[3.0] Sossaman's Queen-Slayer Cyclone | ALL Content | VIDEO: ** deathless ** Hall of Grandmasters **

Interesting build, thinking about trying the movement speed version. Is there a way to fit x2 ventors Gamble, and biscos collar? Im running a cyclone build now my dps aint bad but the movement speed blows. I want something faster.
"
Belchonok a écrit :
So, I am going to Russian army after tomorrow and so I decided to try this build as the final cause the cyclone is relaxing as fuck melee attack. You just pull down your right mouse button, pop up flasks and spin to win. Sometimes leap slammed but it matters not.

[...]

I'm just relaxing. This build can bring peace to you. This build are able to do corrupted Guardins with shit mods like increased HP and damage, some curses and extra damage. I even do not always cast the totem. With my gear I killed Shaper three times, just to check< and he's gone.

Well played, Sossaman, really well played.

Really nice! Glad you like the build. :)
"
Lynes a écrit :

"
Sossaman_ a écrit :

• CwDt + Blood Rage + Immortal Call + Lightning Golem

What level should those be? All level 20?

They don't have to be Lvl 20 (you'll loose some % attack Speed, especially on Blood Rage), but on the other hand there is also no reason to not level them up. Just make sure that your CwDt is always high enough to be able to procc Blood Rage/Immortal Call/Lightning Golem. :)
Dernière édition par Sossaman_, le 22 oct. 2017 13:05:46
"
Toffer112 a écrit :
Interesting build, thinking about trying the movement speed version. Is there a way to fit x2 ventors Gamble, and biscos collar? Im running a cyclone build now my dps aint bad but the movement speed blows. I want something faster.

You'll loose some life (on rings) and some res/dmg/range (on amulet) obviously, but neither of those should matter that much if you have two decent Ventor's. So for mapping, thats a really nice idea, actually! :)

I think I'll have to buy two Ventor's and a Bisco's now. :D
Dernière édition par Sossaman_, le 22 oct. 2017 13:09:34
"
Sossaman_ a écrit :
"
Toffer112 a écrit :

You'll loose some life (on rings) and some res/dmg/range (on amulet) obviously, but neither of those should matter that much if you have two decent Ventor's. So for mapping, thats a really nice idea, actually! :)

I think I'll have to buy two Ventor's and a Bisco's now. :D

Nice, Thanks for the reply, let me know how it goes for you and any good suggestions. Ill start collecting the gear for this.
Very nice build ty!

But wouldn't it be more DMG if you Focus on physical+bleed+vuln?
"
hitreza a écrit :
Very nice build ty!

No. :)

Highest possible damage is no Brutality-Support-Gem, because then we can use Sin's Rebirth + Atziri's Promise + Lion's Roar.

But since Lion's Roar has the annoying-as-fck knockback, while we have more than enough damage anyways, we use Lion's Roar only for Shaper/Uber-Atziri/... and not for normal mapping.
"
Sossaman_ a écrit :
"
hitreza a écrit :
Very nice build ty!

No. :)

Highest possible damage is no Brutality-Support-Gem, because then we can use Sin's Rebirth + Atziri's Promise + Lion's Roar.

But since Lion's Roar has the annoying-as-fck knockback, while we have more than enough damage anyways, we use Lion's Roar only for Shaper/Uber-Atziri/... and not for normal mapping.

Tyvm for your answer! :)
Did you consider that with PathofBuilding the poisen dmg of "Crimson Dance" is not calculated?

On reddid and here there are some topics that say that the new bleed in 3.0 + "Crimson Dance" is significant more damage.

"
hitreza a écrit :
Tyvm for your answer! :)
Did you consider that with PathofBuilding the poisen dmg of "Crimson Dance" is not calculated?

On reddid and here there are some topics that say that the new bleed in 3.0 + "Crimson Dance" is significant more damage.

Technically, allocating Crimson Dance does indeed more damage, if we assume that the enemy is not moving at all. But the damage-increase is so low, that even a single notable in the passive-tree yields a higher damage-increase (e.g. +5.7% from 'Blade Master') than Crimson Dance.

Also, a damage-setup with Brutality-Support-Gem does significantly less damage against bosses than what my build-guide is doing.

Here are some detailed numbers:

Dernière édition par Sossaman_, le 23 oct. 2017 14:23:59
Ty thats a Great! What great numbers ty!

I am shocked how low bleed dmg is.
5k to 11k ... bleeding seems sooo not worth it.

Would bleeding dmg with sunder or Earthquake be more significant?
Or same sh't as with cyclone?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires