[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Soul Raker = no mana issues. If you're not there yet for one reason or another you can get a point in mana leech from the essence sap wheel in the meanwhile, should be sufficient.
Dernière édition par Microchaton, le 15 sept. 2019 17:46:45
"
Microchaton a écrit :
Soul Raker = no mana issues. If you're not there yet for one reason or another you can get a point in mana leech from the essence sap wheel in the meanwhile, should be sufficient.

Awesome, thanks a lot.

446pdps

I am so happy now.. i am broke though......
Dernière édition par tky0414, le 15 sept. 2019 19:18:14
How is the problem with mana solved at the low levels?
Reply to above: Used mana on hit at low levels or flasks

What’s everyone’s opinion on which annointments?

What to do with this one.
"
citte a écrit :

Bad boy! Is it T1 or T2 % phys?

Multimod:

(Prefix) Ele pen with Weapon
(Suffix 1) Crit/Qual (Make sure it is the high level one with up to 18% quality)
(Suffix 2) Atackspeed (should be up to 20%)

Bad that you missed to improve the qaulity with perfect fossils. But you could "beastcraft corrupt" it at the end to 30% qual if you decide to be happy with the rolls. Would further increase the dps.
Dernière édition par Gnomiro, le 16 sept. 2019 08:46:29
"
Gnomiro a écrit :
"
citte a écrit :

Bad boy! Is it T1 or T2 % phys?

Multimod:

(Prefix) Ele pen with Weapon
(Suffix 1) Crit/Qual (Make sure it is the high level one with up to 18% quality)
(Suffix 2) Atackspeed (should be up to 20%)

Bad that you missed to improve the qaulity with perfect fossils. But you could "beastcraft corrupt" it at the end to 30% qual if you decide to be happy with the rolls. Would further increase the dps.

Both are T1.

Can't i use hillock to get extra quality on it?
"
citte a écrit :

Can't i use hillock to get extra quality on it?

Yes, but it will be "only" 28% base quality with it, so you miss 2% quality. But not that bad ;)
"
Gramexer a écrit :
What do you guys think about using ruthless 24/7 with Tribal Fury?

It's apparently pretty nice. Haven't tried it myself.

"
Chridian a écrit :
I'm having the most fun leveling this build, first time ever trying frost blades and I've done 1-70 just from pure enjoyment.
I am sort of struggling to understand 2 things.
The claw, even the ones you say in the video that aren't, you know, super good are about 2ex.
My question is I suppose, what should be the upgrade priorities, from tabula to a proper 6L with life on it.
From Bloodseeker to a rare claw with something 20 attack speed and 300ish phys dps.

Oh and also if I am to get either the hyrre amulet or pandemonium, my stats will suffer a bit I think, will be hard to get the int and strength I need wouldnt it?

Yeah, the reason claws are so expensive this league is because there are a lot of people using them. They were a lot cheaper last league.

I would go for a proper body armour over a new claw.

"
Akhloryne a écrit :
Hello what is the best blight oil passive for pandemonius necklace ?
I've seen +1 frenzy max charge that can be nice

There is no "best" option. They depend on situation.
But if you want
Damage: Claws of the Falcon
Life: Constitution
QoL - Clear speed: Tribal Fury
Cheap DMG + Res: solidity
Cheap DMG: claws of the pride

"
trashchomper a écrit :
Has anyone incorporated some %life explosion on kill into this build? Super strong for this league due to density of blight encounters.

Never tried, but a cool suggestion.

"
Darker0607 a écrit :
Is frost blades good for doing blighted maps? Or is a icicle/pyroclast mine build better?

There are probably better options, but it performs well once you have some damage.

Don't panic.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires