[3.2] - [Reave/BF/Dual Strike] Melee Champion | Budget friendly

how is adrenaline procced in this build?
"
trueblue82 a écrit :

3L - Blood Magic Support, Poacher's Mark & Blasphemy Support
Hi. Need more videos and need lvling tree. 30-50-70 lvl. Very thx!
Dernière édition par Gouros, le 16 mars 2018 01:48:50
"
Gouros a écrit :
Hi. Need more videos and need lvling tree. 30-50-70 lvl. Very thx!

would recommend progressing through the tree something like this

http://poeurl.com/bPUc
http://poeurl.com/bPUd
http://poeurl.com/bPUe

next you would take the scion life wheel followed by all of the juicy crit stuff.

for some different gear options you can run an elder helm like this.

it's pretty nice for convenience's sake. you never have to swap out any gems, you can simply use blade flurry for bosses and reave for clear. got to a point where map clear was so good anyway I didn't really need the extra damage from a starkonja's. you put blade flurry, elemental damage with attacks, melee phys and maim/damage on full life in there and you are good to go!
Any good unique sword that I can use untill I got money for a nice yellow foil?
Is it worth to switch to Loreweave and optional respec some dmg nodes to hp? Seems kinda juicy armour.
Does smn compared will it give more EHP?

And gloves: what about 2 abyssal socket tombfist instead of spiked gloves?
"
return33 a écrit :
"
trueblue82 a écrit :

3L - Blood Magic Support, Poacher's Mark & Blasphemy Support

Just needs to be a 35% aura. A purity saves a link.
Also, this can be in your offhand slots, it'll turn off automatically when you swap back. Nice QoL.
"
omgree a écrit :
Is it worth to switch to Loreweave and optional respec some dmg nodes to hp? Seems kinda juicy armour.

Tombfist are good if you didn't take First to Strike, Last to Fall, because that node already gives intimidate.
"
omgree a écrit :

depends how much you value health I guess. without loreweave I can get 6282 hp with 655k damage on reave without conc effect/995k with conc effect. with loreweave I would have 5.7k hp with 784k/1.19m damage. can move the tree around to get more health but I would be worse off in the end with 6.2k hp and 638k/969k reave dps.

so yes, if you don't mind lower health then it's great but if you want to use it and try to make up the health elsewhere you will be slightly worse off. it is very close if you consider the maximum res so I would put it all down to personal preference
Dernière édition par crazypearce, le 17 mars 2018 08:59:49
"
crazypearce a écrit :
"
omgree a écrit :

depends how much you value health I guess. without loreweave I can get 6282 hp with 655k damage on reave without conc effect/995k with conc effect. with loreweave I would have 5.7k hp with 784k/1.19m damage. can move the tree around to get more health but I would be worse off in the end with 6.2k hp and 638k/969k reave dps.

so yes, if you don't mind lower health then it's great but if you want to use it and try to make up the health elsewhere you will be slightly worse off. it is very close if you consider the maximum res so I would put it all down to personal preference

But wiz +5 max rez we would have more EHP. And we got also some crit chance, MF (hello alch orbs), ele dmg, atributes..
Im guess i gonna buy 6l but havent decide yet Belly or Lore, im not so experienced to "feel" it before buying (
p.s. like your smart choice for helmet
Dernière édition par omgree, le 17 mars 2018 09:29:03

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires