[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

"
Lonexs a écrit :
Using syndicate, can't remember who needs to be where but one member allows the crafting of white sockets on gear.
Vorici in research lab.
Dernière édition par Viktranka, le 27 juin 2019 06:54:14
Hi Dankaw,

First great build, obviously. More importantly really well written guide.

Second, once we have the shaper quiver (Arrows pierce an additional target and Bow Attacks Fire an Additional Arrow) is it okay to drop the pierce nodes on the tree, or are they still needed?

Quick Edit: Third, with the addition of the Survivalist passive node is the second Elder ring necessary to hit evade cap or just overkill?

Thanks!
Dernière édition par maxdking, le 27 juin 2019 09:04:24
June 27th, 2019
Videos:
* Added 7 new videos. Keep in mind they're all in SSFHC and i'm using Grace for defence.
* Removed 3.6 Arachnid Nest videos. Will try to replace all old videos this league... i hope i won't have to re-do it again in 3.8.

=====================

Not having helmet enchant, Malevolence and Dying Sun make breaking rares troublesome. With all of them i could potentially tag all legion mobs (well, maybe not on this map).

I also had mastermind video, but it's already outdated by now. I'll make a new one soon.

"
Viktranka a écrit :
Any advice against Legion mobs? I feel like their capability of killing a player sub 1 second is very high.

Only if you're standing still. If you're on the move like you should be, they can't really hurt you. Be sure to always move to the side to dodge incoming projectiles.

"
FriendlyF a écrit :
Sorry for dumb question but How to craft white sockets on unique armour without corruption?

Vorici in research, up to 1-3 white at 3 stars.

"
maxdking a écrit :
Spoiler
Hi Dankaw,

First great build, obviously. More importantly really well written guide.

Second, once we have the shaper quiver (Arrows pierce an additional target and Bow Attacks Fire an Additional Arrow) is it okay to drop the pierce nodes on the tree, or are they still needed?

Thanks!

Yes, they are. You need at least 2 pierces to clear packs well. 3 is recommended if you're using Conc Effect.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
"
Fatkids a écrit :
I've been using your build and guide as a base to make a Caustic Arrow lab runner. Went pathfinder cause insane movement speed and it had some chaos nodes too.
Works great, I've been doing uber lab deathless since lvl 73. Build is still not finalized and i'm considering options for putting on the chest. I play in SC, and although i never died in the lab in like 40+ runs already, i did die during leveling and some early mapping cause i was focusing so much into movement speed nodes etc.. So keep that in mind if you wanna try this in HC.

Here is the pastebin if anyone is interested : https://pastebin.com/3sePt3CA

Quoting myself just for an update on this in case anyone is interested :

http://prntscr.com/o7p2xl

I will lose this 3rd place very quickly due to lab reset being only 1 hour ago, but it's just to show you that it can go pretty fast. That is being level 86 and not really min maxed at all, so you can see Caustic Arrow can definitely run the lab efficiently !
Hi DankawSL, great guide, thanks! I noticed you have a ring with +4% Chance to Evade Attacks. Why not take the 4% Increased Evasion per Frenzy Charge node below Acrobatics for just 1 point?
Celtic Woman - Tír na nÓg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhW1mh7U6-U
Hey, I've being following your build and had very good time with it, reaching farther than ever before.
I've had a few lucky drops in SC league and was able to obtain this bow.
Any tips on what I should focus now?

Spoiler

Frenzy charges are setup as shown in the gem setup tab, but they don't automatically refresh. I have to cast it every 10 seconds to keep them active. Am I missing something?
Another game has nearly occupied me in the last few days. At the same time i've burned out from farming maps since it's tedious after level ~95 where xp grows very slowly. On top EU had some issues with latency so it all fit well. This break was certainly refreshing, should play PoE much more again.
"
TirNaNog a écrit :
Hi DankawSL, great guide, thanks! I noticed you have a ring with +4% Chance to Evade Attacks. Why not take the 4% Increased Evasion per Frenzy Charge node below Acrobatics for just 1 point?

+X% chance to Evade Attack =/= increased evasion. If it was that easy then every character would be evade capped by just going to evasion scion wheel.

Other than that, jewels are better. Period.

"
CrimsonRavenoire a écrit :
Spoiler
Hey, I've being following your build and had very good time with it, reaching farther than ever before.
I've had a few lucky drops in SC league and was able to obtain this bow.
Any tips on what I should focus now?

Spoiler

The gear you're showing here (compared to what you currently wear) is great and doesn't really need any changes other than chasing better equipment through crafting.

I suggest starting with gloves since they're weakest part of your gear. Better quiver is also a free upgrade. Just have in mind this crafting is expensive and the gain isn't extremely big, which is why it's not part of the core build.

"
bulkpossum a écrit :
Frenzy charges are setup as shown in the gem setup tab, but they don't automatically refresh. I have to cast it every 10 seconds to keep them active. Am I missing something?

That's right. This is a bossing setup, you have to reapply curse every ~10 seconds anyway. It fits.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 2 juil. 2019 16:43:25
Hi there, I've been following this guide for a while, as I play PoE on free time (outside work time).

Just want to ask question with the belt, with leather belt is best for its base to add life, is the life and resistance all you need on the belt?

I haven't reach map phase yet and really, this is the first time I get this far playing casual, so I get confused with the belt explanation on equipment section, and as there is no explanation further on crafting section.

And could you give me any other advice outside following your equipment and crafting section?
Just some thoughts about using a dream fragments ring in the meantime until I get better gear... TL;DR: I can run 4 auras with the ring (clarity, grace, flesh, dread) while still having enough mana to use my skills appropriately.

Technically you could then roll a flask with +% evasion rating instead of freeze immunity. I haven't tried to compare this in PoB to see if the flask evasion% would make up for the lack of a +5% chance to evade attacks ring. This becomes moot when you get an enlighten gem or '-x to mana cost'. My resistances are all overcapped, the one downside is no life on the ring, but I get freeze and chill immunity in exchange. One other caveat is I had to craft mana onto my other gear to make sure I had enough mana to use my skills. In some cases it would have been better if I could have crafted a chaos res suffix. Nonetheless my chaos res is 0% right now so I'm not particularly starving for chaos res.

Also, I FINALLY unveiled rank 1 of chaos dmg multiplier. That took way too long and still only 1 exalt drop. Bonus is that I got an empower gem and I used Tora lvl 3 on it once, and now she's lvl 3 captain so I'll be able to finish leveling the empower gem with almost no effort. Fingers crossed it upgrades to level 4 - I vaal'd 7 lvl 20 caustic arrows, not a single one hit 21 loool (2 x lvl 19, 5 no change, not even quality change).

And congrats to the person that got #1 raider - a frostblades build. I am at #23 raider, but do a lot of volunteering after work so not much time to play haha. I am going to try for top 5, but I'd need a lot more time to play.

Still no deadly rivalry prophecy but I almost have the multimod craft unlocked...
Dernière édition par JSquare, le 3 juil. 2019 15:11:23

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires