[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Ravensfang a écrit :
Hey Fiver, first off I'm having an incredible time with the build, the shatter makes my heart go Boom and it's such a joy to play!

I have a question tho:

I absolutely HATE the rage mechanic and The additional buttonpress with berserk is a bit much for me (yeah I know, stupid, I just like having whirling blades once on my mouse and once on my spacebar *cough*)

Would it be viable to go with

FB
WED
Ruthless
Multistrike
Hypothermia
Nightblade/Ice Bite

instead?

If so what would be the best setup here? Pob is giving me superweird numbers when I play around with Nightblade setups.

It would still be viable, but you're obviously going to lose a lot of DPS.

When you use Nightblade and Multistrike in PoB, you need to make a workaround, since they don't actually work in PoB.
In the blueprint PoB, if you look at darkray vectors, it has a bunch of other stats on it. Save darkray vectors as an item you can use on any build, by just dragging it into "shared items", then open your own character and equip them.

Don't panic.
I will start streaming in about 10-15 minutes.

Feel free to join me if you need help, have questions, or just want to hang out. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
NVM I'm dumb
Dernière édition par Microchaton, le 17 sept. 2019 14:04:55
"
If you have Nightblade socketed you cant use Swords.
Use something like Added Cold damage instead when you are leveling.

oh ! yeah i was wondering why thx a lot !
Dernière édition par TeTounes, le 17 sept. 2019 13:54:16
PS me really don't know what to upgrade first-(
5 ex...mb 2 rings?or claw+shield?
The worst build i ever made
"
Smartbinder a écrit :
Hey guys, t1 dps fb raider (for this noment) itt.
Don't really use nightblade gem due to rapid loss of elusive effect, beter use hypothermia as it offers greater damage boost + almost permafreeze for almost whole content including bosses.
Abyssus is really rippy setup. But probably worth it when you reach level 100, or don't want to level up anymore (or even want to reach t1 in dps ladder lol).
Frost blades enchant on helmet is not worth it effect. Better use bloodrage enchant, dmg loss is about 1%, with greater attack speed.
As a fact, if you don't want to use any other auras, heralds or aspect, you don't need reduced mana reserve on shield. Thus you can have some dps shields with attack speed and open suffix to craft double damage there.

Just swapped out Nightblade for Hypothermia... holy shit what a difference in feel and dps. Thank you, kind sir.
"
_ellipsis_ a écrit :
The worst build i ever made

lol
you need to play quickly and avoid projectiles xD

HEY FIVER, sup man how you're doing? i hope okay...see im doing t9 with my tabula and using a

lol ikr

the belt is because i need that extra str and int it gives lol

i have 3ex..so...in your opinion..should i aim for a 6 link zodiac lather coz doing t9 with a tabula is dumb? rofl

Dernière édition par jabeleta, le 17 sept. 2019 20:42:09
Sorry if this has been answered somewhere but how do you sustain mana?
"
shafiqepain a écrit :
Sorry if this has been answered somewhere but how do you sustain mana?

Soul Raker or 1/2 point in Essence Sap node when you dont have it.

@Fiver: I'm not sure if I want Spider or Cat, Cat just feels lackluster because 50% of the time it basically doesnt do anything, Spider is always super strong.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires