[3.2] - [Reave/BF/Dual Strike] Melee Champion | Budget friendly

"
omgree a écrit :
But wiz +5 max rez we would have more EHP. And we got also some crit chance, MF (hello alch orbs), ele dmg, atributes..
Im guess i gonna buy 6l but havent decide yet Belly or Lore, im not so experienced to "feel" it before buying (
p.s. like your smart choice for helmet

according to this thread 80% max res is equal to roughly 20% damage reduction over 75% res. so in my post earlier with about 6k hp you would have 24k ehp with 75% res. with 80% max res it would shoot up to 30k ehp. it is actually a decent increase and is more than I expected.

it would mean that the 5.7k hp with loreweave in my earlier calculation would be more valuable than 6.3k with belly of the beast but you would also have the massive damage increase. the main problem I guess would be finding a loreweave with an 80% max res roll along with good physical, crit and elemental damage
Dernière édition par crazypearce, le 17 mars 2018 10:33:09
"
crazypearce a écrit :

according to this thread 80% max res is equal to roughly 20% damage reduction over 75% res. so in my post earlier with about 6k hp you would have 24k ehp with 75% res. with 80% max res it would shoot up to 30k ehp. it is actually a decent increase and is more than I expected.

it would mean that the 5.7k hp with loreweave in my earlier calculation would be more valuable than 6.3k with belly of the beast but you would also have the massive damage increase. the main problem I guess would be finding a loreweave with an 80% max res roll along with good physical, crit and elemental damage

Thx for deep answer!
I you have loreweave with good rolls, would u use it instead of belly?
"
omgree a écrit :

Thx for deep answer!
I you have loreweave with good rolls, would u use it instead of belly?

for sure. gonna keep a look out on poetrade for one with good offensive rolls and at least 78 max res. 78 max rest would be just above a belly in terms of EHP. an 80% one with high offense is between 20-30ex right now so definitely out of budget. a 78% one is between 8-12ex for example so definitely more affordable
Dernière édition par crazypearce, le 17 mars 2018 11:22:44

just sold my belly and bought this pretty decent one. managed to six link it in 150 or so fusing which is nice for a change. took me over 1500 to fuse my last 6l lol.

went from 5.65k hp to 5.16k. HP is lower but EHP is about 13% higher which is nice. the main difference is my hideout reave dps has gone from 102k up to 122k and blade flurry is from about 17.3k to 21.5k. both massive increases. hopefully it will be a bit smoother to play with the better damage and survivability. it will be nice to have no issues with -max maps
Dernière édition par crazypearce, le 17 mars 2018 22:39:58
Hello,
I am currently doing this build and I dont understand how it can work?
To have adrenaline you have to be low life with blasphemy but it puts me at 400hp and without blasphemy and so without adrenaline the build loses all its meaning .. Especially that on his videos we always see him full life ... Someone could me please explain?
"
Soulsinks a écrit :
Hello,
I am currently doing this build and I dont understand how it can work?
To have adrenaline you have to be low life with blasphemy but it puts me at 400hp and without blasphemy and so without adrenaline the build loses all its meaning .. Especially that on his videos we always see him full life ... Someone could me please explain?

buff lasts 20 seconds so just pop it on and off at the start of a map/bosses to get going. once you scale gear up it gets less important for map clear but it definitely helps burst bosses down in one potion rotation.

just be careful to not accidentally use it if you are degening life cause you will instantly die, did it to myself earlier xD
Dernière édition par crazypearce, le 18 mars 2018 02:19:07
this build is insane.i am sitting on lv 72 5l belly with area of effect going red maps wtf.

loreweave seems nice but good stats item with 6l thats like 12ex+ seem like pretty heavy investment and not exactly sure is it worth it.for this currency we can buy really good amulet with x2 phys to elemennts mods,assasin mark ring and 6l belly.
Dernière édition par monoriee, le 18 mars 2018 06:12:57
Can anyone please tell me what skill to use for fast leveling?
I'm looking for some advice because i just don't know why my damage is so much lower than what i saw on Mathils video.

Could someone check my character and tell me why i only deal a fraction of the damage despite having roughly the same gear as mathil?

Sure no 6link and i dont use adrenaline but is this the whole reason why it takes me about 4 times as long to kill Minotaur?

Any help is appreciated.

ign: Florashock
"
Flobsen a écrit :
I'm looking for some advice because i just don't know why my damage is so much lower than what i saw on Mathils video.

Could someone check my character and tell me why i only deal a fraction of the damage despite having roughly the same gear as mathil?

Sure no 6link and i dont use adrenaline but is this the whole reason why it takes me about 4 times as long to kill Minotaur?

Any help is appreciated.

first of all gem quality.2nd mathil jewels are all only dmg you have resist and life.if you check mathil POB from his 3mil dps jewels alone give him 700k.your rings are also kinda meh.you can get better boots with 120+ total rest and 80+ life and craft int on them then drop some of resist/int from rings and go for steel ring that will boost you a lot.

but the biggest dps drop is by far 6l and no adrenaline.

https://pastebin.com/CZ4zbbfJ

this is POB on your char with your current gear if you get gems quality 6l and adrenaline. its 3mil dps+
with 5l the dps drops to 2,3mil and w/o adrenaline is goes down to 1.9mil.w/o gem quality drops even lower.
you can also consider assassin mark curse on hit ring in POB will give you another 700k dps in top of your 3mil and shaped amulet with phys to element damage can give you even more dps.
Dernière édition par monoriee, le 18 mars 2018 10:20:28

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires