[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

I don't really get the appeal of maim & -15 mana cost on chest armor? Maim only increases physical damage and we don't do any? You also shouldnt have any mana issues with soul raker leech and the int nodes you get on tree
Hi there.

Really love the build. Started a little slow but once I got my gems in the tree things started improving dramatically.

One question. I really hate the feel of Darkray Vectors. I play slower than most and the speed I lose once I drop my frenzy charges really annoys me. (Doesn’t help that I played super speedy cyclone last league.).

Is there anything out there that might serve as a decent replacement? I have the vectors and have been using them but I’m wondering if there’s another option that wouldn’t cost me a ton of ex or cripple my DPS.

Thanks for all the build work.

Z.
Hey Fiver,

Great guide mate, really good stuff.

I played Cyclone last league and I wanted to mix it up a bit and play something that takes a little more skill to get used to the game a bit more (only been playing for 2 months).

With that in mind, I don't know how the hell you're squeezing so much DPS out of your budget build in PoB. I am only pulling 50k average at the moment with a 5 link, but if I emulate the same (at least I think I am) with your build, you're still pulling an extra 50k on top of mine = 101k all up.

Any pointers? https://pastebin.com/JJpVV0Nm

i did some crafts yesterday :)
Hey guys, t1 dps fb raider (for this noment) itt.
Don't really use nightblade gem due to rapid loss of elusive effect, beter use hypothermia as it offers greater damage boost + almost permafreeze for almost whole content including bosses.
Abyssus is really rippy setup. But probably worth it when you reach level 100, or don't want to level up anymore (or even want to reach t1 in dps ladder lol).
Frost blades enchant on helmet is not worth it effect. Better use bloodrage enchant, dmg loss is about 1%, with greater attack speed.
As a fact, if you don't want to use any other auras, heralds or aspect, you don't need reduced mana reserve on shield. Thus you can have some dps shields with attack speed and open suffix to craft double damage there.
ИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИ
"
Fiver a écrit :
There is no "best" option. They depend on situation.
But if you want
Damage: Claws of the Falcon
Life: Constitution
QoL - Clear speed: Tribal Fury
Cheap DMG + Res: solidity
Cheap DMG: claws of the pride

Isn't "Holy Dominion" even superior to Solidity? 12 All Res, 12 Phys and 12 Elemental Damage is not bad!
"
Microchaton a écrit :
Maim only increases physical damage and we don't do any?
The part "monsters take increased physical damage" I imagine wouldn't apply, but the "skills deal more physical damage" would because physical converted to cold still benefits from both physical and cold modifiers.
Hey,

Can someone give me some insight on what to upgrade next ?

I also have this claw ready to be crafted

I have actually 5ex. I don't know if i should take The pandemonius, get a better claw, take lethal pride, a new body armour or something else ? (Also i took claw of falcon on tree to "squeeze up" some damages).

Thanks.
Dernière édition par Solemplow, le 17 sept. 2019 09:00:55
"
Solemplow a écrit :
Hey,

Can someone give me some insight on what to upgrade next ?

I also have this claw ready to be crafted

I have actually 5ex. I don't know if i should take The pandemonius, get a better claw, take lethal pride, a new body armour or something else ? (Also i took claw of falcon on tree to "squeeze up" some damages).

Thanks.

I would go for the claw next.

Don't panic.
"
Solemplow a écrit :
Hey,

Thanks.

I would use the 5 ex to craft your claw: 2 ex (multimod) + 1 ex (physcial dmg) + 1 ex (atk speed) + 1 ex (crit/qual) + 1 ex (ele pen) = 6 ex

Would be your best upgrade.

I'm also not really sure if Pandemonious is really worth it. There are many amultes which could give similar dps (or a bit less) but additional int/str for meeting the requirements. Currently using

and although it is by far not perfect it gives only a little less dmg in PoB but life and other usefull stats.

After this I think a Lethal Pride is a realively cheap upgrade (~2ex) but really good if you hit a average roll (Jewel at the bottom hits the most notables).

If you have more ex later you should try to craft a malm/crit chest but this is really expensive!
Dernière édition par Gnomiro, le 17 sept. 2019 09:57:41

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires