[3.9/3.10] HowTo Lightning Arrow Slayer - Cold or Lightning Stacking

Ill go quickly over all changes at the start of my first post. They will later be added to the guide.

edit: There is a 3.3 Spoiler now at the start of my guide with my essential changes.
[GER] - IGN: HowToHarvest
Dernière édition par trudikampfschaf, le 6 juin 2018 05:04:06
Having a really tough time with mana on this even with ranger leech node. I noticed you don’t have any mana leech gear, how are you able to sustain blast rain?

Edit: I should say thanks for the detailed guide! I’m using Vaal rain of arrows with this and absolutely love it. The slayer aoe node makes rain of arrows with conc effect even feel great with mirage archer for clear
Dernière édition par whalis, le 8 juin 2018 12:35:03
"
whalis a écrit :
Having a really tough time with mana on this even with ranger leech node. I noticed you don’t have any mana leech gear, how are you able to sustain blast rain?

Edit: I should say thanks for the detailed guide! I’m using Vaal rain of arrows with this and absolutely love it. The slayer aoe node makes rain of arrows with conc effect even feel great with mirage archer for clear

Hey what level are you? It depends a bit on your damage, if one node is enough. Go into you tree and look for the "essence sap" cluster. Take a second mana leech node there if needed.

You can also buy a thiefs torment ring. It gives you mana and hp on hit, which is really nice for leveling.

edit, btw: Im trying to upload a video soon with my current gear showcasing shaper or sth.
Dernière édition par trudikampfschaf, le 8 juin 2018 19:39:59
Hey there!

Quick question, is there any way to make it work with a Doomfletch Prism? , I find myself with one of these, and it would be pretty nice to be able to use it with Vaal RoA or Blast Rain

Thanks!
"
X70A a écrit :
Hey there!

Quick question, is there any way to make it work with a Doomfletch Prism? , I find myself with one of these, and it would be pretty nice to be able to use it with Vaal RoA or Blast Rain

Thanks!

Hey! You can play most bow builds with Doomfletch, but you have to change the gear a bit. Most important is the flat added physical damage. It can be on Rings, Amulet and Abyss Jewels. In my opinion its a bit harder to reach the same results with Doomfletch as Slayer, because Lioneyes allows us to ignore Accuracy. Gear upgrades will get expensive really fast because of all the stats you need.

Lioneyes gets a bit boring, because im playing it a few seasons now after Breath of the Council and Deaths Opus. Maybe ill try Doomfletch again in the future, but not this season. If you know how to use PoB try experimenting with Doomfletch. You might want Steel Rings and a Drillneck. glhf
Hey, great written guide!

Noob question here (first character):
I'm lvl50 right now and don't even have all the points for your ~lvl40 Skill Tree. Am I missing something?
"
timmtey a écrit :
Hey, great written guide!

Noob question here (first character):
I'm lvl50 right now and don't even have all the points for your ~lvl40 Skill Tree. Am I missing something?

Hey. I just loaded it into Path of Building. It tells me, that this tree is for lvl 38. This might be a bug or it allready expects you to be done with the campaign. You can check all passives that you can get by typing "/passives", maybe you missed a few.

tldr is, that this tree was created in PoB until it told me that i reached level 38, it might not be exactly for lvl 40.

If we buy the jewel where do we put it?
"
Street1841 a écrit :
If we buy the jewel where do we put it?

Which one? It doesnt matter for all except the Lioneye's Fall. Thats near/below the Soul Raker Cluster.
nvm
Dernière édition par farkost, le 18 juin 2018 05:17:16

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires