[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

"
Terrutas a écrit :
Spoiler
Yeah I'm SSF too. I'm currently running the usual SA,VP,VM with DoFL and Empower. It works pretty well, but with efficacy I feel like I'd be able to kill legion rares with one arrow. Haven't tried yet though.
As for Elder/Shaper Ping-pong, I do do it. But I keep running out of high tier maps ):
Used up all of my Shaper scarabs, too... am sad!

Last question! How do I know for sure if I'm Evade Capped? To my understanding the cap is at 95, but it seems to be 64%? Because whenever I check my stat window I never see it go above that number. I assume it has to do with the Blind from Flesh and Stone? I really want to switch to Malevolence already.

If your empower isn't level 3, it's inferior to other support gems (including Efficacy). I always mention to use at least lvl 3 empower.

I have absolutely no issues sustaining high tier maps this league. Temple, delve cities and legion provide enough for my collection to keep growing. I have 18 elder Conservatories atm iirc.

You need 76% without banner or ~70% with banner. When it comes to Flesh and Stone, if enemies are blinded = you're evade chance capped against them. The aura is small tho so i'm not counting on it (unless i want to facetank), but rather on 11% less damage taken from enemies outside of blinding aura. I'm gonna add the question to FAQ because it pops up quite often.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Hey dank, dude you're a beast. I know these are annoying AF but I'd kill for your opinion on my setup. I feel with the extras from my ring, gloves and ammy I feel I hardly use the despair/frenzy setup and six linking toxic rain doesn't seem worth it with them practically being a 5-link in my gloves atm. I also have a watcher's eye allowing 9 dodge and 48% crit while influenced by grace.

Again sorry for bothering you, I love you and this build.
"
Uremomssancho a écrit :
I know these are annoying AF but I'd kill for your opinion on my setup.
Did you enable your characters to be visible in the profile? They don't show.
Should be fixed now, sorry I'm dumb.
Sorry guys, I'm so noob I have to Google what some of the appreciations mean in some of the posts 🙄🤔🤷‍♂️🤯

Just don't know what I should be prioritising atm.
So I finished kitava and merc lab at lvl 67 so I have been farming A9 Foothills for the imperial legacy card (6 link imperial bow). Seem to get about 2 per hour or more. Nice thing about the area is that the only div cards that drop are imperial legacy and cartographer's delight (random tier 5 map). The area is super convenient to clear with no overlaps, good open area, and decent XP for what it is probably owing to really high pack density with many magic and rare mobs. Plus, the destructible objects like the ampores (spelling?) frequently drop currency. I have leveled from 67-75 (on the cusp of 75) and found 17 of 22 div cards in about 6-7 hours.

This may be easier (read safer due to less rippy syndicate encounters and more efficient due to less div card drop pool) than running desert maps.
Btw now that maraketh jewels have been fixed to drop properly, what's your opinion on Wind Dancer keystone, looks like doubling down on powers from Kintsugi, however this one has a downside while the chest doesn't. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Wind_Dancer

Easy places for slotting the keystone would be either point blank or perfect agony without going too far away from the default tree.
"
Uremomssancho a écrit :
Spoiler
Hey dank, dude you're a beast. I know these are annoying AF but I'd kill for your opinion on my setup. I feel with the extras from my ring, gloves and ammy I feel I hardly use the despair/frenzy setup and six linking toxic rain doesn't seem worth it with them practically being a 5-link in my gloves atm. I also have a watcher's eye allowing 9 dodge and 48% crit while influenced by grace.

Again sorry for bothering you, I love you and this build.

How about levelling up first? Your current gear is unusually good for a starter character. Nothing should give you any problems until maybe high tier red maps.

However your current gem setup is a mess, make sure to correct it. All the info is inside suitable section. 4-link Toxic Rain setup is REPLACEMENT, not addition and it's strictly inferior to Wither Totem in many ways.

Watcher's Eye also barely does anything to the build with the current mods.

"
JSquare a écrit :
Spoiler
So I finished kitava and merc lab at lvl 67 so I have been farming A9 Foothills for the imperial legacy card (6 link imperial bow). Seem to get about 2 per hour or more. Nice thing about the area is that the only div cards that drop are imperial legacy and cartographer's delight (random tier 5 map). The area is super convenient to clear with no overlaps, good open area, and decent XP for what it is probably owing to really high pack density with many magic and rare mobs. Plus, the destructible objects like the ampores (spelling?) frequently drop currency. I have leveled from 67-75 (on the cusp of 75) and found 17 of 22 div cards in about 6-7 hours.

This may be easier (read safer due to less rippy syndicate encounters and more efficient due to less div card drop pool) than running desert maps.

On my new char i've decided to try farming the div card (mostly to confirm drop locations). Didn't have much success. I farmed primarly Oasis with some Vastiri Desert and like 1-2 runs in Foothills, got one card in each location. I'll try again on new character but i've been either unlucky or the card drops more often in Foothills than others.

Levelling to 75 is slight overkill imo, considering there's no drop penalty in maps (like it is in story zones). Farming Desert should also be faster with increased quantity drops.

"
Viktranka a écrit :
Spoiler
Btw now that maraketh jewels have been fixed to drop properly, what's your opinion on Wind Dancer keystone, looks like doubling down on powers from Kintsugi, however this one has a downside while the chest doesn't. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Wind_Dancer

Easy places for slotting the keystone would be either point blank or perfect agony without going too far away from the default tree.

I'm not fan of it honestly. It's good in some ways and bad in some, so i don't want to get into details too much. It should be good for bossing (like it is for any build really) which is primary reason Kintsugi is used in the build. I don't think using both is worth it, just one should prevent majority of potential oneshots... unless you wanna tank Shaper slam/Kurgal's laser or sth.

The downside is significant during mapping because it straight up makes capping evade chance impossible when it's active. You will be getting hit more often, opening more potential unlucky combos of attack+spell hits. There's also another issue, evade chance also protects from critical hits which are going to deal more damage than the passive mitigates (in many cases).

It all comes down to preferences and vision of the build. My idea is versatility against all content, so i'm personally against it. However i'm very intrigued by Vaal and Karui legion jewels. First one has really good keystones and overall potential if you get lucky. The latter has really good mods for survivability no matter what build you're running.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
"
DankawSL a écrit :
It all comes down to preferences and vision of the build. My idea is versatility against all content, so i'm personally against it. However i'm very intrigued by Vaal and Karui legion jewels. First one has really good keystones and overall potential if you get lucky. The latter has really good mods for survivability no matter what build you're running.
Thanks for the answer! If you'd pick a vaal keystone for the build, which one would you recommend?
Just wanted to say thanks for the build! It has been working out great for me. I just killed Shaper for the first time ever on any character! I died once but besides that it was a breeze.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires