[3.0] Sossaman's Queen-Slayer Cyclone | ALL Content | VIDEO: ** deathless ** Hall of Grandmasters **

"
zaric1 a écrit :
Hello, running this build, i still need some bits and pieces but overall i have almost all gear i need, but i feel a little bit squishy, some bosses able to one shot me. Anything iam doing wrong? Thanks!

You definitely should use a 'Sulphur Flask of Warding' so that you are being able to dispel map-mod-curses. :)

Other than that, just try to get some more life. With other rings, for example, you should be able to get 800 additional life, easily.

(And make sure to capture 'Herald of Thunder' for your Pantheon, since the '50% increased recovery of life and energy shield if you've stopped taking damage over time recently' is pretty huge for Slayer.)
Just come across this build - I have followed Ahfack's cyclone build but this seems to smash it on POB. My profile is public, so advice on gear welcome but I think I will need to swap Kaom's chest for Belly and Disfavour for Starforge. Then it's a few regrets (!) and some new jewels and a couple of flasks.

I can pretty much manage up to tier 15 and Harbinger maps at present, so is this going to be a lot better?
800k dps with conc effect, can you link the "Fcton of DPS" version please.

https://pastebin.com/exKxiXh3

this is a physical dps version that actually does a fuckton of dps while stil maintaining 6800 life (which is plenty btw)

IGN: Kitaen
"
Kitaen a écrit :
800k dps with conc effect, can you link the "Fcton of DPS" version please.

https://pastebin.com/exKxiXh3

this is a physical dps version that actually does a fuckton of dps while stil maintaining 6800 life (which is plenty btw)

1) The build guide lists 8 different variants of this build (where the highest-DPS variant has 2M peak-DPS), with a pastebin-link for each variant. So I'm wondering: did you even look at my build guide?

2) While your pastebin-link does indeed a fckton of DPS, it also uses e.g. a weapon that alone costs approximately twice as much as all items of my char together. ^^

Nice also your amulet, which is so good (and expensive), that a comparable one doesn't even exist on poetrade for Harbinger-League. ;)

And how much are these 5 jewels worth? 15 ex each?

"
Dalzienar a écrit :
Just come across this build - I have followed Ahfack's cyclone build but this seems to smash it on POB. My profile is public, so advice on gear welcome but I think I will need to swap Kaom's chest for Belly and Disfavour for Starforge. Then it's a few regrets (!) and some new jewels and a couple of flasks.

I can pretty much manage up to tier 15 and Harbinger maps at present, so is this going to be a lot better?

First of all: Some numbers in PoB don't tell the whole story, of course. :)

Strength of my build is, that it is imho the most enjoyable phys-RT-cyclone-build to play. You have the super-convenient slayer-leech, combined with a lot of movement-speed, no annoying kockback from Lion's Roar, enough damage to do all content, and you can get all of this for 15 ex + some rares.

If you want to give my build a try, I would suggest you the movement-speed-variant, for which you should get the following items: 6L Starforge, 5L 3R2G Queen of the Forest*, Lvl-3-Enlighten (highly recommended), Sin's Rebirth, Atziri's Promise, Sulphur Flask of Warding, Jade Flask of Reflexes, Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline.

Belt of the Deceiver is up to your personal preference (more damage and you take reduced damage from critical strikes, but less life and resistances compared to your rare-belt).

All of your other items are already really good, and your jewels are fine for now, too. :)

* regarding Queen of the Forest
Actually, you don't even need a 5L, but only 3L + 2L. But the links have to be RRG + RG.
"
Sossaman_ a écrit :
"
Ranker a écrit :
To slow and to weak compared to other Cyclone Builds. But thx for the afford!

Interesting that your own Lvl-97 Cyclone-Char, according to your character-profile (https://pastebin.com/BQzVvu0r), has:

• 350 less life compared to my char
• 240k less damage compared to my char
• 80% (!) less movement-speed compared to my char.

Must have been a really nice build you have been following there. /s

^^

I can switch my EQ if you want, but whats the purpose behind it? Watched your Video and it was like watching some Slowmotion recording, no offense.
But when I fully Sextant a Canyon Map and hit the route, event with Inc Boss life, they fall like what, instantly (bosses at the end)?! In your Video, they dont. (And I dont even use ConcEff due to the lack of map clearing)
If you want I can pastebin you my full EQ for Bosses, I easily hit 7kHP and also your DPS without Chaos Damage. (Btw why dont you put your Profile Public, hmm? Would be nice to see YOUR REAL GEAR)
Could you upload a Video of Shaper Fight or UberAtziri? Would be more accurate to get a feeling for the DPS you're talking about, cause "shittone" isnt a real indicator

Also, saying that Lion's Roar is a noob trap is completly wrong.
For Map clearing it's great, but not 100% optimal, that's true. But for Boss fights? Who the fuck needs Bosses which can't be knocked back? You place your Totem on the opposite side of the Boss, hit the Button and watch him get nuked. You just need to place yourself and your totem in a good position (regular Bossfights, I hit them 100% of the time without getting them out of range)

There are many more "sayings" in your Build that are balls, but I leave you with it for now. PM me and we can discuss this, ingame or here, whatever.

And as I already said in my first post, no offense ;).
From Hunter and Gatherer,
to Role-Playing Games
"
Ranker a écrit :

"
Sossaman_ a écrit :
Interesting that your own Lvl-97 Cyclone-Char, according to your character-profile (https://pastebin.com/BQzVvu0r), has:

• 350 less life compared to my char
• 240k less damage compared to my char
• 80% (!) less movement-speed compared to my char.

Must have been a really nice build you have been following there. /s

^^

I can switch my EQ if you want, but whats the purpose behind it? Watched your Video and it was like watching some Slowmotion recording, no offense.
But when I fully Sextant a Canyon Map and hit the route, event with Inc Boss life, they fall like what, instantly (bosses at the end)?! In your Video, they dont. (And I dont even use ConcEff due to the lack of map clearing)
If you want I can pastebin you my full EQ for Bosses, I easily hit 7kHP and also your DPS without Chaos Damage. (Btw why dont you put your Profile Public, hmm? Would be nice to see YOUR REAL GEAR)
Could you upload a Video of Shaper Fight or UberAtziri? Would be more accurate to get a feeling for the DPS you're talking about, cause "shittone" isnt a real indicator

Also, saying that Lion's Roar is a noob trap is completly wrong.
For Map clearing it's great, but not 100% optimal, that's true. But for Boss fights? Who the fuck needs Bosses which can't be knocked back? You place your Totem on the opposite side of the Boss, hit the Button and watch him get nuked. You just need to place yourself and your totem in a good position (regular Bossfights, I hit them 100% of the time without getting them out of range)

There are many more "sayings" in your Build that are balls, but I leave you with it for now. PM me and we can discuss this, ingame or here, whatever.

And as I already said in my first post, no offense ;).

Somehow, one can hardly avoid the impression that you are the one being offended here. ^^

Why should I even remotely care whether or not you – some random person on the internet – are liking this guide? :)

Judging by your character-profile, what you are talking about seems to be nothing more than hot air, anyways.

No offense, btw. ;)
Dernière édition par Sossaman_, le 20 oct. 2017 11:50:38
"
H4RM4G3DD0N a écrit :
this build guide is very disappointing for those of us who are unable to access a laptop to use pathofbuilding. i play poe on xbox and use mobile for my forums. i cant see any information beyond the basics because its all pob/pastebin.could you possibly update this guide with actual passive tree links for the build variations, and maybe go into more depth on what stats and items we should be using with each variation? (jewelry, uniques other than main body armor, etc)

sorry if im asking alot, just, alot of guides offer these sort of things on top of pastebins, so it would be greatly appreciated.

Basically:

• Queen of the Forest + Grace-Aura + Jade Flask of Reflexes for a lot of movement-speed.
• Devoto's Devotion for even more movement-speed.
• Use Kondo's Pride and make sure to skill 'Razor's Edge' in the passive-tree, until you have a Starforge.
• Ideally Sin's Rebirth + Atziri's Promise, so that for mapping you don't have to use Lion's Roar with its annoying knockback. (If you don't have Sin's Rebirth + Atziri's Promise, use Lion's Roar in combination with the Brutality-Support-Gem.)
• Belt of the Deceiver, because cheap and really good.
• Helmet-Enchant and Daresso's Salute (amulet) are luxuries, not needed at all.
• If you have problems reaching the intelligence-requirement of Vulnerability, use Fertile Mind in the rightmost jewel-slot.
• Rare-Items with: resistances > life > intelligence > damage.

Gem-Links:

• Cyclone + Area/Conc + Melee Phys + Damage on Full Life + Maim + Ruthless
(with Lion's Roar: Cyclone + Area/Conc + Brutality + Melee Phys + Damage on Full Life + Maim)
• Blasphemy + Vulnerability + Grace + Lvl-3-Enlighten (required)
(use only Blasphemy + Vulnerability until you have a Lvl-3-Enlighten)
• CwDt + Blood Rage + Immortal Call + Lightning Golem
• Vaal Grace + Vaal Haste + Vaal Lightning Trap + Increased Duration
• Leap Slam + Blood Magic + Faster Attacks
• Ancestral Warchief/Protector + Blind

Ideal Flask-Setup:

• (Chemist's) Sulphur Flask of Warding
• (Chemist's) Jade Flask of Reflexes
• Sin's Rebirth
• Atziri's Promise
• (Chemist's) Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline

Bandits:

Either Kill All (recommended, most versatile)
or Help Kraitin
or Help Oak.

Pantheon:

Major: Soul of Arakaali, with additionally captured Herald of Thunder ('50% increased recovery of life and energy shield if you've stopped taking damage over time recently').

Minor: Soul of Yugul ('25% reduced reflected damage taken').

Ascendancy:

Duelist Slayer
Bane of Legends -> Endless Hunger -> Headsman -> Brutal Fervour

Tree:

(skill one mana-leech-node, if you don't have mana-leech on items)
Dernière édition par Sossaman_, le 20 oct. 2017 11:43:35
"
Sossaman_ a écrit :

What level should those be? All level 20?
"
Lynes a écrit :
"
Sossaman_ a écrit :

What level should those be? All level 20?

Yep.

So, I am going to Russian army after tomorrow and so I decided to try this build as the final cause the cyclone is relaxing as fuck melee attack. You just pull down your right mouse button, pop up flasks and spin to win. Sometimes leap slammed but it matters not.

Look at my shit gear

Shitforge, shit enchant on Devoto, non-enchanted boots without MS, kinda GG steel rings, nice gloves and haven't the 21/20 gems. I even have no Vaal Grace and Vaal Haste. I do not bait T16 bosses on to Vaal Lightning Trap.

I'm just relaxing. This build can bring peace to you. This build are able to do corrupted Guardins with shit mods like increased HP and damage, some curses and extra damage. I even do not always cast the totem. With my gear I killed Shaper three times, just to check< and he's gone.

Well played, Sossaman, really well played.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires