is Soul Raker that beneficial?

The Lioneyes Fall jewel converts the claw modifier into bow modifier. Its kinda rare/expensive, you can skill some life instead (look at option 1 in my "Tree Options").
[GER] - IGN: HowToHarvest
Dernière édition par trudikampfschaf, le 5 mai 2018 14:19:50
Loving this build so far! Only question I have is that you list picking up Blast Rain for single target during leveling. But then you have Barrage as single target for later? What is the reason for this, if it's just for leveling when should I switch to Barrage instead of Blast rain?
Whats an ultimate gg expensive 10+ exalt bow ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires