[3.3] The Swordmaster - Dual-wield crit Champion / Slayer - All Contents (updated June 5th)

"
Sulphiron a écrit :
Very very nice build so far man, one of my best characters ever!

Thanks for your feedback, glad you like it.
Hey! I just wanted to say thanks for making this build! My first character this league was tectonic slam and I didn't like how it turned out so I made a new character following this build a few days ago. I'm now level 72 and loving it so far, the story was a breeze.
"
Eternal_Noob a écrit :
Hey! I just wanted to say thanks for making this build! My first character this league was tectonic slam and I didn't like how it turned out so I made a new character following this build a few days ago. I'm now level 72 and loving it so far, the story was a breeze.

Hi there, just wanna let you know that you can still play Tectonic slam with this setup, since we don't utilize Endurance charges, you might want to link it with Multistrike for more damage and attack speed. Otherwise, use Warlord mark on hit (elder ring or blasphemy setup) to gain endurance charges.
I love this build so much lmao this is going to be my league starter every league from now on, shits amazing. Great dps and clear with minimal currency investment
"
smallchode96 a écrit :
I love this build so much lmao this is going to be my league starter every league from now on, shits amazing. Great dps and clear with minimal currency investment

Thanks mate :D Goodluck with the build
Any ideas where I should focus for my next upgrade? I was thinking a taste of hate but for 1ex, is there something better? I'm pretty poor (~2ex).

Dernière édition par Vobomaye, le 18 avr. 2018 23:24:06
"
Vobomaye a écrit :
Any ideas where I should focus for my next upgrade? I was thinking a taste of hate but for 1ex, is there something better? I'm pretty poor (~2ex).

Save your currency to buy a better sword/foil/rapier with 7+ crit base and 300pdps+ for end game, which is 3ex cheapest atm. The taste of hate is not that good, since you're not using Abyssus and having perma Fortify, your physical mitigation should be enough as a champion.
"
Brown14 a écrit :
"
Vobomaye a écrit :

Save your currency to buy a better sword/foil/rapier with 7+ crit base and 300pdps+ for end game, which is 3ex cheapest atm. The taste of hate is not that good, since you're not using Abyssus and having perma Fortify, your physical mitigation should be enough as a champion.

Thanks! Your build is great. Its been real smooth this league for me.
Hi witch pantheon do u use?
"
rogaty1991 a écrit :
Hi witch pantheon do u use?

I mainly use Solaris, the rest does not matter much.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires