[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
Clerith a écrit :
For the crit sword version, we should probably get Blade of Cunning somehow. I mean, it's right there. And we have 2 nodes less than the axe tree anyways.

totally missed that one
but it would be Bladedancer or Blade of Cunning.

or skipping the jewel socket for both:

https://poeplanner.com/ABEAAP0AERQAAHsFLQU8GlUttDWSNug64Ud-SHhN41FjWK9fOWFSZU1vO3TteA1674TZhmCHaorwmy2mV6luqZS18r02vqfAGsVTxxnKkNNv2L3cMulG8kX-j_4KQKAhYHIB5bN9O5-J0Cw7FCPq_TCIjxrkaqV5aMEEXz8UIO8OUEfkUTpSDjwUcRuqwQfXfmMXEPDyWoE62XyCB_jr891oZeoYdqzPfvcykn3cI5hv5c88TiDqcWqKbLyfGJGFj-xxgy4UTfxLAecb-iXfpBk__OhmCLF08ZzHJC7-Ra2NiO2p-uHvLlPawYTvqSeQbGEh8kEhVdw9B3XApoa0soAAAAAAAA==
"
Ahfack a écrit :
6/21

Bane of legends and going for Brutal Fervour would be an obvious choice

I tried running brutal fervour and overwhelm + headsman, after 2 maps switched back, bane of legends + impact is just so good, im using acuitys more cuz int struggle, a nice crit chance and a little leech isnt that bad, ofc that with brutal is rlly awesome, but for mapping....is horrible
Dernière édition par Seymowr, le 21 juin 2019 15:16:20
"
Seymowr a écrit :
"
Ahfack a écrit :
6/21

I tried running bane of the brutal fervour and overwhelm + headsman, after 2 maps switched back, bane of legends + impact is just so good, im using acuitys more cuz int struggle, a nice crit chance and a little leech isnt that bad, ofc that with brutal is rlly awesome, but for mapping....is horrible

Great feedback! How are you liking the acuities overall, do they seem to fill in the need of fast leech? Good enough not to travel vp?
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Took down Uber Elder for the first time thanks to this build and guide, in a hardly optimized form. Thanks for the awesome guide! I had tried uber elder once before with more HP + defenses, but I love the mobility of cyclone.

Next, crafting an awesome axe. Would you guys multimod this t2 fortify axe? Or since its ilvl 86, would you try to get a t1?
"
Ahfack a écrit :
"
Seymowr a écrit :
"
Ahfack a écrit :
6/21

I tried running bane of the brutal fervour and overwhelm + headsman, after 2 maps switched back, bane of legends + impact is just so good, im using acuitys more cuz int struggle, a nice crit chance and a little leech isnt that bad, ofc that with brutal is rlly awesome, but for mapping....is horrible

Great feedback! How are you liking the acuities overall, do they seem to fill in the need of fast leech? Good enough not to travel vp?

Indeed, they're good enough so you dont have to travel vp, the leech is rlly meh tbh, since what kills me now a days is some legion mobs on t14+ crit mods, is just one shot, so it dont help that much in that scenario, that`s why i grabbed phase acrobatics, since i want to lvl this cyclone to 100 and on the way i feeled a waay better survivability overall, very rarely i die ( kill things fast enought )

Awesome guide btw! keep up!

guys i really need help here. how would you progress with that?

Multiple, IAS+qaulity, +2gems, flat phys?

also is there any DPS calc or crating simulator?
Dernière édition par Betriebsrat, le 21 juin 2019 15:30:05

I got a question regarding crafting the axe. I'm planning on multi-modding this one, should I try to annul the crit multi which will allow me to craft the strength/quality hybrid or leave it there since i want to try the upcoming crit variant of the build?

hi, i know this has been asked a lot of times, but how do i go on from here?

i can have 1 more prefix and 1 more suffix

prefix : +2 support gem level
suffix : int + quality? +2 weapon range? chance to do double damage?
Awesome guide dude, loving it so far.

I have never crafted anything and it is all totally new to me and I am a bit stuck as to what I should do with this axe I had drop, any advise would be very much appreciated!

Dernière édition par Archtua, le 21 juin 2019 17:12:19
Hey, still playing your build since the start of Legion, and after having killed Uber Elder and Shaper a few times, I have about 20ex to spend. Out of the items that I have, what do would you recommend most?

Also, if I were to go for a gg axe craft, why does your guide say to only go for ilvl 83+. Is it not worth getting the ilvl 100 Vaal Axe via 8x Undisputed cards?

Thanks!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires