[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

... while thinking about trying this char, would it be useful to use my fresh double corrupted belly of the beast with +2 projectiles and +2 duration?
"
Viktranka a écrit :
Thanks for the answer! If you'd pick a vaal keystone for the build, which one would you recommend?

Any of them. All have some sort of potential you can use to change the build:

Divine Flesh - straightforward, it's up to 20% less damage taken from elemental if you manage to cap chaos resistance. It's even better against stuff like Shaper balls or delve's ele pen mod.

Eternal Youth - 20% life regen if you took no damage in last 2 seconds (less if you invest). With the amount of avoidance we have, it shouldn't be extremely hard to upkeep this. The downside is not very significant either.

Corrupted Soul #1 - it's roughly 1000 ES gained. Again, with the amount of avoidance it should serve as free extra life pool most of the time. You won't be able to always have it on max during mapping, but against single enemies it's great.

Corrupted Soul #2 - another option, use the bonus for EB and gain free extra auras. I would probably use the Devouring Diadem helmet for this one. With all the new reservation options you could fit plenty of them.

So as you an see, they're all extremely good. The downside is volatile nature of Vaal legion jewel. Point Blank spot could serve as risk-free zone.

"
fr8eaz a écrit :
... while thinking about trying this char, would it be useful to use my fresh double corrupted belly of the beast with +2 projectiles and +2 duration?

With corruption like that, why not? It's on similar power to normal +3 bows which are really cheap nowadays so you're not getting much out of it. However you could potentially try out classic build without weapon swapping (ED 6-link inside belly). That's basically it.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
I've started up a HCSSF and following your build. I've never tried Caustic Arrow before and I gotta say it feels great! Currently in act 7 and I've had no issues so far. Damage is more than enough, I've not even come close to dying, and it's a lot of fun.

Thanks.
Just thinking about to start with this build. How is this build performing in Legion encounters? Is this build fast in maps?
June 24th, 2019
Levelling and Progression:
* Damage on Full Life is now suggested as 5th link rather than Concentrated Effect (for AoE)
* Added reminder about possibility of using Efficacy instead of Conc Effect.

FAQ:
*Added new question: "How do i know that i'm evade chance capped?"

=================

I'm also considering changing Efficacy to be permanent replacement for Conc Effect. Previously Conc Effect had no real downside because you had to shoot twice to kill a pack anyway. With bonus 35% increased AoE on tree and easier access to +3 bows, Conc Effect downside is now in effect. It's still negated by Dying Sun and 4 arrows total, so there's a reason to keep it the way it is currently. I could potentially reserve Conc Effect to be end game option, but for now i'll leave it as it is.

In other news, i'm back at the level where i died. I'll try to record some footage. The problematic part is PoE's lower performance (sub 60 fps) during recording. I'll figure something out.

I also finally dropped a legion jewel, Karui one. In 12 divines (so 13 different seeds total) i've found a reasonably good combination of mods. The offensive ones seem to be much more common. The primary mod i was looking for (5% chance to get end charge on kill) seems to be incredibly rare. Still, absolutely worth it if you get lucky with the mods.

"
Vahlnur a écrit :
Just thinking about to start with this build. How is this build performing in Legion encounters? Is this build fast in maps?

That's for what videos are for. Map speed is still similar but probably faster this league. Tagging legion is kinda problematic without heavier investment into damage/AoE. Once you tag it's great due to mobility and amazing defences.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 25 juin 2019 11:27:44
Love this build, i use to only play ele hit and this has been way more enjoyable + i hardly ever die, with ele hit i was dying all the time.
Any advice against Legion mobs? I feel like their capability of killing a player sub 1 second is very high.
I've been using your build and guide as a base to make a Caustic Arrow lab runner. Went pathfinder cause insane movement speed and it had some chaos nodes too.
Works great, I've been doing uber lab deathless since lvl 73. Build is still not finalized and i'm considering options for putting on the chest. I play in SC, and although i never died in the lab in like 40+ runs already, i did die during leveling and some early mapping cause i was focusing so much into movement speed nodes etc.. So keep that in mind if you wanna try this in HC.

Here is the pastebin if anyone is interested : https://pastebin.com/3sePt3CA

On a side note, i'm selling this bow in Legion SC league if anyone is interested
Dernière édition par Fatkids, le 27 juin 2019 00:27:51
Sorry for dumb question but How to craft white sockets on unique armour without corruption?
Using syndicate, can't remember who needs to be where but one member allows the crafting of white sockets on gear.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires