[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
a0TheVE a écrit :
Can you look at my character, if you have time. Not sure what to do next. What's my best option DPS wise right now?

I don't know how I will get a Hyrri's because my resists are so hard to get right. Haha.

You seem to be heading in the right directionb your rares could use some work.
You could use some more damage on ring/belt. If you have problems with STR requirements, use lower level gems.

In terms of skills/passives there's really nothing to comment on.

Your *best* upgrade dps-wise would be a new claw. But it's also an expensive option.
Watchers eye & lethal pride are two more. I would go for a new claw before that though.

And you don't -need- to get a Hyrri's. Using a rare until Pandemonius is totally fine as well.

Don't panic.
Really having a hard time getting 4 red 2 green sockets on my chest... I've used like 700 chromatics already and max i got was 3 reds. How are you getting those 4 red sockets? Using the atleast 3 sockets recipe and hoping for the 4th? Im out of my mind here and just ran out of currency :/
Hi, could you watch my character? It is very difficult to collect the charges on the bosses. I collected some good items, but I feel uncomfortable. Where should I focus? In level or in items? (I'm sorry for Google translate)
hi fiver, just want to comment that this build is an absolute fun to play with esp with the mass shatter.

but i've been troubled by the progression and im kinda stuck at 5.3k hp. not sure how i can progress from here as priority. kind to help me take a look if its not too much of a hassle? thanks

especially if i want to increase survivability** i find myself too much of a scrub dying too easily sometimes.
Dernière édition par pandadarren, le 16 sept. 2019 12:59:25
"
Rhaekro a écrit :
Really having a hard time getting 4 red 2 green sockets on my chest... I've used like 700 chromatics already and max i got was 3 reds. How are you getting those 4 red sockets? Using the atleast 3 sockets recipe and hoping for the 4th? Im out of my mind here and just ran out of currency :/

Recipe for 3 red sockets, then just use it until you get 4. Costs 120 chromatic, used it 4-5 times maybe.
I will start streaming in about 5 minutes.

If you need help or want to hang out, feel free to join me. :)

Don't panic.
So, I've been trying to find a decent FB Raider that can be started up with little currency for a while now and from what I see this build is superb. Astramentis burnt a hole in my pocket though but I have a couple of ex and ~150c left over. My query is, how do we juggle stats when going from astramentis to the Hyrri's amulet or Pandemonius? I can't see - in the PoB - a way to nail the int and strength requirements through gear. Lethal Pride nails the strength yeah but that's not exactly budget! Is it just a case of taking a few +30 nodes to patch it up?

Edit: Apparently I skipped over the specific FAQ part pertaining to int/str. My bad. +30 nodes it is/lower level gems/debuffs.
Dernière édition par DoomedNecromancer, le 16 sept. 2019 14:05:33
Can smb check my char and say what i should upgrade?
got 5ex+80c for it)
(yeah not 6link armor i know, no recipe for 6 sockets still lol)
and icebite or nightblade better?
Dernière édition par archwerewolf, le 16 sept. 2019 15:38:35

Above upgrades + Together with Lethal Pride & Watcher's Eye they really make a difference in the overall build.

Edit : Snowforge on amulet is really strong and also helps with resistances
Dernière édition par Oxidizerr, le 16 sept. 2019 16:09:39
Sorry to ask again, but how do you guys deal with Blighted maps? Did you change something in build to improve clear/win chances on such maps? Anyone tried to include some %life explosion on kill effect?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires