[3.3] The Swordmaster - Dual-wield crit Champion / Slayer - All Contents (updated June 5th)

Hi there. I'm thinking of trying this build for the Flashback Race. I'm not sure if I really like BF/other skills for map clearing which I will be doign a lot of. I know you said Cyclone is viable, but if I want to mostly focus on Cyclone am I better off using this build or going for a Slayer with Cyclone.

I am fine with switching to using BF once I get to bosses, but I know I will be doing a lot of map farming so I want to be very comfortable with my clear speed. I'm deciding between this build(Champion), a full Cyclone Slayer, or maybe the Undeniable Molmten Strike Jugg.

I'm still a noob as bestiary was my first league. So any advice/ideas are appreciated.

"
sethers656 a écrit :
Hi there. I'm thinking of trying this build for the Flashback Race. I'm not sure if I really like BF/other skills for map clearing which I will be doign a lot of. I know you said Cyclone is viable, but if I want to mostly focus on Cyclone am I better off using this build or going for a Slayer with Cyclone.

I am fine with switching to using BF once I get to bosses, but I know I will be doing a lot of map farming so I want to be very comfortable with my clear speed. I'm deciding between this build(Champion), a full Cyclone Slayer, or maybe the Undeniable Molmten Strike Jugg.

I'm still a noob as bestiary was my first league. So any advice/ideas are appreciated.

In that case, you might want to play full Cyclone slayer or something else. While dual wielding, Cyclone alternates between your main and off-hand weapon for each hit, since your off-hand is mostly used as a stat stick, it has almost no pdps, so it's kinda wasted.
o pls..tell me...you prefer the champion..or slayer...for the flashback league...and why.
Dernière édition par alalitas, le 3 mai 2018 05:33:56
"
alalitas a écrit :
o pls..tell me...you prefer the champion..or slayer...for the flashback league...and why.

It does not make much different..I'd still go Slayer because of bleed immune, endless leech, fast leech rate and kill boss on 20% health or less.
Not sure if possible with this ascendancys, but for 2nd weapon would terminus/flicker strike work?
I am using this build currently at lvl 59- using cleave with tabula rasa. My question is that what level to change to blade flurry?
"
Dogahan a écrit :
I am using this build currently at lvl 59- using cleave with tabula rasa. My question is that what level to change to blade flurry?

Cleave is just a leveling option until you reach level 28 and be able to use Blade flurry.
Hi Brown, first tks for the build i been following from the begining of mine.
Can you take a look at my build, i use almost all of your build, current at level 85 using cyclone, i changed one of the gems, Fast attack for a mana leach because i have a lot of probs with mana.
I think because of my low hp im having a lot of troubles.

Sry about the poor english
"
Ralsater a écrit :
Can you take a look at my build, i use almost all of your build, current at level 85 using cyclone, i changed one of the gems, Fast attack for a mana leach because i have a lot of probs with mana.

Hi there, your profile is set to private, I can't see it.
"
Brown14 a écrit :
"
Ralsater a écrit :

Hi there, your profile is set to private, I can't see it.

Done

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires