[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
DirtyDot a écrit :
if you switch to level 1 blade vortex you will be dealing no damage.

1) lvled BV could be bougth at Act1 town.
2) u can use market if u in atrade league also

Added Fire Damage Support instead must be grabed ASAP (act 3 Siosa) cos it always be lvl 1 in shops.
"
Mikes_Mekazukatoto a écrit :
"
DirtyDot a écrit :
if you switch to level 1 blade vortex you will be dealing no damage.

1) lvled BV could be bougth at Act1 town.
2) u can use market if u in atrade league also

Added Fire Damage Support instead must be grabed ASAP (act 3 Siosa) cos it always be lvl 1 in shops.

1) it will still be underleveled
2) fair enough
Just here to say thanks to DirtyDot for continuing to answer questions.

Im going to try this as my event build and hope I dont suck at it too much. Looks different than what I've done in the past and outside of my normal comfort zone.
To: DirtyDot on May 4, 2018 3:04:43 PM
Hey DirtyDot,

I wanted to ask you for some league starting tips on this character. Anything I should focus on? unqiues to make it a bit easier that is really easy to obtain via card farming or something?

I'm guessing a really important one might be just a tabula card?

Would I be able to do enough damage without the Hrimsorrow? When do I really need it?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes, tabula is the only card-farmable item for this build.

without hrimsorrow you would be dealing maybe 10-15% less damage, but even more importantly you will not be freezing as much. it is not a showstopper, but you should try and get it before maps.

please post your further questions in the build thread so everyone can benefit from the answers.
a quick update on leveling. based on the league start i should probably take back the suggestion to start using BV from level 12, it does need the duration cluster, some cast speed and mana regen on the tree and four links. i started using it around level 28, feels fine but in hindsight it would be even better to delay it until spell echo gem is available.
How do you do your herald progression?

You get thunder and ice in act 2, and you don't get ash until Siosa act 3.
Also, I assume you run blasphemy/warlords as well prior to getting warlord ring.

Do you basically just run Ash + Blasphemy until ascendancy?
"
Yoluun a écrit :
How do you do your herald progression?

You get thunder and ice in act 2, and you don't get ash until Siosa act 3.
Also, I assume you run blasphemy/warlords as well prior to getting warlord ring.

Do you basically just run Ash + Blasphemy until ascendancy?

yes on all accounts
Pretty good build so far, I enjoy it a lot, gonna start mapping soon. Thx for the guide!

Here is my current gear at lvl 70:

Still a lot to upgrade. I can support 3 heralds + blas/warlords and got around 70 mana left which is enough for BV casts and whirling blades.
Dernière édition par MMCShiNi, le 5 mai 2018 07:25:16
Which MTX u use for the black ball? blackhole frost bolt?
It would be about 7 skill points to get the next cluster of increased skill duration. along the way you also get str and dex, and 10 all resist. Do you think thats worth it? If so, where would you pull from?

I hate the idea of holding down BV after every single pack

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires