[3.0] Sossaman's Queen-Slayer Cyclone | ALL Content | VIDEO: ** deathless ** Hall of Grandmasters **

"
DaedelisK9 a écrit :
How do you prevent being frozen in your build? No Heat Flasks?

You are right, the Movement-Speed-Version is short on flask-slots and therefore has by default no heat-flask (all other variants of the build do have a heat-flask, though).

If a heat-flask is important for you, you can replace the Jade Flask of Reflexes with a Jade Flask of Heat. :)

"
DaedelisK9 a écrit :
Additional note, build has some mana problems. Any recommendations?

Thanks.

Your tree is missing the 'Tireless' life-nodes, which additionally give 'reduced mana cost of skills'.

'Versatility' has reduced mana cost of skills, too, and would also help with the int-requirement of Vulnerability. Another option would be a jewel with mana-gain-on-hit.

But I just tested it with my char (162 unreserved mana, 33 mana-cost, 0.15 attack-time, 0.34% mana-leech) and it was fine without mana-gained-on-hit.

Side-Note: Make sure to use Blood Rage, so that your Immortal Call will proc the '50% increased recovery of life and energy shield if you've stopped taking damage over time recently' from your Pantheon.
Dernière édition par Sossaman_, le 9 oct. 2017 22:19:23
Respecced into this build at 99 since i got bored of sunder.

Pros: You go so fast your eyes hurt
Cons: You go so fast your eyes hurt
Hey buddy, nice build.

Done couple guardians deathless so far.

Care to look at my pastebin and make some comments?

For bosses I switch the quicksilver flask for a legacy Lion's Roar.

Still lacking devotos enchant.

Thanks

https://pastebin.com/nHyesG55
Any information for build starters? Like what amulet stats i need?(cuz daresso costs 5 ex min) Or what flask i need till i get sin's rebirth? Is qotf variation good for farming uberlab, what can u advice for it
P.S. Sry for my english :/
"
KingKahl a écrit :
Hey buddy, nice build.

Thanks

Ty! :)

Looks all pretty good! :)

Regarding the helmet-enchant: Damage-increase from the helmet-enchant is pretty minor, anyways. Just check in Path of Building for yourself, what enchant works best with your gear/tree. The enchants for Blood Rage / Ancestral Protector / Lightning Golem / Cyclone are quite similar in damage, but have considerably different price-tags on poetrade.

There are only minor optimizations/changes possible in your tree:

• I personally would skill 'Path of the Warrior' (1 point) instead of 'Warriors Blood' (1 point), and one life-node instead one of those 8%-area-nodes near Templar.
• If you prefer damage, then 'Executioner' (3 points) + 'By the Blade' (3 points) is a bit more efficient than 'Blade of Cunning' (6 points).
• If you prefer more life-leech, then you could skill 'Vitality Void' (5 points) + 'Executioner' (3 points) instead of 'Blade of Cunning' (6 points), 'Warrior's Blood' (1 point) and one of those 8%-area-nodes.

And since Pantheon is not apparent from PoB: Did you capture 'Herald of Thunder' for the '50% increased recovery of life and energy shield if you've stopped taking damage over time recently' from your Immortal Call? :)
"
emaxee a écrit :
Any information for build starters? Like what amulet stats i need?(cuz daresso costs 5 ex min) Or what flask i need till i get sin's rebirth? Is qotf variation good for farming uberlab, what can u advice for it
P.S. Sry for my english :/

Sure. :)

• Use Kondo's Pride (and make sure to skill 'Razor's Edge' in the passive-tree) until you can afford Starforge.
• Use Brutality-Support-Gem + Lion's Roar until you can afford Sin's Rebirth + Atziri's Promise.
• Helmet-Enchantment is not important, just use Devoto's without enchant.
• Daresso's Salute is not important. Just use a rare-amulet, preferably with a lot of intelligence, plus some life and resistances.
• Good Body-Armours for levelling are Tabula Rasa or Ambu's Charge.
[Edit: • use only Blasphemy + Vulnerability until you have a Lvl-3-Enlighten.]

Can't say much about Uberlab-Farming, though. Had no problems doing Eternal Lab, but if you want to heavily specialize on full-key-runs, there might be better builds for that.
Dernière édition par Sossaman_, le 19 oct. 2017 19:53:34
"
Cruven123 a écrit :
Respecced into this build at 99 since i got bored of sunder.

Pros: You go so fast your eyes hurt
Cons: You go so fast your eyes hurt

XD
"
Sossaman_ a écrit :
"
KingKahl a écrit :
Hey buddy, nice build.

Thanks

Ty! :)

Looks all pretty good! :)

Regarding the helmet-enchant: Damage-increase from the helmet-enchant is pretty minor, anyways. Just check in Path of Building for yourself, what enchant works best with your gear/tree. The enchants for Blood Rage / Ancestral Protector / Lightning Golem / Cyclone are quite similar in damage, but have considerably different price-tags on poetrade.

There are only minor optimizations/changes possible in your tree:

• I personally would skill 'Path of the Warrior' (1 point) instead of 'Warriors Blood' (1 point), and one life-node instead one of those 8%-area-nodes near Templar.
• If you prefer damage, then 'Executioner' (3 points) + 'By the Blade' (3 points) is a bit more efficient than 'Blade of Cunning' (6 points).
• If you prefer more life-leech, then you could skill 'Vitality Void' (5 points) + 'Executioner' (3 points) instead of 'Blade of Cunning' (6 points), 'Warrior's Blood' (1 point) and one of those 8%-area-nodes.

And since Pantheon is not apparent from PoB: Did you capture 'Herald of Thunder' for the '50% increased recovery of life and energy shield if you've stopped taking damage over time recently' from your Immortal Call? :)

Thanks for the comments and yea I have the pantheon fully upgrade :)

Gonna try to power level to 95 now.
How the heck are you guys running both Haste and Vulnerability? with a lvl 3 Enlighten? The Pastebin that the OP posted is a lvl 3.

I just bought one and it can't run both. Can a lvl 4 do it? if so, OP you need to fix your paste bin guide. Also I watched your video. Damage on full life gem only works when your life is on full life.

I noticed your life is not full life because of your blood rage most of the time. Like its slightly off.

"
wooopaul11 a écrit :
How the heck are you guys running both Haste and Vulnerability? with a lvl 3 Enlighten? The Pastebin that the OP posted is a lvl 3.

I just bought one and it can't run both. Can a lvl 4 do it? if so, OP you need to fix your paste bin guide. Also I watched your video. Damage on full life gem only works when your life is on full life.

I noticed your life is not full life because of your blood rage most of the time. Like its slightly off.

1) Your char has an Essence Worm ring equipped (global 1.4 mana multiplier for all reserved mana).

2) Damage on Full Life does work with Blood Rage, if you have enough regen/leech (even when the displayed HP is slightly off).
Dernière édition par Sossaman_, le 14 oct. 2017 22:03:27

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires