[3.2] - [Reave/BF/Dual Strike] Melee Champion | Budget friendly

Here is the current setup so far. Did a few upgrades, do you see anything that needs immediate improvement? Went with Tactician + increased crit strikes for reave, hitting around 294k hideout dps with it (and about 94% crit chance with diamond flask up). As for blade flurry, it is around 25k average damage in hideout with only lightning gloem up.

So far the biggest flaw of this set of gear seems to be life, which is around 5.6k. Still, level 90 atm, so hitting 6k as lvl 94 shouldn't be that hard.

Do you think the build is ready to do shaper/uber atziri as it is?
Dernière édition par Millennium, le 28 mars 2018 18:13:31
"
Millennium a écrit :

Here is the current setup so far. Did a few upgrades, do you see anything that needs immediate improvement? Went with Tactician + increased crit strikes for reave, hitting around 294k hideout dps with it (and about 94% crit chance with diamond flask up). As for blade flurry, it is around 25k average damage in hideout with only lightning gloem up.

So far the biggest flaw of this set of gear seems to be life, which is around 5.6k. Still, level 90 atm, so hitting 6k as lvl 94 shouldn't be that hard.

Do you think the build is ready to do shaper/uber atziri as it is?

you have almost 2mil shaper dps you can easy kill him.

your life is low because of that stupid belt you are using ;D
Dernière édition par monoriee, le 28 mars 2018 18:59:45
for those looking for endgame upgrades I think loreweave is one of the best. when I got mine it was about a 20% dps upgrade over a belly. you lose 500 life but gain about 20-25% more EHP because of the max resists.

at level 87 I had 1.3m reave dps and just over 3m blade flurry dps (in a conc and +crit chance helm cause I was too lazy to swap gems). it was 7 or 8ex for an unlinked one with 21average phys, 40%crit, 50% elemental damage and 80% max res. not a bad investment for a massive dps and EHP boost
Can someone take a look at my setup and tell me where I can improve my gear or passive tree or anything? I realize the lab enchant on helm is useless, but having no luck so far. I'm thinking my offhand and jewels are probably weakest, but I'm pretty new and am not sure what would be easy to upgrade vs what's a stretch goal for once I start getting some big currency drops.
"
Ileste a écrit :
Can someone take a look at my setup and tell me where I can improve my gear or passive tree or anything? I realize the lab enchant on helm is useless, but having no luck so far. I'm thinking my offhand and jewels are probably weakest, but I'm pretty new and am not sure what would be easy to upgrade vs what's a stretch goal for once I start getting some big currency drops.

blood rage enchant on a stark is pretty cheap. paid about 20c for mine. would go for an offhand with a total of 60% physical as extra elemental damage with a crit multi roll. they should be about 1-1.5ex. for jewels you should aim for crit multi on everything. you can get them with a double crit multi roll with or without hp depending how much you have to spend. on the amulet you can try to get physical as extra element with multi on it. they shouldn't be too expensive unless you need one with a ton of resistance or int. for the MH i would aim for a sword with 1.8 AS, 6.7 CC, 300 PDPS and a crit multi roll. they would be about 2-3ex
Sorry for the newbie question but, with the POB link I can't find the reave skill gems in the items and skills. Can someone tell me where is it please ?

Thanks and sorry for the bad english.
Just a quick question to anyone running this build currently? How is your survival and what is your life pool at right now? I have a current champion and I am thinking of respecing into this build or something close to it. (Maybe using the Furral's Fur) I am wanting to use this as a bosser build. I have about 45 or so ex to put into it and just wanted to know how it was treating everyone overall who is running it.

Thanks!
Thank you writing up the build guide! I was actually considering trying that build when I saw it and this guide makes it really accessible now so I'm definitely gonna be testing it! Very helpful!
"
jim_Bonks a écrit :
Just a quick question to anyone running this build currently? How is your survival and what is your life pool at right now? I have a current champion and I am thinking of respecing into this build or something close to it. (Maybe using the Furral's Fur) I am wanting to use this as a bosser build. I have about 45 or so ex to put into it and just wanted to know how it was treating everyone overall who is running it.

Thanks!

i am currently lv 91 and have 6.2k life with belly of the beast.the build feel tanky i haven't die in maps in gods know how long.people say loreweave with 80% max resist feel more tanky then belly and do way more dmg i haven't test myself it so cant say for sure.this is perfect boss build BF is just way too strong of a skill.shaper and guardians are a joke you completely destroy them.i still cant unlock uber elder to test the build on him.also 45ex is way too much for this build.5-7 ex can get you to something like 3.5mil dps vs shaper.getting 6l is pretty much the only part that can cost a lot you can get good scepter and foil for something like 3ex total that's like nothing honestly for endgame weapons.
Dernière édition par monoriee, le 30 mars 2018 12:24:50
Leveling an ascendant to try out the ascendant version of the build posted up on those forums, still not sure which one i want to actually flesh out.

Anyone with vast knowledge of this build care to give input on why champion should be better or if they think ascendant could be better with slayer leech?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires