[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Hi, I am very new to poe and I'm planning on trying this build for flashback, just like many others. if you would be able to list a brief leveling guide that would be much appreciated. thank you in advance <3.
"
InflectionAU a écrit :
Hi, I am very new to poe and I'm planning on trying this build for flashback, just like many others. if you would be able to list a brief leveling guide that would be much appreciated. thank you in advance <3.

There's a levelling section within the guide showing the routes for the skill tree as recommended unique to go for. What else are you looking for? Like what gems to level up with? I think that's pretty subjective and up to the player on what they feel.
What do u do with your bandits?
IGN - @SlutOhMyy (Ambush)
Hi thanks for the really nice guide for your build.

What bandits did/do you take?

And what order do you recommend in the ascendancy nodes?

Sorry if i missed it anywhere in the guide.
"
Singkiang a écrit :

Bandits: Alira
Crit multiplier, resists, mana regen - the lot, everything is useful for this build.

"in the skill tree tab" :)
Not the OP, but he goes through the Bandit choices, and ascendancy order in the skill tree section on page 1.

Kill all wouldn't be a terrible choice either, but I'm definitely going Alira for SSF!
Could you recommend couple of good options (spell/skill) for early level up (from 1 to 60) please. Also are there any unique weapons to look for during this stage at certain levels?
"
kelvoner a écrit :
"
Singkiang a écrit :

Bandits: Alira
Crit multiplier, resists, mana regen - the lot, everything is useful for this build.

"in the skill tree tab" :)

"
Carlovski a écrit :
Not the OP, but he goes through the Bandit choices, and ascendancy order in the skill tree section on page 1.

Kill all wouldn't be a terrible choice either, but I'm definitely going Alira for SSF!

Thanks both :)
"
Zarigana a écrit :
Could you recommend couple of good options (spell/skill) for early level up (from 1 to 60) please. Also are there any unique weapons to look for during this stage at certain levels?

Not the OP, but Blade Vortex is available early in Act 1, so this build has the benefit of essentially being playable right off the bat.

The leveling section in original post has a recommended unique weapon.
"
Chima a écrit :
"
Zarigana a écrit :

Not the OP, but Blade Vortex is available early in Act 1, so this build has the benefit of essentially being playable right off the bat.

The leveling section in original post has a recommended unique weapon.

Thank you for the feedback. I have seen that weapon but since it is only level 10, I thought maybe it will require change of weapons after a certain level. Meanwhile, I am gonna try Blade Vortex..

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires