[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

The problem with leveling using BV is the lack of dexterity in the early game, so I'm not sure if I'd rather go for firestorm leveling or try to get some dexterity in the tree and then respec out of it later.
So, I am going to do a build similar to this in Flashback SSF. I will be going for the Inpulsas version if I am lucky enough to chance one.

My question: Doesn't the build lack leech? Will the 0.6% be enough from a boot enchant? Because once I have an Inpulsas, I will respec "Paragon of Calamity" to "Beacon of Ruin" and lose the 0.5% leech.

I am just wondering because the build has pretty much 0 regen and very bad leech and also is always in melee range. Flasks are the only way to recover life. Just feels really counterintuitive and I can see myself drop assassins mark from the HoT CoH setup and swap in Warlords Mark. Any thoughts or actual opinions if you have played the build before on if the missing leech is a problem?

EDIT: Well, Berek's Grip would be a great source of life and mana leech, but hard to get in SSF :D

"
RobJordan a écrit :
The problem with leveling using BV is the lack of dexterity in the early game, so I'm not sure if I'd rather go for firestorm leveling or try to get some dexterity in the tree and then respec out of it later.

Mhh, two 30 dex nodes right besides or 2 passives away from the path and very close to the start made me ignore the dex problems while planning my leveling. Just take them, maybe get some more dex on gear (Jade Amulet) if you are lucky and you are set for leveling. Just spec out later.

Also, there is "Practical Application" and "Precision" for just two passives each if you need some more. And when BV really starts to ramp up the dex requirement I plan on having made my way to the Shadow area where we have another 50 dex to pick up.
Dernière édition par Mecielle, le 4 mai 2018 13:30:32
Does anyone know what the best 4-link setup is for BV? Thanks.
"
RobJordan a écrit :

Use PoB to find out. How would anybody else know your gear? Best links change a lot just with or without Hrimsorrow.
hey and thnx for the nice build, but i have a question pls, is this build work on standard or only its for League.
"
Mecielle a écrit :
So, I am going to do a build similar to this in Flashback SSF. I will be going for the Inpulsas version if I am lucky enough to chance one.

My question: Doesn't the build lack leech? Will the 0.6% be enough from a boot enchant? Because once I have an Inpulsas, I will respec "Paragon of Calamity" to "Beacon of Ruin" and lose the 0.5% leech.

I am just wondering because the build has pretty much 0 regen and very bad leech and also is always in melee range. Flasks are the only way to recover life. Just feels really counterintuitive and I can see myself drop assassins mark from the HoT CoH setup and swap in Warlords Mark. Any thoughts or actual opinions if you have played the build before on if the missing leech is a problem?

0.6% leech will be enough to hit the leech cap.

simple math: if you have 6k hp your leech cap is 20% of that per second, so 1.2k hp.
to reach this cap with 0.6% leech you will need to deal 1.2k / 0.006 = 200k damage per second. this kind of DPS is easily achievable.
"
RobJordan a écrit :

BV - spell echo - controlled destruction - increased crit is a safe bet.
"
BlacKxMagiC32 a écrit :
hey and thnx for the nice build, but i have a question pls, is this build work on standard or only its for League.

this build is not league specific in any way.
"
Naught1JJ a écrit :
Hi, I am interested in run this build as Flashback starter, I have some questions:

-For clear speed, is a good choice take lightpoacher helmet and brightbreak as main weapon? And take a shield as off hand? And in this case, which gems u choose for lightpoacher?

i haven't tried lightpoacher, didn't feel the need. there was someone who used it and brightbeak and they even posted a video, so you may want to skim this thread from the beginning to find it.
"
RobJordan a écrit :

you can't level to say level 60 with firestorm and then switch to blade vortex without leveling the latter in parallel in a spare slot. if you switch to level 1 blade vortex you will be dealing no damage. so you'll need to maintain dexterity regardless of your primary skill of choice and with this in mind you might as well just use BV all the way.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires