[3.3] The Swordmaster - Dual-wield crit Champion / Slayer - All Contents (updated June 5th)

Thank you for your comments.
I went for this resist nodes specifically to cover the Lightning hole. ATM I'm uncapped 83 75 80 -1.
DiamondSkin+Lightning resistance next to it would free me 2 points and give a total -12% armor and -24% evasion. I'm not sure. In the current tree I can later go to Constitution and Path of the Warrior in Scion as my end game points.

Ring and Talisman, maybe there are cheap alternatives, for now they seem to work fine, giving res, attibutes (I used to have problem with Int for lvl20 gems) and damage. Will try to farm high-lvl map for some nice trinkets - they seem to cost a lot in Standard (that's why no Stygian so far) .

Thank you very much for the idea with the Sword. Haven't thought about it.

Most expensive items I have on me now are Sword, Boots and TastOfHate (28% damage), total of 10Ex, if I remember it right. When I have a few more Exalts - I will follow your advice about the Sword.

Dernière édition par MisterAL, le 26 févr. 2018 19:20:39
"
MisterAL a écrit :
Thank you for your comments.
I went for this resist nodes specifically to cover the Lightning hole, those two nodes you mention would not help with it if not taken together - which would be no better. ATM I'm uncapped 83 75 80 -1.

That's NOT my point at all, you don't have to go all the way to scion area, that's what i meant, if jewels and jewelries are not enough to cover your res, you seriously are doing something harder for yourself by trying to get over-capped 83/80 etc...you can do what you like, but at this point, it's not much changed or better than what you've shown earlier.
Why do i need inc crit strikes when i can't crit? forgive me for not knowing, but i don't have a huge grasp of the game yet.
"
Alyskys a écrit :
Why do i need inc crit strikes when i can't crit? forgive me for not knowing, but i don't have a huge grasp of the game yet.

Well, as you can read from the title, this is a crit build...don't know where did you get that idea from.
"
Brown14 a écrit :

Another thing worth mentioned is that your sword has the potential, if you can master craft to keep the prefixes then scour the rest, you can multicraft it with crit chance (must) + atk speed. 6.5% base crit is a bit low.

Here is the result I've got. Used some Divines as well to increase rolls.
"
"The following monsters are no longer immune to Taunt, though they may not retarget based on being taunted. This is primarily to enable new Ascendancy passive skills in the Champion Ascendancy: The Shaper, The Elder, Guardian of the Phoenix, Guardian of the Minotaur, Guardian of the Hydra, Guardian of the Chimera, The Eradicator, The Enslaver, The Purifier and The Constrictor."

Oh boy, this is official now, we'll switch to Champion this 3.2 league.

Champion taunt on hit makes monsters unable to evade our attack, this can solve a lot of accuracy problems for people struggling to find accuracy on gears while also increase our crit strikes potential.
Logged to Standard. Seems like s significant buff to Armor and Evasion on highlevel . Makes my belt even better.
Used to have: Armor - 7708, Evasion - 3415
Now I have: Armor - 9824, Eavsion - 5877

I'm not sure if Taunt is that good. Yes, 20% increased damage, 6% decreased incoming damage and no evasion. From small skills - taunt duration, which I see no use for, if it is 100% chance to taunt on hit.

Now I have 86% chance to hit,
First to strike - Intimidate on hit on Full Life - 10% increased damage. Flurry gives hits, yeah? And 14% increased melee damage and damage from ailments on small node.
Inspirational - 35% increased damage, 12% movement speed, and that small 5% auras effect.

In total it looks like:
20% increased damage with 100% hit
against
10%+14% (+14% from ailments, that we don't use much) +35% increased damage with 86% hit.

So why go Taunt? Am I missing something?
Dernière édition par MisterAL, le 5 mars 2018 03:50:39
"
Brown14 a écrit :
"
"The following monsters are no longer immune to Taunt, though they may not retarget based on being taunted. This is primarily to enable new Ascendancy passive skills in the Champion Ascendancy: The Shaper, The Elder, Guardian of the Phoenix, Guardian of the Minotaur, Guardian of the Hydra, Guardian of the Chimera, The Eradicator, The Enslaver, The Purifier and The Constrictor."

Oh boy, this is official now, we'll switch to Champion this 3.2 league.

Champion taunt on hit makes monsters unable to evade our attack, this can solve a lot of accuracy problems for people struggling to find accuracy on gears while also increase our crit strikes potential.

what nodes to takeee? if from slayer to champion and what to change with the current gear??
"
MisterAL a écrit :
So why go Taunt? Am I missing something?

You do, it's 100% chance to apply Taunt and if "enemies can not evade" while being taunted does not mean anything then I don't know what does.
"
msedt03 a écrit :

what nodes to takeee? if from slayer to champion and what to change with the current gear??

I updated the guide.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires