[3.3] The Swordmaster - Dual-wield crit Champion / Slayer - All Contents (updated June 5th)

"
Grey223 a écrit :
I got 1 question, iam not an old player, play the game since januar... How to survive the 41% increased damage taken from the Ezomyte Burgonet?

I try your build, iam Level 78 now using:

Starkonja´s Head, Scaeva Gladius, Karui Sceptre, Belly of the Beast and your Skill Tree. It feels nice to farm also T10 Maps, the highest i got dropped for now.

What i dondt like, maybe i need more experience are the traps at labs and trials without no lifereg using vaal pact. The Story was very ez with this build, enaugh life and damage. I used Cylone and Blade Flurry, now in mapping Blade Flurry only.

Sorry for my bad english. Thanks for your build and your time to share it with others.

Greetings

Hi there, since 3.2 patch, I've been switching to Champion ascendancy, we now have permanent Fortify, which reduces our damage taken by 20%. If you want more tanky, use Blasphemy + Enfeeble combo, which effectively help you take 30% less damage from hits. But for general mapping, Starkonja is enough.
With the Champion Ascendancy, is it worth it to get perma fortify over something else? Can't we just keep fortify on with Whirling Blade/ Leap Slam?
Hi, I am rather new to this game though i played it a few years back...I appreciate if u could explain in depth on the gems set up...i really don't understand the mechanic there and all the short forms of the gems...please kindly explain. Thank you.
"
Vobomaye a écrit :
With the Champion Ascendancy, is it worth it to get perma fortify over something else? Can't we just keep fortify on with Whirling Blade/ Leap Slam?

Yes, It's up to your preference, if you want to use Abyssus more comfortable while mapping, go for Fortitude, otherwise, just get Inspirational.
"
xatoric a écrit :
Hi, I am rather new to this game though i played it a few years back...I appreciate if u could explain in depth on the gems set up...i really don't understand the mechanic there and all the short forms of the gems...please kindly explain. Thank you.

Hm..it's hard to explain them all in one post, you might want to check each gem' s tag to know what type of skill you are using first. For example: Blade Flurry is tagged with "Attack, AoE, Channelling, Melee", so you need to get support gems that have corresponding tag in order for them to work together. All support gems often come with "Support" suffix in their names.

The gems setup I provide is merely my personal recommendation, you can adjust them to your preferences.
ok, at least tell me what gems should i set up first? i am very lost...
"
xatoric a écrit :
ok, at least tell me what gems should i set up first? i am very lost...

...Blade flurry -> Melee physical damage support -> Inc. crit strikes -> Maim support. Check poe wiki to find out where can you find these gems.
I don't get why you recommend using an elemental mace in off hand, why not use another rapier? I read the "> Can I use another sword/claw/dagger in off-hand?" FAQ, but I still don't understand why another rapier wouldn't be better. Could you explain please?
"
Dkid124 a écrit :
I don't get why you recommend using an elemental mace in off hand, why not use another rapier? I read the "> Can I use another sword/claw/dagger in off-hand?" FAQ, but I still don't understand why another rapier wouldn't be better. Could you explain please?

You don't use Blade flurry with both hands, the damage does not add up, the only thing you'll benefit from is the 35% crit multi. If you think the little multiplier is better than the added damage or even Unholy might from Death's hand, you are wrong. You can simply test it yourself.
Dernière édition par Brown14, le 14 avr. 2018 11:14:12
Very very nice build so far man, one of my best characters ever!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires