[3.2] - [Reave/BF/Dual Strike] Melee Champion | Budget friendly

Can you give me a pob link to your claw setup? I'm struggling with making a proper tree for it.
Love this build. Played dual strike first and switched completely to Reave/ BF.

Shaper and Uber Atziri are jokes. Havent managed to kill Shaper deathless yet, with this build it was easy as f****.

Tried Uber Elder today and struggeled hard. Switched to Farruls now, gona try a elder run tomorrow again.Maybe i ll buy Abyssus for the real deeps,

My items:

Hi there, new path player here looking for some tips or suggestions on how I could make this build better. Do you see any upgrades that I should focus on?

https://pastebin.com/YJiDSrqN

Thank you!!!

Can i use the normal Reave too or is Vaal a must have ?
tbh I dont really like vaal reave, I would go for vaal grace or haste since they require no linkage to be awesome.
I personally dont really like to run the totem for regular mapping, so I like 2 vaal haste and 1 vaal grace in the gemslots. You can keep up vaal haste pretty much always and pop grace for bosses for near invincibility.

e: Im liking claws a lot, but Im currently running a rare claw with 340 pdps over bloodseeker.
I think Im losing to much damage with a 5l with a bloodseeker, hopefully I can switch in the endgame when the damage is high enough anyway for comfortable mapping.
But a 1.80 aps imperial claw feels pretty nice as well for leech.
Still missing uberlab, its a pain in the ass to find all trials in ssf.
Dernière édition par pennyyy, le 15 avr. 2018 17:33:49
good build
Dernière édition par smallchode96, le 16 avr. 2018 02:20:16
"
_eps a écrit :
Hi there, new path player here looking for some tips or suggestions on how I could make this build better. Do you see any upgrades that I should focus on?

https://pastebin.com/YJiDSrqN

Thank you!!!

You can switch colors of Scaeva to 3G, if mana leech is missing 2G 1B - Also your Scaeva has low dps (236) - There are cheap ones at poe trade (280+). Spiked Gloves with iAS and flat Phys damage, Amulett with High flat phys, crit chance and crit mult.

Switch Chance to bleed to Elemental damage with attacks, if you play reave. Chance to bleed only for BF.

Otherwise check my character for improvement (though it's still not endgame).
This build is realy amazing. But ... also can very easy die... My current gear looks like this :

I still thinking how to make it more tanky - without loosing dmg and life... Maybe someone try change something with more leech ??
Dernière édition par Orbit84, le 17 avr. 2018 09:09:22
"
Orbit84 a écrit :
This build is realy amazing. But ... also can very easy die... My current gear looks like this :

I still thinking how to make it more tanky - without loosing dmg and life... Maybe someone try change something with more leech ??

Without Poblink hard to tell, but you still could improve your jewels. I would also respecc the 3 life leech nodes and get the 2 life nodes near thick skin. If you respecc the single dual wield damage node, you could get the additional jewel slot in ranger area. With a good jewel you could get the life, life leech and additional damage (e.g crit mult).

Imo you would loose life leech, but get additional damage + life.

Hi guys

Has anyone managed to make Uber Helder with this Champion build ???

I've tried it 3 times and I could not, someone can give me a hand what I need to change besides the gems in the chest ....

When in bosses I change the Reave - Balde Flury \ Multistrike - Elemental Damage \ Increased Area - Concentrate

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires