[3.2] - [Reave/BF/Dual Strike] Melee Champion | Budget friendly

"
Zacataka a écrit :
Hi guys

Has anyone managed to make Uber Helder with this Champion build ???

I've tried it 3 times and I could not, someone can give me a hand what I need to change besides the gems in the chest ....

When in bosses I change the Reave - Balde Flury \ Multistrike - Elemental Damage \ Increased Area - Concentrate

you have have 270dps foil. Try a 350/400 dps foil. Just compared with a 390dps foil, would increase your BF damage by 1mii DPS. And you dont have Life leech for Elder.

Maybe Abyssus for dps?
"
Teoman a écrit :
"
Zacataka a écrit :
Hi guys

Has anyone managed to make Uber Helder with this Champion build ???

I've tried it 3 times and I could not, someone can give me a hand what I need to change besides the gems in the chest ....

When in bosses I change the Reave - Balde Flury \ Multistrike - Elemental Damage \ Increased Area - Concentrate

you have have 270dps foil. Try a 350/400 dps foil. Just compared with a 390dps foil, would increase your BF damage by 1mii DPS. And you dont have Life leech for Elder.

Maybe Abyssus for dps?

Tks for the answer Teoman.

I do not feel powerless in equipment, but problem in survival in Uber Helder. They delivery to mutch damaged. I have 6k of life.

How can I arrange life leech?

Is the Abyssus a good option for more power?
Strongly considering this build for flashback
When do you switch to Reave? More attack speed?
Sorry if it's been answered but Ancestral Warchief vs Protector... isn't it bad to get 10% LESS attack speed from warchief or does that only affect the totem?
ἀνερρίφθω κύβος

Dum Vita Est, Spes Est
nice build.
Princess Sabre and a Daresso's Passion is a good combo until you are able to get a good septre.

very nice build. can you suggest some improvements to my character (apart from obvious 6L and a better phys scepter)?
don't know if the assassin mark ring is ok or it's just better a steel ring as my other ring..
THANKS!!
Your 6L suggests Multistrike with Blade Flurry? It doesn't effect it. I would assume Brutality replaces it, but since you can't deal elemental damage with Brutality support, added fire damage becomes useless. What would we throw into that free socket? Elemental Damage w/ Attacks support?

Also, when do we switch to Reave as our default attack? Any general dps / aps value?
Dernière édition par x_Zenith, le 20 mai 2018 12:01:46
"
crazypearce a écrit :
"
Gouros a écrit :
Hi. Need more videos and need lvling tree. 30-50-70 lvl. Very thx!

would recommend progressing through the tree something like this

http://poeurl.com/bPUc
http://poeurl.com/bPUd
http://poeurl.com/bPUe

next you would take the scion life wheel followed by all of the juicy crit stuff.

for some different gear options you can run an elder helm like this.

it's pretty nice for convenience's sake. you never have to swap out any gems, you can simply use blade flurry for bosses and reave for clear. got to a point where map clear was so good anyway I didn't really need the extra damage from a starkonja's. you put blade flurry, elemental damage with attacks, melee phys and maim/damage on full life in there and you are good to go!

Looking at your build links, progressing through the tree like that requires literal dozens of regrets on top of all complete passive reset quests.

This is Mathil's build, not this post's build. Is that intentional?
Dernière édition par x_Zenith, le 21 mai 2018 03:48:33

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires