[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

Why are you taking 2 golems in your build ?!
"
Dacthulhu a écrit :

for bufs they provide?
"
Dacthulhu a écrit :

2 golems for the first "set of this build" where you dont have an inpulsa since you're taking the ascendancy that givs +1 golem
Trying to figure out gearing here. I'm guessing it's just
5L -> cap resists using boots/belt/jewelry -> starkonja (frees up points with the dex) -> upgrade weps -> 6L -> endgame gear.
"
Mikes_Mekazukatoto a écrit :
build feels squshi vs flashback content, even with Paragon of Calamity + Blasemy-Warlordmark sometimes u cant overleech damage.

Level 74 is still early days. Get a totem to tank for you. Either decoy or spell totem + glacial cascade or spell of your choice.

i am level 74 as well and i've only died twice, once being greedy and once to massive detonate dead from beyond boss and my gear is worse than yours.
Dernière édition par DirtyDot, le 5 mai 2018 21:13:28
"
Yoluun a écrit :
Trying to figure out gearing here. I'm guessing it's just
5L -> cap resists using boots/belt/jewelry -> starkonja (frees up points with the dex) -> upgrade weps -> 6L -> endgame gear.

sounds reasonable, may consider getting 6L sooner rather than later if you are in a trade league.
When would you suggest picking up MoM? After an elder ring? Or can you have enough mana running blasphemy + 3 heralds?
"
Yoluun a écrit :
When would you suggest picking up MoM? After an elder ring? Or can you have enough mana running blasphemy + 3 heralds?

MoM only makes sense with the WM elder ring
top 5 ssf elementalist ladder, lol

Hey-o,

Just wanted to say thanks for the build! as many randomly came upon it through lifting even tho I do check your chan out from time to time, its been a blast for sure!

Quick question, leveling wise, what weaps would you suggest? axiom sure, but past it? any other cheapo uniques or just rares ya think?

also, to be expected LOL this build has been melting things even before I found a tabula, great job indeed :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires