[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

"

I feel like betrayal dropping veiled items has been nerfed hard - used to get multiple items per encounter, now I'll be lucky to get one.

Yes, feels the same.
June 19th, 2019
Passive Tree:
* Tree now picks up Survivalist notable instead of 2 life nodes at Thick Skin. It gives +3% chance to Evade Attack since this patch and i didn't know about it until recently. The change is exclusive to Raider, other ascendancies are unaffected.

Gem Setups:
* Small reorganization of gem setups, bundled some of them together and added minor formatting bonuses.
* Linked actual gems except few optional ones so you can see what they're doing
* Slightly expanded commentary on some gems
* Added Mirage Archer as an optional CA gem. Yes, it finally happened. AoE from the tree + no conc effect allows MA to clear packs with 1 shot... usually.
* Added Vaal Blight as a situational gem, for slowing effect (perfect for Immortal Syndicate)
* Optional skill gems don't have their setups linked, since they're optional and that part is relatively easy to navigate.

Levelling/Progression:
* End Game Bosses/Maps Guide - removed some encounters that are trivial at this point.

Path of Building:
* Updated PoB to reflect newest changes to the tree and with updated gems. Helmet enchantment is now correct too.

=======================

New PoB for convenience:
https://pastebin.com/6Y1XVULZ

I delayed the update to make SSF progression guide but i forgot about the god damn 50k character limit that keeps haunting me over and over again. Maybe next time i'll finally rearrange the sections or maybe delete some (end game bosses seems pointless nowadays except few encounters). I also have to add some new gear at one point, i quite liked the max spell dodge version of the build to be fair.

"
JSquare a écrit :
Spoiler
Damn that sucks... Have fun with your next char tho.. pressure to be #1 is off :P

I haven't had much time to play this league and having random disconnects four to five times a day which a tech came in today and changed some wires (fingers crossed issue resolved). These disconnects are infrequent but unfortunately one happened to me vs maligaro A9. RIP. Getting back at it again though - SSFHC is just too fun and I'm liking this build :D Though I haven't had much luck yet getting the Deadly Rivalry prophecy to pop yet haha. But I have the cannot roll attack mods (lucky drop from legion gave me #5 of the prophecy).

I feel like betrayal dropping veiled items has been nerfed hard - used to get multiple items per encounter, now I'll be lucky to get one.

Aw man, at least you didn't lose too much. I know how awful connection issues are first hand. F

I've had massive problems getting Deadly Rivalry myself, finally got it on my new character.

Syndicate drops same amount of veiled items as before, i unlocked nearly everything at this point.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
hey man thanks for the guide!
for crafting a bow

what base is recommended?
only the maraketh bows?
Thanks for the guide. Have any advice what should I upgrade next? Having about 5 exalt to spend.
"
dillybaggins a écrit :
hey man thanks for the guide!
for crafting a bow

what base is recommended?
only the maraketh bows?

Highest attack speed base OR Maraketh bow. The actual base doesn't matter, only attack speed (and implicit in Maraketh bow case).

"
sumppi95 a écrit :
Thanks for the guide. Have any advice what should I upgrade next? Having about 5 exalt to spend.

Your profile is private.
My bad,can you check it now?
Things you should do:
* Level 21 CA gem (i see your gems are about to lvl up, buy if you didn't hit)
* 20% quality gems (use lvl 20 -> lvl 1 20% quality)
* Start thinking about Malevolence. With two evade chance rings, Survivalist node, Dread Banner and flask up you're gonna be capped without Grace
* I hope you have your flasks up all the time, without reduced duration it might be hard
* You're missing Clarity, there's very high chance you're having mana issues (primarly against legion). You can use Vaal Clarity for tagging the monsters.

Then you're fine overall. You can think about Empower 4 and elder bow after you have all those covered. Other than that, just gear with higher life/resistances or more sophisticated crafting.
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 20 juin 2019 20:51:09
I've been having a looooot of trouble finding an Elder Bow, ring or Shaper Quiver. Plenty of Shaper Bows though.. Anything I could be doing to increase the likelihood of getting high ilvl items of those?

Also, I found Empower and Enlighten at least. Not level 4 but still great. What do you recommend I replace Empower with? Currently I replaced Efficacy with it, but I can feel the lack of duration. Efficacy honestly feels really strong, almost better than Damage on Full Life.
Elder/Shaper ping-pong is your best bet at finding influenced items. For shaper influenced you can also try spawning high tier shaper strongholds (T13+ for quiver). Running a lot of high tier maps and finding incubators also work. Remember about shaper/elder scarabs, throw them and high quantity+packsize maps for profit.

There's 6 support gems listed in the main setup, all of them are going to be used once you get proper elder bow. Efficacy is the only real optional support you can use instead of Conc Effect, so you can increase your AoE when it matters (before you reach end game gear setup). With all the AoE investment DoFL should be now included in basic 5-link setup rather than Conc Effect (i forgot to change it in last patch, mostly affects levelling section).

In the end game the build CA should last 3 seconds, but in SSF getting the helmet enchant is obviously not an option. I personally did not feel the 2 second duration too much this league thanks to animation cancelling, allowing me to save precious time.
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 21 juin 2019 10:53:18
"
DankawSL a écrit :
Elder/Shaper ping-pong is your best bet at finding influenced items. For shaper influenced you can also try spawning high tier shaper strongholds (T13+ for quiver). Running a lot of high tier maps and finding incubators also work. Remember about shaper/elder scarabs, throw them and high quantity+packsize maps for profit.

There's 6 support gems listed in the main setup, all of them are going to be used once you get proper elder bow. Efficacy is the only real optional support you can use instead of Conc Effect, so you can increase your AoE when it matters (before you reach end game gear setup). With all the AoE investment DoFL should be now included in basic 5-link setup rather than Conc Effect (i forgot to change it in last patch, mostly affects levelling section).

In the end game the build CA should last 3 seconds, but in SSF getting the helmet enchant is obviously not an option. I personally did not feel the 2 second duration too much this league thanks to animation cancelling, allowing me to save precious time.

Yeah I'm SSF too. I'm currently running the usual SA,VP,VM with DoFL and Empower. It works pretty well, but with efficacy I feel like I'd be able to kill legion rares with one arrow. Haven't tried yet though.
As for Elder/Shaper Ping-pong, I do do it. But I keep running out of high tier maps ):
Used up all of my Shaper scarabs, too... am sad!

Last question! How do I know for sure if I'm Evade Capped? To my understanding the cap is at 95, but it seems to be 64%? Because whenever I check my stat window I never see it go above that number. I assume it has to do with the Blind from Flesh and Stone? I really want to switch to Malevolence already.
Dernière édition par Terrutas, le 21 juin 2019 11:02:56

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires