[3.2] - [Reave/BF/Dual Strike] Melee Champion | Budget friendly

"
first of all gem quality.2nd mathil jewels are all only dmg you have resist and life.if you check mathil POB from his 3mil dps jewels alone give him 700k.your rings are also kinda meh.you can get better boots with 120+ total rest and 80+ life and craft int on them then drop some of resist/int from rings and go for steel ring that will boost you a lot.

but the biggest dps drop is by far 6l and no adrenaline.

https://pastebin.com/CZ4zbbfJ

this is POB on your char with your current gear if you get gems quality 6l and adrenaline. its 3mil dps+
with 5l the dps drops to 2,3mil and w/o adrenaline is goes down to 1.9mil.w/o gem quality drops even lower.
you can also consider assassin mark curse on hit ring in POB will give you another 700k dps in top of your 3mil and shaped amulet with phys to element damage can give you even more dps.

Thanks! I thought maybe there was something wrong with my weapon setup, but i will work on gem qualitiy/jewels first.
ign: Florashock
I don’t know what I’m doing wrong...but I die a lot in elder maps. With 5.7k life...
Bosses like desert springs gave me a hard time...

Btw I don’t know where Mathil gets his leech from...
Dernière édition par liuqiao9902, le 18 mars 2018 12:43:07
"
crazypearce a écrit :
"
Soulsinks a écrit :
Hello,
I am currently doing this build and I dont understand how it can work?
To have adrenaline you have to be low life with blasphemy but it puts me at 400hp and without blasphemy and so without adrenaline the build loses all its meaning .. Especially that on his videos we always see him full life ... Someone could me please explain?

buff lasts 20 seconds so just pop it on and off at the start of a map/bosses to get going. once you scale gear up it gets less important for map clear but it definitely helps burst bosses down in one potion rotation.

just be careful to not accidentally use it if you are degening life cause you will instantly die, did it to myself earlier xD

Thank you for your answer.
IF I understand correctly I have to turn it on and off instantly every 20s?
Because if I run it once at the beginning of the map I would only have it for 20s and end of the story?

(sorry for my bad english :s)
"
Soulsinks a écrit :
"
crazypearce a écrit :
"
Soulsinks a écrit :
Hello,
I am currently doing this build and I dont understand how it can work?
To have adrenaline you have to be low life with blasphemy but it puts me at 400hp and without blasphemy and so without adrenaline the build loses all its meaning .. Especially that on his videos we always see him full life ... Someone could me please explain?

buff lasts 20 seconds so just pop it on and off at the start of a map/bosses to get going. once you scale gear up it gets less important for map clear but it definitely helps burst bosses down in one potion rotation.

just be careful to not accidentally use it if you are degening life cause you will instantly die, did it to myself earlier xD

Thank you for your answer.
IF I understand correctly I have to turn it on and off instantly every 20s?
Because if I run it once at the beginning of the map I would only have it for 20s and end of the story?

(sorry for my bad english :s)

yes exactly you turn it on and off every 20 sec.
however i dont think you need it for maps only for bosses,or atleast i dont feel any need to use it for anything else then bosses.
Dernière édition par monoriee, le 18 mars 2018 16:29:57
"
liuqiao9902 a écrit :
I don’t know what I’m doing wrong...but I die a lot in elder maps. With 5.7k life...

He's likely getting his leech from the Blood Rage gem -> https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blood_Rage which gives about 1.2% physical attack damage leeched as life. Since Blade Flurry/Reave setups don't use any conversion gems and the skills themselves have no innate conversion, their base damage is all physical, so it benefits from Blood Rage. That's why he's likely not using the Duelist leech nodes as he has a source of leech already.

Thanks a lot for the help StarCraftHDguy.

By the way, do you know the enchanted that gets into the starkonja?
"
Tanakeah a écrit :
"
liuqiao9902 a écrit :

He's likely getting his leech from the Blood Rage gem -> https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blood_Rage which gives about 1.2% physical attack damage leeched as life. Since Blade Flurry/Reave setups don't use any conversion gems and the skills themselves have no innate conversion, their base damage is all physical, so it benefits from Blood Rage. That's why he's likely not using the Duelist leech nodes as he has a source of leech already.

Thanks. It doesn’t seem very reliable to me.... less life recovery/vulnerability curse.....It really hurts using blood rage...
And there’s only one life flask. It’s been a hard time...
Dernière édition par liuqiao9902, le 18 mars 2018 22:47:42
"
liuqiao9902 a écrit :
"
Tanakeah a écrit :
"
liuqiao9902 a écrit :

Thanks. It doesn’t seem very reliable to me.... less life recovery/vulnerability curse.....It really hurts using blood rage...
And there’s only one life flask. It’s been a hard time...

Same, I'm just getting to red maps and mathil's build feels pretty squishy endgame. Almost 6k hp but with no real leech its becoming harder in some of these higher maps.

Granted I still have a decent bit I can improve but just wanted to see others input for endgame and see how their gear looks.

I'm following mathils PoB link rather than the "guide" on first page
for those having issues with survivability I think it just comes down to damage. at level 86 I have 1.2m reave dps wth inc aoe and 2.95m dps with blade flurry with conc effect. every boss I have fought so far gets insta gibbed in one potion rotation so it's been easy to stay alive
"
Zacataka a écrit :
Thanks a lot for the help StarCraftHDguy.

By the way, do you know the enchanted that gets into the starkonja?

Hmm, Mathil never really said what enchant to get in that one. I'd assume increased Blade Flurry damage. He had "spark fires 3 additional projectiles" on his character, I think he never managed to get what he wanted from labs, considering blade flurry damage is expensive if u wanna buy it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires