[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
tky0414 a écrit :
i just crafted this

what is ur suggestion for the multimods?
should i go for pure DPS?

1) increase phy/ flat phy damage/ increase attack speed/ crit chance+quality?
or 2) flat phy damage/attack penetrate elemental resist/ increase attack speed/ crit+quality

which one has better damage?

On a hybrid claw the only right option is to go for pure dps.

So
% ias
% crit / # quality
% inc phys
# to # phys

Don't panic.
"
Nimas101 a écrit :
What's the best way to craft your shield? Alt-spam+regal? Chaos spam? Or just buy?

All of the above options are viable, but if you want to get as high odds as possible, Pristine + Lucent fossil.

Don't panic.
"
nexxen666 a écrit :

Im still trying to wrap my head around the fact, that the the 1c Wasp Nest is better or equal than a 2ex claw.

I mean, I guess thats cool and all, but im at a point where id like to upgrade my weapon, but im not rich, got about 2-3ex to spend. But I don't want to do it if it's barely noticeable.

3ex seems to get you into the 370-380 PDPS range, but im not sure if that is even enough to notice compared to Wasp Nest/Bloodseeker?

370-380 PDPS is an insane upgrade to BS. I have no idea where you are looking, lol.
In the PoB, a 380 PDPS claw with a normal crit roll (and without ele pen), is about 1mil more DPS than Bloodseeker. This is compared to the "budget" version.

A 350 PDPS claw is about 800k more.

A good roll on bloodseeker reaches 255+ PDPS. It has no increased crit chance, and no other damage modifiers aside from it's physical DPS.

No matter how you look at it, a claw with over 100+ more DPS is a huge upgrade.

I seriously think that Bloodseeker is an incredibly good claw, but in terms of DPS, it's not meant to be a long-term solution to beat a rare claw. :)

But if you are happy with the DPS, then you shouldn't feel the need to upgrade yet, of course! :)

Don't panic.
just crafted this:

I think the intimidate mod makes up for the lower %phys damage but I'm not sure
Dernière édition par arzate03, le 15 sept. 2019 12:57:20
Can you look at my character, if you have time. Not sure what to do next. What's my best option DPS wise right now?

I don't know how I will get a Hyrri's because my resists are so hard to get right. Haha.
"
arzate03 a écrit :
just crafted this:

I think the intimidate mod makes up for the lower %phys damage but I'm not sure

Idk. I'm not a fan of that claw to be honest. Lightning damage gives us basically nothing. If it works for you, use it, but It's not a long-term solution imo.

"
a0TheVE a écrit :

Can you look at my character, if you have time. Not sure what to do next. What's my best option DPS wise right now?

I don't know how I will get a Hyrri's because my resists are so hard to get right. Haha.

I'm really really sorry, but I can't right now. I'll try to make it before I start streaming in 40 min, but I can't promise anything.

Edit: I'll do it later, otherwise, ofc.

Don't panic.
Dernière édition par Fiver, le 15 sept. 2019 13:21:17
Is frost blades good for doing blighted maps? Or is a icicle/pyroclast mine build better?
I will start streaming in about 30 minutes.

If you need help, have questions, or just want to hang out, feel free to join me. :)
http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

(I know that I have missed a couple of posts from the last pages, and I will try to get to you when I can, but that might not be until tomorrow afternoon.
If you can't wait that long, join me on the stream and I'll try to sort it out.)

Don't panic.
No hurry. I just managed to make myself 4EX so I have that to play with now. I'll hold onto it until I have an idea what to do next.

Enjoying the build man!
Enjoying the build so far. Just finished the storyline and picked up a Bloodseeker. My biggest question i s how do you sustain mana? I'm blowing through it like it's nothing. I'm sure this has been answered in here, but I can't seem to find it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires