[3.2] - [Reave/BF/Dual Strike] Melee Champion | Budget friendly

I think people should consider trying out claws instead of swords for Champion BF. Claw nodes are great and using claws means you can use Bloodseeker https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bloodseeker. With such high dps I'd rather sacrifice some damage for instant leech that lets me face tank guardians and shaper and just survive a whole bunch of stuff I normally wouldn't be able to.

If anyone's interested in what the Bloodseeker claw variant looks like here's a PoB. https://pastebin.com/uWwjby5a

With an Abyssus I reach 3.7m dps with my current gear and 2.2m without one. Unlike normal leeching builds you can wear an Abyssus in most scenarios that can't straight up one shot you because you're constantly leeching to full after every attack when bursting. I used Abyssus for fighting all 4 guardians and Shaper and the only time I noticed it was during Chimera's snake phase and the Minotaur fight. When I'm not wearing Abyssus I'm wearing some cheap helmet with 125 life and some int to keep the stat requirements satisfied and it bumps my life up to 6.3k.

I feel like instant leech is way too powerful to be passed up for some more damage when you're already dealing this much damage. Any damage you gain on PoB is lost in a real fight the second you're forced to dodge because you need a few seconds for leech to take you back to full while the Bloodseeker build is standing still continuing the damage. Also it just feels way smoother in general to play the game with instant leech. There's a reason they flat out removed the old Vaal Pact from the game. They didn't touch Bloodseeker because it's a low dps weapon that never saw use, but Champion allows you to scale so hard that it isn't a problem. You don't even need great gear for it. I'm not wearing steel rings and my Shaper stat stick has a mediocre total of 44% phys as extra ele to it.

"
Orcen56 a écrit :
I think people should consider trying out claws instead of swords for Champion BF. Claw nodes are great and using claws means you can use Bloodseeker https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bloodseeker. With such high dps I'd rather sacrifice some damage for instant leech that lets me face tank guardians and shaper and just survive a whole bunch of stuff I normally wouldn't be able to.

If anyone's interested in what the Bloodseeker claw variant looks like here's a PoB. https://pastebin.com/uWwjby5a

With an Abyssus I reach 3.7m dps with my current gear and 2.2m without one. Unlike normal leeching builds you can wear an Abyssus in most scenarios that can't straight up one shot you because you're constantly leeching to full after every attack when bursting. I used Abyssus for fighting all 4 guardians and Shaper and the only time I noticed it was during Chimera's snake phase and the Minotaur fight. When I'm not wearing Abyssus I'm wearing some cheap helmet with 125 life and some int to keep the stat requirements satisfied and it bumps my life up to 6.3k.

I feel like instant leech is way too powerful to be passed up for some more damage when you're already dealing this much damage. Any damage you gain on PoB is lost in a real fight the second you're forced to dodge because you need a few seconds for leech to take you back to full while the Bloodseeker build is standing still continuing the damage. Also it just feels way smoother in general to play the game with instant leech. There's a reason they flat out removed the old Vaal Pact from the game. They didn't touch Bloodseeker because it's a low dps weapon that never saw use, but Champion allows you to scale so hard that it isn't a problem. You don't even need great gear for it. I'm not wearing steel rings and my Shaper stat stick has a mediocre total of 44% phys as extra ele to it.

Interesting! Thf for sharing, might try after i finish sword version.
Btw, hod do u proc your adrenaline? Havent seen gem setup for it.
Need advices:
1. Shaper or elder ammy? And why. Both have some ele dmg
2. Jewels priority: AS or Crit Multi? And better jewel have more AS or more Multi affixes?
My setup atm. Working on rings and ammy ro replace.
Spoiler
"
omgree a écrit :
Interesting! Thf for sharing, might try after i finish sword version.
Btw, hod do u proc your adrenaline? Havent seen gem setup for it.

Blood Magic + Blasphemy + Curse. For me I have it on my weapon swap. Frees up some gem sockets for other things and makes wearing Kaom's Roots bearable.
"
Rosslol a écrit :
For the offhand stat stick is it better to have

Phys as fire
Phys as random element
Crit multi

or

Phys as fire
Phys as lightning
Crit multi

Phys as random element doesnt show on POB dps for me?

whatever total % is higher, the element doesn't matter. to make the random element show in POB you have to edit the item to Fire Damage and remove the random bit. dunno why it isn't supported
"
crazypearce a écrit :
"
Rosslol a écrit :
For the offhand stat stick is it better to have

Phys as fire
Phys as random element
Crit multi

or

Phys as fire
Phys as lightning
Crit multi

Phys as random element doesnt show on POB dps for me?

whatever total % is higher, the element doesn't matter. to make the random element show in POB you have to edit the item to Fire Damage and remove the random bit. dunno why it isn't supported

btw if we have phys to lighting do we shock?
"
StarCraftHDguy a écrit :

5L/6L - Blade Flurry, Multistrike Support

This two gems don't work together, do they?
Dernière édition par Tarasovych, le 26 mars 2018 08:55:01
"
monoriee a écrit :

btw if we have phys to lighting do we shock?

all lightning dmg will shock when you crit as long as you pass the minimum threshold. to get maximum shock of 50% for 2seconds you need to deal 10% of the hp in a hit, so it should be possible on map bosses
How u guys see dps on PoB? Would like to see if i get benefits from abyssus and put aspect of the cat on ring.

Spoiler

don't know how to post jewels from the passive

ok did some changes

with abyssus dps doubled in tooltip
Dernière édition par RedStark, le 27 mars 2018 06:40:58
I wondered, since this utilizes a lot of crit nodes in the tree, would it be worth it to use increased critical strikes gem or something like that?
Can anyone tell me, why One Hand Sceptres scale by far better then swords/foils?

Have a one-handed foil (Spiraled Foil) in PoB with

31% phys to fire
37% phys to cold

49crit mult.

Reave DPS 248169

With a one-handed Sceptre (Tyrant Sekhem)

24% phyy to lightning
24% phys to Cold

Reave DPS 339675

PoB
https://pastebin.com/YqrytSZY - (A bit chaotic, just for theorycrafting, testing it with Monoriee's char)

Dernière édition par Teoman, le 27 mars 2018 09:08:24

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires