[3.9/3.10] HowTo Lightning Arrow Slayer - Cold or Lightning Stacking

"
JekaDude a écrit :
i just started the flashback league with your build
so far its nice
i just got 1 question
why you don't pick up frenzy on the skill tree?

Hey you can skip some other damage nodes for them if you want, but im a lazy f*** and dont want to keep up the frenzy stacks in boss encounters.

edit: As im looking at my tree i might actually skip the 4 points leading to heart of oak for 2 frenzy charges. They werent that efficient anyways and i have enough life.
[GER] - IGN: HowToHarvest
Dernière édition par trudikampfschaf, le 10 mai 2018 04:35:46
Hey there! Currently running SC Flashback with your build and wondering what my upgrade priority should be!

Im only lvl 75, so far most of the standard trash/blue packs are oneshots in t3-t4 (didnt drop any higher maps yet). With yellows or bestiary packs it seems to take a bit longer though.

im currently sitting on 4k hp (still a few life nodes left on the tree) and about 70c to spend.

if you have any ideas id be glad for advice! im guessing jewelry though? since that should hopefully be affordable

I'm in the same spot with almost the exact same gear, except level 78 and hitting up slightly higher maps. SC Flashback, have both a 5-socket Chin Sol and Lioneye's Glare (Barrage in both, weapon swapping for bosses).

Sitting around 4k HP... not sure what the next major upgrade to work towards is?

I feel kind of squishy but came from playing a sunder juggernaut and still feel this is probably more tanky than your average deadeye. Tried Lightning Arrow, Ice Shot and Tornado shot with proper supports in a 5-link and like Lightning Arrow the best.

Dernière édition par Fluent, le 13 mai 2018 19:24:21
"
nobosy a écrit :
Hey there! Currently running SC Flashback with your build and wondering what my upgrade priority should be!

Im only lvl 75, so far most of the standard trash/blue packs are oneshots in t3-t4 (didnt drop any higher maps yet). With yellows or bestiary packs it seems to take a bit longer though.

im currently sitting on 4k hp (still a few life nodes left on the tree) and about 70c to spend.

if you have any ideas id be glad for advice! im guessing jewelry though? since that should hopefully be affordable

Ill take a closer look at your gear tomorrow, but you should get atziris promise, a diamond flask, a better neck and rings afterwards.

"
Fluent a écrit :
I'm in the same spot with almost the exact same gear, except level 78 and hitting up slightly higher maps. SC Flashback, have both a 5-socket Chin Sol and Lioneye's Glare (Barrage in both, weapon swapping for bosses).

Sitting around 4k HP... not sure what the next major upgrade to work towards is?

I feel kind of squishy but came from playing a sunder juggernaut and still feel this is probably more tanky than your average deadeye. Tried Lightning Arrow, Ice Shot and Tornado shot with proper supports in a 5-link and like Lightning Arrow the best.

Same for you. Your flasks need an upgrade.

In general you both could use a bit more %elemental damage. Maybe i can provide a bit more tomorrow.
Dernière édition par trudikampfschaf, le 13 mai 2018 19:36:56
Killed Shaper, would recommend.
Had severe issues with health until I dumped a bunch of currency into life abyss jewels, though.
Can i use Burning arrow in this build?

Thanks

change cyclone for this build today .. i have 4.5k hp how u get 5.5?
"
supernukem a écrit :

change cyclone for this build today .. i have 4.5k hp how u get 5.5?

I cant really help if your tree is still in the cyclone form. The abyss jewels are kinda important (e.g. a second socket in gloves == 50-65 effective hp) esp if you play with the shroud body armour + some hp on you gear, thats crafted or a bit low.
Dernière édition par trudikampfschaf, le 14 mai 2018 16:58:28
Hi do we use abyssal jewels in the passive tree or regular jewels?
"
rednever a écrit :
Hi do we use abyssal jewels in the passive tree or regular jewels?

Except the lioneyes fall and a unqiue watchers eye all jewels should be abyssal jewels. They provide all we need life + flat damage + crit multi and if needed some resists/attributes.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires