[3.0] Sossaman's Queen-Slayer Cyclone | ALL Content | VIDEO: ** deathless ** Hall of Grandmasters **

What is your scorching ray set up for Hall of Grandmasters?
"
Dodjy a écrit :
What is your scorching ray set up for Hall of Grandmasters?

Recommended:

6L Staff (6x 'The Dark Mage' Div-Card, 3c each)
Alt-roll for +2 Fire-Gems
Scorching Ray (19/0) + Iron Will (1/0) + Burning Damage (1/0) + Elemental Focus (1/0) + Efficacy (1/0) + Blood Magic (1/0)

(You can, of course, also use higher-level support-gems. But the ones you get from the vendor are perfectly fine.)

What I used:

Same as above, but with crafted Blood Magic (2 Divine-Orb, Vagan 7) + Controlled Destruction.
Dernière édition par Sossaman_, le 30 oct. 2017 13:01:06
"
Dalzienar a écrit :
hi Sossaman

Thanks for the build and earlier reply.

I've now respecced into the build and so far so good. I had to take a couple of mana leech nodes. Got lucky with a cheap Starforge and just half a dozen divines. Would welcome any advice on gear or setup.

That is a damn nice Starforge, gz! :)

What I would recommend:

• As Slayer, we don't really need a life-flask (except for trials/lab), or a staunching-flask. Therefore you should replace your 'Panicked Divine Life Flask of Curing' and your 'Experimenter's Sulphur Flask of Staunching' with an 'Ample/Chemit's/Experimenter's/Perpetual Jade Flask of Reflexes' and an 'Ample/Chemit's/Experimenter's/Perpetual Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline'.

• Also, you should use Grace instead of your second, unused Blasphemy-Curse. These changes (flasks + Grace) should give you ~120% additional movement-speed (thanks to your Queen of the Forest).

• Craft mana-leech on your gloves (insted of % increased Armour). Then you should be able to respec at least one (or even both) of those mana-leech-nodes in the passive-tree.

• Craft something useful on your second ring. Either % increased evasion (Elreon 7, 4c -> 1-4% additional movement-speed), or + to maximum mana (Elreon 6, 4c -> a little bit more unreserved mana), or + chaos damage to attacks (Elreon 7, 13c -> ~ 2% more damage).

• Swap between Inc Area/Conc Effect as needed.

• Make sure to capture 'Herald of Thunder' for your Pantheon, to get the '50% increased recovery of life and energy shield if you've stopped taking damage over time recently' from your CwDt/Blood Rage/Immortal Call-Setup.

Optional:

• If you prefer a bit more life over a bit more movement-speed, you can respec the evasion-node below 'Cloth and Chain' into a life-node.

• If you prefer a bit more movement-speed over a bit more damage, you can skill 'By The Blade' instead of 'Butchery'.

• A helmet-enchant (Ancestral Protector Buff Effect / Lightning Golem Buff Effect / Blood Rage Attack Speed) nets about 3-6% more damage.

:)
Dernière édition par Sossaman_, le 30 oct. 2017 13:36:25
Found another starforge yesterday and divined it to 720 pDPS. So I decided to go BM since I already have the CoH gloves. With kaoms I can easily get to 10K life with about 10% loss of damage (due to haste). With the belly I'm at 8.5K with current gear (should improve a bit on that) and I can have a 6L warchief for 50% more damage.
So in total about 1,5K more life and 40% more damage. Not bad.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Hi guys,

i have a Ngamahu's cyclone slyar char and i would like to respec to a Bisco collar capable fun cyclone build.This build can handle Guardian maps with 2 ventors ring and bisco amulet?

Br,

Adam
hi just wanted to ask would the retch and a carnage heart work better i have tried with your belt and amulet but kinda felt squishy but with retch/carnage i felt much safer not sure if i have missed anything passive wise or gear. pls if anyone see's i'm missing anything please let me know
Dernière édition par TheTartarian, le 1 nov. 2017 23:03:19
Path of building download link not working.
Can i have link to the build online?
"
godace a écrit :
Path of building download link not working.
Can i have link to the build online?

Checked the pastebin-links for Path of Building and they are working.

Do you have the newest version of Path of Building (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1716360)?

Did you do the following:
Import/Export Build -> Import from Pastebin... -> Import -> Code is Valid -> Import?

Did you copy the complete link (including https://pastebin.com/...)?

Also, I already posted a summary of the build here.
Dernière édition par Sossaman_, le 2 nov. 2017 15:14:02
"
hitreza a écrit :
Ty thats a Great! What great numbers ty!

I am shocked how low bleed dmg is.
5k to 11k ... bleeding seems sooo not worth it.

Would bleeding dmg with sunder or Earthquake be more significant?
Or same sh't as with cyclone?

For bleed, fewer but bigger hits are better than a lot of smaller hits. But even with big hits, since 3.0 bleed-damage seems to be pretty lackluster.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires