[3.2] - [Reave/BF/Dual Strike] Melee Champion | Budget friendly

"
Teoman a écrit :
Can anyone tell me, why One Hand Sceptres scale by far better then swords/foils?

Have a one-handed foil (Spiraled Foil) in PoB with

31% phys to fire
37% phys to cold

49crit mult.

Reave DPS 248169

With a one-handed Sceptre (Tyrant Sekhem)

24% phyy to lightning
24% phys to Cold

Reave DPS 339675

PoB
https://pastebin.com/YqrytSZY - (A bit chaotic, just for theorycrafting, testing it with Monoriee's char)

Dual wielding: The skill alternates between the main hand and the offhand for each hit

you need weapon in your off-hand that BF/Reave cannot be use with like axe,scepter.
Dernière édition par monoriee, le 27 mars 2018 10:25:10
Yo guys, nice build here.

I started playing AW champion this league but im tired to play too slow. I was thinking about respeccing the char, and do another build. And this one seems very good to go: also i chose the same ascendancy point so i will be fine, i just need to buy the gear and respec some passive points.

A question: this build cant do phys nor ele reflect, right?
"
monoriee a écrit :
"
Teoman a écrit :
Can anyone tell me, why One Hand Sceptres scale by far better then swords/foils?

Have a one-handed foil (Spiraled Foil) in PoB with

31% phys to fire
37% phys to cold

49crit mult.

Reave DPS 248169

With a one-handed Sceptre (Tyrant Sekhem)

24% phyy to lightning
24% phys to Cold

Reave DPS 339675

PoB
https://pastebin.com/YqrytSZY - (A bit chaotic, just for theorycrafting, testing it with Monoriee's char)

Dual wielding: The skill alternates between the main hand and the offhand for each hit

you need weapon in your off-hand that BF/Reave cannot be use with like axe,scepter.

Hey Monoriee,

thanks for your answer for my question in the topic, butmaybe im retarded or I dont get it

I made dps calculation now with the foil and the scepter. Both with same stats.

According PoB my Damage is higher with the scepter. But According to ingame dps, it is with the foil higher?

Im confused :(
Hello! This build kills uberelder?
Duuude I can't kill The Elder at lvl 88!!! =(((

What am I doing wrong????

Cheers
"
eusouosolid a écrit :
Duuude I can't kill The Elder at lvl 88!!! =(((

What am I doing wrong????

Cheers

you need to replace your whole gear,you are building phys dmg but you are using elemental dmg gear.fix your gems they are a mess you dont even have a way to prock your adrenaline.fix abit your build you missing core notes like hearthseeker.your jewels are also for ele dmg nor phys build.

go read the previous posts and look what gear/gem links/builds people use and just copy them.or just watch mathil video about the build that will help you understand it a bit more.i am stunned that you have made it to lv 88 building phys reave and using elemental gear.your helmet make you do 10% less phys damage dude how are you even playing like that.
Dernière édition par monoriee, le 27 mars 2018 23:07:32
"
Teoman a écrit :

Hey Monoriee,

thanks for your answer for my question in the topic, butmaybe im retarded or I dont get it

I made dps calculation now with the foil and the scepter. Both with same stats.

According PoB my Damage is higher with the scepter. But According to ingame dps, it is with the foil higher?

Im confused :(

ingame doesn't take the offhand into account properly. ignore it and just go by POB. you always want a stat stick offhand like a sceptre or axe. nothing else will work properly
"
zlobaric a écrit :
Hello! This build kills uberelder?

I had a really hard time with him.But i somehow killed him.
Can I get some input on how to improve my setup?
"
reagan247 a écrit :
Can I get some input on how to improve my setup?

ammy,rings and all jewels need life. Foil need crit and use a taste of hate is bis.
Dernière édition par RedStark, le 28 mars 2018 07:44:29

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires