[3.0] Sossaman's Queen-Slayer Cyclone | ALL Content | VIDEO: ** deathless ** Hall of Grandmasters **

Completed 20 Challengeswooopaul11 wrote:
How the heck are you guys running both Haste and Vulnerability? with a lvl 3 Enlighten? The Pastebin that the OP posted is a lvl 3.

I just bought one and it can't run both. Can a lvl 4 do it? if so, OP you need to fix your paste bin guide. Also I watched your video. Damage on full life gem only works when your life is on full life.

I noticed your life is not full life because of your blood rage most of the time. Like its slightly off.

1) Your char has an Essence Worm ring equipped (global 1.4 mana multiplier for all reserved mana).

2) Damage on Full Life does work with Blood Rage, if you have enough regen/leech (even when the displayed HP is slightly off).

Bro, I didn't know that ring did that. My bad. 2) didn't know that either. Thank you for the fast response. Sorry and thank u for the cool build. I've never recked this hard
Hello, running this build, i still need some bits and pieces but overall i have almost all gear i need, but i feel a little bit squishy, some bosses able to one shot me. Anything iam doing wrong? Thanks!
this build guide is very disappointing for those of us who are unable to access a laptop to use pathofbuilding. i play poe on xbox and use mobile for my forums. i cant see any information beyond the basics because its all pob/pastebin.could you possibly update this guide with actual passive tree links for the build variations, and maybe go into more depth on what stats and items we should be using with each variation? (jewelry, uniques other than main body armor, etc)

sorry if im asking alot, just, alot of guides offer these sort of things on top of pastebins, so it would be greatly appreciated.
Dernière édition par H4RM4G3DD0N, le 15 oct. 2017 07:16:57
ty for answer, playing it and like so much
To slow and to weak compared to other Cyclone Builds. But thx for the afford!
From Hunter and Gatherer,
to Role-Playing Games
800k delete all content? kek
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
"
zaric1 a écrit :
Hello, running this build, i still need some bits and pieces but overall i have almost all gear i need, but i feel a little bit squishy, some bosses able to one shot me. Anything iam doing wrong? Thanks!

What's your res/life?
what should i buy first. Rebirth flask or daresso's salute?
"
Ranker a écrit :
To slow and to weak compared to other Cyclone Builds. But thx for the afford!

Interesting that your own Lvl-97 Cyclone-Char, according to your character-profile (https://pastebin.com/BQzVvu0r), has:

• 350 less life compared to my char
• 240k less damage compared to my char
• 80% (!) less movement-speed compared to my char.

Must have been a really nice build you have been following there. /s

^^
Dernière édition par Sossaman_, le 15 oct. 2017 17:12:59
"
emaxee a écrit :
what should i buy first. Rebirth flask or daresso's salute?

I personally would buy Sin's Rebirth first, because then you can (for mapping) get rid of Lion's Roar with its annoying knockback.

But ultimately it's only a matter of personal preference, since Daresso's Salute is really nice, too! :)
Dernière édition par Sossaman_, le 15 oct. 2017 17:13:22

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires